PDA

View Full Version : CWC Insurance

Scunner
27th May 2007, 12:07 AM
Will 2007/2008 CWC Insurance renewals be issued in the near future and could information on contact names and details please be published.
Thanks .
Scunner

Wood Borer
28th May 2007, 09:22 PM
Scunner,

The renewals were posted out today.

What contact details did you want?

Scunner
30th May 2007, 12:46 AM
Hi Woodborer,
Hopefully all the info required will be in the documents.
Last year the renewals were issued late and being uninsured is fraught with danger.
I did make some calls to the contacts given me but it took a few before a) anyone would reply b) and I managed to get definite information on what was happening.
Hope all goes smooth this year.
Scunner

Wood Borer
30th May 2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Woodborer,
Hopefully all the info required will be in the documents.
Last year the renewals were issued late and being uninsured is fraught with danger.
I did make some calls to the contacts given me but it took a few before a) anyone would reply b) and I managed to get definite information on what was happening.
Hope all goes smooth this year.
Scunner

If you have any problems with the renewal forms sent out or you need a contact, contact me and I will sort you out.

Some Clubs change committees without letting the CWC know of the new secretary and their address. If you have changed your secretary and wonder why the renewal went to the past secretary it is most likely because you haven't updated your details with the CWC.

The CWC posts out all renewals with the addresses they have on their database.