PDA

View Full Version : U-Beaut's Sydney T&WWWShow SPECIALS

ubeaut
13th June 2007, 01:24 AM
Pauline and I are in Sydney ready to set up Wed & Thurs for the Timber & Working With Wood Show this wekend. We will be on Stand No 72 this year.

Everything will be discounted on our stand for the duration of the show.

This is an opportune time to purchase our products as our prices will never be this low again.

As of May 1st there has been a price increase of around 20%, pretty much across the board on all our products. This will help in some way to alleviate the massive increases of up to 60% on most of our raw products over the last few years.

We have threatened a price rise for a couple of years but have held off. This time it is definite. This was our first price increase in any of our products since Oct 2000. Probably almost a record for any business.

As a final fling we are offering an extra special discount of an EXRTA 10% OFF our already heavily discounted products for any one who brings the below pic of Woodie with them, is wearing a Forum Cap or buys a Forum Cap or U-Beaut Polishes cap.
.http://www.ubeaut.com.au/smilewood1.jpg
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the show, You don't have to buy anything from us if you don't want, but at least come and say G'day. We don't bite.....well Pauline don't, I just growl a lot.

Cheers - Neil :U

dazzler
13th June 2007, 10:05 AM
Will Darryl Eastlake be there;

"Were doing crazy deals"

"Lucky customers"

and can I trade in my old bomb?

I_wanna_Shed
13th June 2007, 10:08 AM
beauty! Thanks Neil. Will see ya there!

Sculptured Box
13th June 2007, 12:12 PM
Neil

Just in time. Many thanks, c u at your stand.