PDA

View Full Version : Something different... a wander around the shed

Wild Dingo
3rd June 2007, 04:05 PM
So I thought to meself... mate I reckon its about time you started a new thread something that everyone with a ginormous shed a balburster shed a nice large shed just a shed or even a wannabe shed could join in... then I thought mmm maybe this has been done before? then I responded SO WHAT?? show us yer shed!

I did intend to send a movie through but the damned camcorders shat itself so I gotta go this route... sorry not a movie star yet :C On the other hand at least my fugly mug wont scare the hell outta all an sundrys while Im yakkin away to meself :U

So anyways... here we go

1) The entrance to Dingo Cave at Dingo Creek West Aussie
2) Inside the door to the right... first 4mtr bench with the as yet unused linisher
3) Along between the first bench past the router table to the second 4mtr bench
4) The 2.1mtr Tuart bench now used for the drill press plans and paper work along with the resting place for the grinders
5) The new workbench

cont...

Wild Dingo
3rd June 2007, 04:14 PM
Now for a different angle on things... I ever tells yous mob how I can levitate?? here yer go! :U

1) Opps forgot the one as you walk in the shed :B

Now to levitate around

2) Workbench table saw corner (to the right as you enter)
3) Going around to the left... the dusty at the back woodstack and garden shyte near the door Tuart bench with the bigbitch thicknesser
4) Down on the jointer and sliding compound mitre saw whos joys Ive only just found
5) Bandsaw with the storage shelf for the hand held tools behind and the snader in front and just behind the bandsaw you can just about make out the uppydowny rotating sander thingy

cont....

Wild Dingo
3rd June 2007, 04:21 PM
Okay last one then someone else can have a whirl :2tsup:

1) Lathe and the compressor corner
2) Scraps box
3) Miners cap lamp and pelican pick for the soon to be built bar
4) Just a few of the miners hard hats Ive collected for the soon to be built bar
5) And cause Im startin to think some peoples think Im deluded about canoes moulds and such... here are two sets! I WILL build some soon prowmise :doh:

I dont know about yous mob but even with the issues with the bigbitch thicknesser I LOVE MY SHED!!!... I mean I LOVE ME SHED!!... If she would let me Id live in me shed... seriously what a wonderland!! :U

Big Shed
3rd June 2007, 04:23 PM
Ding, in the second photo, in the second post, is that an Incra fence mounted on the TSC10 table saw? If it is, would you mind taking a closer shot of this setup and how you mounted it?

Great looking shed, plenty of toys, you do like that orange don't you?

BTW My eldest daughters' nickname is Ding, her full name is Ingeborg, Inge for short, but we had a friend when she was small that called her IngeDingeling, and that got shortened to Ding.

aljenit
3rd June 2007, 05:47 PM
So I thought to meself... mate I reckon its about time you started a new thread something that everyone with a ginormous shed a balburster shed a nice large shed just a shed or even a wannabe shed could join in... then I thought mmm maybe this has been done before? then I responded SO WHAT?? show us yer shed!
http://www.woodworkforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24613&d=1149738781
http://www.woodworkforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24614&d=1149738815
The ugly green beast of shed envy is emerging again Thanks Dingo!!
I now have a WOODMAN 10" Combination Jointer and Planer vying for space as well. I usually spillout into the carport most days, but HWMBO does not like the precious car covered in sawdust:no: :no:
Park on the street:oo: :oo: Hell will need to freeze over first :oo: :oo:

Wild Dingo
3rd June 2007, 06:52 PM
Big shed... mate yes thats an incra fence on the 10HB... what would you like me to take pics of particularily?... it went on very easily... just remember to give it the 7in out the left hand side and all will be well... but tell me what you need to know and I'll have a go at taking some pics of it :2tsup:

Yeah one gets ding dong dingadong dingaling and a whole mess of other variations... still Im a bloke so it doesnt worry me but I should think a girl would have some issues now and again? pretty name she has... her real one that is :2tsup:

Al mate if I spill out its usually onto the flat just out the back door... trouble is its dirt and my sawdust heep out there so not real flash when it comes to machine needs... ala not real stable :no: ah well Ive been told I can have another larger shed if we build here... well not until the house is done and weve moved in of course but if theres some $$$ left over I can have $X some for another shed... so it just goes to prove... she wubs me!!! :U :2tsup:

Harry72
3rd June 2007, 06:59 PM
Ding, Mate where's all the bloody sawdust?

Big Shed
3rd June 2007, 07:06 PM
Big shed... mate yes thats an incra fence on the 10HB... what would you like me to take pics of particularily?... it went on very easily... just remember to give it the 7in out the left hand side and all will be well... but tell me what you need to know and I'll have a go at taking some pics of it :2tsup:

Yeah one gets ding dong dingadong dingaling and a whole mess of other variations... still Im a bloke so it doesnt worry me but I should think a girl would have some issues now and again? pretty name she has... her real one that is :2tsup:

She doesn't seem to mind that much, Ding is on her personalised number plate:D

I am particularly interested in how the LS fence mounts to the table saw, does it replace the existing fence completely? Which model is it, the LS32 or the LS52?

Wild Dingo
4th June 2007, 12:53 AM
Harry after the workbench butchery my wee offsiders Joshy an Lukas decided Dadda an Poppy needed a cleaned up shed... so betwixt the 12 year old and the 1 1/2 year old they sorted it... end of the day its kinda nice eh? :; they did leave some nice shavings of mock orange under the lathe and theres a nice coating of dust around the place so its nor her highness clean but its a bit tidier in there... but that will only last till tomorrow!! :2tsup:

The fence I will check on which one it is in the morning and get back to you... and no I did nothing other than insert screws and bolts as they fitted... front and back rails have minimum of 3 screws or bolts holding it and I didnt drill anything! so stock standard mate... will check and see how I get on taking close ups for you in the am... this fancy camera of Tiffs is meant to be shake proof... yeah right! Blur proof it aint in otherwords Shane proof it definantly aint... but I will have a go for you no wukkers! :2tsup:

Cheers
The other dingalingo in the West :U

Ross
4th June 2007, 10:38 AM
How did the mower sneek in? Be very carefull it may soon be joined by its friends aka the sniper and the blower just to name a couple.

DO'NT LET THEM IN THEY ARE FERAL AND WILL TAKE OVER!

Ross

Brown Dog
4th June 2007, 01:38 PM
Nice tour Ding:2tsup: , I love a sticky beak into the sheds of others...good to see a clean floor too:D .

Here is my pride and joy. I know I have done this before, in fact I think my first ever post was pics of the shed...but things have changed since then.

1,2,3 under the awning...including the finishing room, Dusty one and most of my storage for timber and stuff.

4. looking in from the entry door.

5. looking to the left from the roller door

Brown Dog
4th June 2007, 01:47 PM
Part 2.

1. looking to the right from the roller door
2. "Clamp Corner"
3. new bench , darkside cabinet and lathe
4. back towards the doors
5. Dusty the second and more storage

cheers
BD:2tsup:

Wild Dingo
5th June 2007, 03:18 AM
WOW!! :o Now THAT is a well ordered shed Brown Dog :2tsup:

Now thats what I was hoping to generate... The ideas one can get from seeing what other people do in their sheds gets the creative juices going eh? :; the old "now why didnt I do that?" :doh:

Cheers!

Harry72
5th June 2007, 08:38 AM
Here's mine.
Most of you would have seen this thread before... but if you havent. (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=43656)

munruben
5th June 2007, 10:20 AM
I sure envy some of those beautiful toys

Wild Dingo
14th June 2007, 02:27 AM
Ding, in the second photo, in the second post, is that an Incra fence mounted on the TSC10 table saw? If it is, would you mind taking a closer shot of this setup and how you mounted it?

Great looking shed, plenty of toys, you do like that orange don't you?

BTW My eldest daughters' nickname is Ding, her full name is Ingeborg, Inge for short, but we had a friend when she was small that called her IngeDingeling, and that got shortened to Ding.

The fence I will check on which one it is in the morning and get back to you... and no I did nothing other than insert screws and bolts as they fitted... front and back rails have minimum of 3 screws or bolts holding it and I didnt drill anything! so stock standard mate... will check and see how I get on taking close ups for you in the am... this fancy camera of Tiffs is meant to be shake proof... yeah right! Blur proof it aint in otherwords Shane proof it definantly aint... but I will have a go for you no wukkers!

Apologies for forgettin to get the photos mate will do it tomorrow arvo!! :doh: Watch this space for an update

Yonnee
19th June 2007, 05:03 PM
Part 2.

1. looking to the right from the roller door
2. "Clamp Corner"
3. new bench , darkside cabinet and lathe
4. back towards the doors
5. Dusty the second and more storage

cheers
BD:2tsup:

Awesome...

Pic#3 - More calendar pics... :2tsup: :o