PDA

View Full Version : For Sale advise on prices and offers welcome

givusabrake
13th June 2007, 10:16 PM
I have a selection of Metal Lathe cutting tools and tips etc probably around 30-40

I also have some reamers approx 10-15

about 30-40 Kg of welding rods, these are stainless, bronze, brass etc and a few other ones. they are of all different thicknesses.

I will expand on this if anyone shows an interest.

I also have about 40-50 brass-wire-wheels made in New Zealand, I know that these retail for around $5 each I purchased these in bulk a while back for $3.50each but the packaging is now tattered and some is water damaged but no damage to the actual items inside. so I thought 2 for $5? was reasonable? or cheaper in bulk

what else? hmmm 5 or 6 5kg box's of 3.5 welding rods

feel free to ask any questions that you may have

I will be more frank and update this add asap.. pics will be available also:2tsup:

hux
14th June 2007, 12:41 AM
Email me some details on the lathe tools...
Also what are the wire wheels....6", 8" or????

Machine reamers or adjustable hand reamers?

Craig
[email protected]

givusabrake
14th June 2007, 10:00 AM
Very Valid questions there Craig

the Wire wheels are the ones that go on a drill etc they have approx a 1/4 shank, only small wheels about 2' diameter and are made IN NewZealand by a company called MARLIN

The Reamers are for a Drilling machine... Lol the only reason I know this bit is because back in 83 My first Job was in the manufacture of Disc brakes "my oh my did I brake a few Reamers" and never the Less, I got a REAMING