PDA

View Full Version : Sex On The Job!!

Metal Head
27th March 2007, 09:00 AM
Burglars enjoy sex in man's home before fleeing

By Nigel Adlam
March 27, 2007 01:00am

TWO burglars broke into a Northern Territory house and had sex in the master bedroom before fleeing with alcohol and cash. The homeowner said: "The sheets have been taken away for DNA sampling. "I've told the police I don't want them back."

A housesitter was in another bedroom but slept through the randy raid. "He'd been out drinking and didn't hear the cries of passion," the owner said.

The householder, who asked not to be named, returned from holiday to be told about the burglary at his house in Darwin's northern suburbs at the weekend.

"The evidence of what the thieves had got up to was there for all to see," he said.

"The police were great - they set up a whole crime scene around my bedroom.

"It seems that the story has gone through the police ranks like wildlife.

"They're all talking about it. Some of them seem to think it's funny."

There have been several bizarre burglaries in the Northern Territory in the past few years.

Footballer Lindsay Mark Bunn, then 27, broke into a Darwin home in 2001 - and made himself a fried breakfast before fleeing with $7000 worth of jewellery.

He left a note apologising for the mess his cooking had created.

And four years ago, a couple returned home to Tennant Creek after spending a week at Alice Springs to find a burglar had moved into their house. He fled out the back door as they came through the front.

The stove was still on.

jmk89
27th March 2007, 09:12 AM
Burglars enjoy sex in man's home before fleeing

By Nigel Adlam
March 27, 2007 01:00am

"It seems that the story has gone through the police ranks like wildlife.

Now what wildlife would go through the ranks of the police????

Studley 2436
27th March 2007, 09:32 AM
Wildlife in the Police force? MMMMM is there any relation to the wild wrecklessness of the Criminal population?

Studley

JackoH
27th March 2007, 09:35 AM
Well, it is the NT!