PDA

View Full Version : Littlerat advice needed

Repete
10th June 2007, 11:01 AM
Hello all,

I am keen on the Littlerat & am having difficulty locating one. Carbatec has an earlier model (without the aluminium guide rails), & I noticed there is 2mm slop between the router plate & the plastic guide rails, with no obvious way to take up the play or square the guide to the channel. The manual wasn't helpful but, I will download it & have closer look.

Are there any owners in Melbourne who would be willing to give me a tour?

Cheers Peter

mugwoody
11th June 2007, 12:20 PM
Hello all,

I am keen on the Littlerat & am having difficulty locating one. Carbatec has an earlier model (without the aluminium guide rails), & I noticed there is 2mm slop between the router plate & the plastic guide rails, with no obvious way to take up the play or square the guide to the channel. The manual wasn't helpful but, I will download it & have closer look.

Are there any owners in Melbourne who would be willing to give me a tour?

Cheers Peter

G'Day Peter,

I have a littlerat and it is a great little unit very happy with it.

I purchased the aluminium guide rails from woodrat around 2 months ago and do believe they are a superior guide to the plastic.
The plastic guides should snug up to the router plate properly unless they are somehow damaged.
The one that's at Carbatec Melbourne seems to have been there for a fair while as they have not been active with the rats for quite some time now.

Happy for you to come down and have a look at mine if you want, I'm in Mordialloc.