Groggy
21st March 2007, 09:57 PM
Anyone off to the air show this week?

Cliff Rogers
21st March 2007, 10:24 PM
Pass. :D

Daddles
21st March 2007, 10:38 PM
You lot having an air show? Bastards. You do realise I expect pictures, lots of pictures (seriousy - a CD of them would be nice :D Please)

Richard
long time air nut
long time nut
most times air head
umm, this isn't helping my reputation any is it:doh:

Cliff Rogers
21st March 2007, 10:42 PM
...umm, this isn't helping my reputation any is it:doh:
Nope, go to a boat show & take some photos. :D

fred.n
21st March 2007, 10:53 PM
You lot having an air show? Bastards. You do realise I expect pictures, lots of pictures (seriousy - a CD of them would be nice :D Please)

I won't promise anything but we'll see what happens:)

Skew ChiDAMN!!
21st March 2007, 11:19 PM
I'd love to go, but just can't handle the crowds anymore. :no: Pity, 'cos it means I miss out on the "big specials" that don't make it to the rural shows. [sigh]

Ah well... another trip to the Pt. Cook museum sounds like it's in the cards. Wonder how they're going on the mossie?

Sir Stinkalot
22nd March 2007, 10:08 PM
Anyone off to the air show this week?

It flys over the top of my house for the enitre weekend :(( .

fred.n
22nd March 2007, 10:36 PM

Plan 'B' is now effect, I'm not going :(( :((

martrix
22nd March 2007, 10:54 PM
I think I'm probably going. I Know what you mean about the crowds Skew, I'm still recovering from the massive crowds at the F1's. I hate it.:gaah: :grumble:
However, after the show the FA 18 put on at race day, I absolutely have to go! 5 times louder than an F1 and just freaking amazing at how it flew straight over my head nice and low then bang, nose pointing the sun and disappeared into the stratosphere in about 10 seconds. For some reason I had already put my earplugs in when it ripped over the stands for the first time.....most people didn't.:C

Gumby
22nd March 2007, 10:58 PM
I think I'm probably going. I Know what you mean about the crowds Skew, I'm still recovering from the massive crowds at the F1's.

crowds are OK.
It's all those people I can't stand. :cool:

Groggy
22nd March 2007, 11:05 PM
Had a great day wandering around. Found more than a few old friends, got to tour the C17, C27, F35 mockup, and few of my old types,the Iroquois, Squirrel and C130J.

The Super Hornet gave a very versatile display, as did the F15 and a few others. For anyone planning a day out you will enjoy it.

Just remember the ear plugs...

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, if you've never seen a two engine turboprop transport do an aileron roll or a bunt manouevre then here's your chance; the C27 Spartan does a fantastic display.