PDA

View Full Version : Styles....turning.. construction...etc

kekemo
6th May 2007, 02:29 AM
Back on line again, this was interesting to see the addition of Ladies whispering page, hoping it will create a lot of interest, I am looking forward to sharing some idea's ...... that of course is because I need more idea's ... & plus I really like to encourage other ladies to give it a go.....being confident and using all the machines sometimes must be hard for new ladies, but truely my biggest help when getting started was my dear hubby, he was so supportive & he was my biggest fan....I loved sharing the woodshed & talking machinery & wood, even think that I listened to him heaps, sometimes feel I can still hear him whispering to me about stuff, even though he's gone.... guess that what we call memories...
Anyway, I make a lot of furniture....guess I am allowed to give my web address, http://groups.msn.com/WOODWORKCountryCottage
Just love making furniture & decorating my home with country style stuff, not into turning yet, although done some craft things.....the style I make basically call it encasement, works so well, practical, recycles, fast tracks, stronger, cheaper....& I would be glad at anytime to help with any ladies in the Mandurah area, WA who need a hand with any woodwork....hope your all going to get stuck into it....great idea....but would be really sad if the guys didn't come visit & give idea's too.... life is meant to be balanced....have a great day, regards Kekemo.

Wild Dingo
6th May 2007, 01:28 PM
.hope your all going to get stuck into it....great idea....but would be really sad if the guys didn't come visit & give idea's too.... life is meant to be balanced....have a great day, regards Kekemo.

oooh we come visiting every now an then Kerry... need to keep tabs on yous sheilas we do :2tsup: So every now an then we will wander over to the girls bar an bein on our bestest behavior and dressed to the nines we sit in the special womens bar and make polite chitchat then when weve heard enough we shoot back to the public bar an let rip again!! aahh tis a fine thing to bring back the good ol days of sufferage :;

And amazingly of all this all came about due to a sheila!! Yep young Wendy wanted an area just for the girls you know encouragement womenship (cant say fellowship cause thats you know PC :doh: ) a special place you sheilas can call your own... you know like they did back when the pubs had the ladies lounge? yeah like that... so much for all those hard yards burnin bras an stuff from the womens libers and sufferagettes eh? :U

A couple of us bods got our jocks in a knot when she first opened the ladies bar but well after awhile we settled down and figured its a nice enough idea and keeps the little woman happy so why not :U :U gawd that sounds sooooo condescending doesnt it!!... ah well :2tsup:

Shane

lubbing5cherubs
6th May 2007, 03:17 PM
Gidday Kekemo, Nice to see you here
Toni

ptc
6th May 2007, 06:04 PM
Just checking.

ozwinner
6th May 2007, 06:25 PM
You 2 old fashioned blokes sound like stalkers sneaking into the womens change room.

Give it a rest.

Al :~

Iain
6th May 2007, 06:30 PM
You 2 old fashioned blokes sound like stalkers sneaking into the womens change room.

Give it a rest.

Al :~

:D :D :D And a third one sneaked in under the guise of upholding of rights:D :D :D

RufflyRustic
7th May 2007, 09:44 AM
Hi Kekemo

Lovely to see you back on the Forum:)

Thanks for the link to your website. You have some beautiful work on display there, very finely made and finished.:2tsup:

What are you working on at present?

Me? I'm waiting for power to be put on in my new shed and renovating the laundry in the meantime.

cheers
Wendy

AlexS
7th May 2007, 10:00 AM
Welcome back Kekemo, nice work on your site.

I'm waiting for power to be put on in my new shed and renovating the laundry in the meantime.

cheers
Wendy

So that would be for HWMNBO? :rolleyes: