PDA

View Full Version : Out of the ashes...

havenoideaatall
5th May 2007, 10:52 PM
right now, I do not feel very happy.

I am quite dismayed to read about Steve (Auld Bassoon's passing) but I do nonetheless announce the birth of my 2nd daughter who was born in Berwick on Friday.

Mother and baby doing well.

As grandparents are around, shedtime will be available and I plan to sink a few glasses in contemplation of the life granted and taken away.

Wood Butcher
5th May 2007, 10:57 PM
Congrats on the new girl!

I hope that you have many happy times showing her the joys of life (and a bit of wood work too;))

dazzler
5th May 2007, 11:34 PM

I am quite dismayed to read about Steve (Auld Bassoon's passing) but I do nonetheless announce the birth of my 2nd daughter who was born in Berwick on Friday.

Mother and baby doing well.

As grandparents are around, shedtime will be available and I plan to sink a few glasses in contemplation of the life granted and taken away.

Time to change your name ;

Ahhhhhh thats what caused it

Glenn_M
5th May 2007, 11:39 PM
Congratulations HaveNo,
The circle of life continues.............

Best wishes for the future for your daughter, yourself and your family.

Cheers,
Glenn

Gumby
6th May 2007, 12:06 AM
Congrats on being a Dad for the second time.:2tsup:

Life goes on.

outback
6th May 2007, 08:02 AM
WOOOHOO well done mate. Nothing like kids to really let you know your'e alive. :2tsup:

Iain
6th May 2007, 05:49 PM

No reason as to why you should, I recall at my MIL's funeral our infant daughter was crying, a joyous reminder that without the late Mother in Law this would not have been the case.
Despite the sombre events in life they are compensated for as you have found, regretably death is inevatable for all of us, just a matter of when, no disrespect intended for anyone who reads this.

scooter
6th May 2007, 06:54 PM
Onya haveno, congrats one & all :2tsup:

Tex B
6th May 2007, 09:37 PM
Congratulations haveno. Very exciting times ahead. Now you move from double team defense to one-on-one. With the next one you move to zone.

Feel free to post a pic or two.

Tex

Schtoo
7th May 2007, 01:27 AM
Wot they all said.

Be happy. I am sure Steve would wish you to be. :)

Ashore
7th May 2007, 03:05 AM
Congrats on the new bub , glad all are well
So when do we see the pics of the new cot, change table, dolls house ......oh and a picture of your daughter to:D
Rgds

Wongo
7th May 2007, 10:06 AM
Congratulations