PDA

View Full Version : Perth Wood show... 15 - 17th August

Wild Dingo
12th August 2003, 03:59 PM
Whos gonna be there?.. Where can we meet up for a chinwag?... whats the best must see spot at the show?... Im headin up Friday 15th be there around 10am through 5pm possibly later depending on what takes my fancy!! :cool: and how much $$$ Im left with in the wallet by then :(

Anyone want a lift from Mandurah through give me a hoi :cool:

Was aiming for Sunday but the missus shot that out the gate :mad: kids sport doncha know :rolleyes: so Friday it be :cool:

Take it easy
Shane

derekcohen
12th August 2003, 04:58 PM
Shane

This was discussed a while ago in Announcements. What is agreed is that we shall meet on Saturday (16th) at 12:00 noon just inside the entrance to the main Woodwork Show hall.

Hopefully someone will get there a little early and hold up a sign, or we will be forced to recognise each other by our furtive looks or typing errors.

The plan is to grab a bite and a beer and tell as many lies as possible.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Derek

Wild Dingo
12th August 2003, 06:42 PM
aah ! so I missed that discussion did I?... damn! okay will see what I can do to change days... dont like the chances much since soccer is on for 3 of them at oposing ends of the metro area... but will see what she says else I will have to wander about on me own self... no worries!
Thanks Derek