PDA

View Full Version : Border Collie Pups WTB

dazzler
6th June 2007, 11:48 PM
Woof Woof

I am after a new pure bred border collie pup.

Preferably a smaller framed one if possible.

Any breeders on the board or recommendations :? .

Cheers

Dazzler

Tonyz
14th June 2007, 09:47 AM
You still looking for pup, neighbors haha 25k away had a litter yesterday if interested I'll put you in touch.

But its lower Eyre Pen SA email photos would be available.
We ourselves have sold 3 litters of spoodle pups this way, ie. send a pile of email photos, each dog numbered,the customer chooses, pays a small deposit refundable and then we take em to Adelaide at 8 weeks all go in a weekend.

lubbing5cherubs
4th July 2007, 08:02 PM
Tony can you post us a photo of a spoodle just for curiosity please? Is that cocker spaniel cross poodle? Also do they have ear problesm of teh cocker spaniel? I have always wondered what they look like. I think they would be adorable
thanks Toni

Tonyz
4th July 2007, 10:52 PM
Yes spaniel x poodle but our girl dog:D is a cavilier spanie x poodle thus being of smaller size than normal.
The big thing in their favor is hair rather than fur, so... no shedding and great for asthma sufferers.
Ears yes you have to keep them clean but nothing like a poker preferably red hot once a week.:oo: Bugga sorry got carried away there.:-
If trained early brillent if not ...well dumb is an understatement:C

This is mum with new pups the 2nd shot is 6 weeks old. We have used the same male for all litters. He is a standard Spoodle.

dazzler
4th July 2007, 11:17 PM
Sorry people, didnt mean to br rude, missed your replies.

We have a pup on the way:)

Honorary Bloke
5th July 2007, 12:04 AM
Sorry people, didnt mean to br rude, missed your replies.

We have a pup on the way:)

I realise this is past its Use By date, but we have some close friends who raise working Border Collies. I have attended several field trials and they are amazing. :)

Are you planning to work yours or just as a pet?

dazzler
5th July 2007, 12:24 AM
I realise this is past its Use By date, but we have some close friends who raise working Border Collies. I have attended several field trials and they are amazing. :)

Are you planning to work yours or just as a pet?

A foot stool :) .

Just a pet. This will be my third. My first one toby (how original :rolleyes: ) was unbelievable. Wherever I slept he would try and get as close to that window as possible. Would jump the fence each night to sleep beneath my front bedroom window and then at sun up would sit at the front step till I opened the door and he went out back. When i stayed in a terrace house with a tiered back section he managed to jump up each of the half height walls and tried to sleep by my window on the corrugated iron at 33 degrees. :D

Here is the new one "pepper"

and her mum piper

arrives in 4 weeks. :2tsup:

lubbing5cherubs
6th July 2007, 01:57 PM
ooohhh what a doll. She is beautiful. Make a great shed dog in the making. Border collies are a great natured dog
TOni

Tonyz
6th July 2007, 02:18 PM
Fair go Toni, for a minute you freaked me out. Your response came up as an email and I thought you were talking about the spoodles as 'shed dogs'.
Ye gods she (mum) dose'nt have the brains.

lubbing5cherubs
6th July 2007, 04:55 PM
Spoodles are just beautiful but somehow I don't think the wood shavings would agree with there coats. LOL but they are gorgeous house dogs. You could spoil them rotten and they won't mind
Toni

dazzler
11th July 2007, 11:23 PM
Latest pics.....

and

How cute :D

munruben
12th July 2007, 12:31 PM
beautiful pups.