PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Joke

Doughboy
3rd June 2007, 10:04 AM
An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on
<TT>scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. </TT>

<TT>They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I </TT>
<TT>get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off </TT>
<TT>this building." </TT>

<TT>The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get </TT>
<TT>burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." </TT>

<TT>The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bolognaise again! If I get a </TT>
<TT>bolognaise sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too." </TT>

<TT>The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and </TT>
<TT>cabbage, and jumped to his death. </TT>

<TT>The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too. </TT>

<TT>The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bolognaise and jumped to his death </TT>
<TT>as well. </TT>

<TT>At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping.She said, "If I'd known how </TT>
<TT>really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it </TT>
<TT>to him again!" </TT>

<TT>The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or </TT>
<TT>enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much." </TT>

<TT>Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, </TT>
<TT>"Don't look at me. The idiot makes his own lunch."</TT>

rrich
3rd June 2007, 02:57 PM
True story

I was just 18 and it was my first real job. I was working in the Right of Way Engineering department for a state highway deartment.

Being a highway department, especially an American highway department, the lunch time entertainment was usually a game of Hearts. Being the new bloke I would fill in for any of the regular players as needed, If not needed I would watch the game.

At the Hearts game there was this regular player, Charlie. Charlie was about 62 years old who had just re-married probably a month before I started working for the highway department. His first wife had died about 5 years earlier and his second wife was reported to be about 30 years his junior. Almost every day Charlie, would complain about his sandwich for lunch. The complaint was "Damn, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches again." Finally one of the other players who couldn't take the complaining any longer, suggested to Charlie, "Charlie you have this new, young and attractive wife, Why don't you ask her to make you something different for lunch?" To which Charlie replied, "Amy doesn't make my lunch, I make it myself."

Every time that I see the above joke or one similar, I think of old Charlie and laugh inwardly because I was there when Charlie actually said that! And no, Charlie wasn't blonde.

joe greiner
3rd June 2007, 11:49 PM
I suspect this joke is so old that Charlie had heard it too. Except that would've been before blonde jokes, so it's now been updated. Previously, it was likely a "customizable" joke, adjusted to whatever nationality, religion, etc. was the target for insult.:D

Joe

Barry_White
3rd June 2007, 11:58 PM
That reminds me about the one about the night soil carter that got abit hot one summers night and put his jacket on the side of the night cart. As he was putting one of the full cans ont the cart he bumped his jacket and in fell into a full can.

So next thing he is digging around in the full can to retrieve his jacket and his mate says to him your jacket wont be any good now and he say i'm not worried about the jacket.

Scroll down

My lunch is in the pocket.