PDA

View Full Version : Just joined the forum, invite you to my site

littlebuddha
24th May 2007, 08:58 AM
Have been looking around on the forum and found a lot of nice work, i hope you come and look at mine, have just started one, have been a carpenter all my life now over the last year have started into the craft side and turning. hope you like some of my work, have lots to learn.

www.shapewood.co.uk (http://www.shapewood.co.uk)

ptc
24th May 2007, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the club.
Nice fish.

HappyHammer
24th May 2007, 05:51 PM
Welcome.

I like the mushroom and the Banksia nut, not only found in Western Australia by the way...not sure about the melon though:U

Are you a City supporter?

HH.

HappyHammer
24th May 2007, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the club.
Nice fish.
what fish?

HH.

Rance
24th May 2007, 11:45 PM
LB,

Welcome aboard. Nice work. So how did you do the inlay(or whatever you call it) in Gallery 4?

Rance

littlebuddha
25th May 2007, 06:44 AM
Hi Rance thanks, but not sure as there is only one item in gallery 4 at the moment and no inlay, it has piercing though if thats what you refer to, its done with flexshaft and 1.5 carbide burr. just free hand then the inside edges are gone over with pyro buner. hope that is what you asked thanks. geoff

littlebuddha
25th May 2007, 06:47 AM
WHATS FOOTBALL???????? No stop going long time ago when they started to file the edges of pennies down and started skimming them through the crowds. Also costs to much, rather buy a bit of wood. cheers

Rance
25th May 2007, 09:55 AM
...no inlay, it has piercing though if thats what you refer to...

Yeah geoff, what you said. Thanks. Oh, and I like the mushroom best too.

Rance

HappyHammer
25th May 2007, 10:50 AM
WHATS FOOTBALL???????? No stop going long time ago when they started to file the edges of pennies down and started skimming them through the crowds. Also costs to much, rather buy a bit of wood. cheers
Shame I've got fond memories of drinking in the Sky Blue Tavern on a couple of away visits to Coventry.

HH.

littlebuddha
25th May 2007, 11:42 AM
HappyHammer memories stay, the club does not, they have move to new location now, new ricoh arina big new stadium outside of the town, longford way if you know where the big gas tower was, built it all out there, big shop complex as well. be good happy turning

HappyHammer
25th May 2007, 12:51 PM
Happens to the best of us, shame friendly pub.

HH.