PDA

View Full Version : Sydney TWWW Show

Gwhat
14th June 2007, 08:47 AM
Hi Guys

Come and say hello to Marita, Michael, Ursula & Myself on stand 46 in the Hall of Industries (http://www.workingwithwood.com.au/sydney/plans/Syd07_Royal_Hall.pdf), just near UBeaut, Metabo & Ryobi.

We will be demonstrating the new Wixey Digital gear and we have some great show specials as well as our best value web prices.

Just one more sleep....... It looks to be a great show, certainly a lot of effort by all involved.

Come along and say HI...

Regards

Grahame (the Woodworker)

Gwhat
18th June 2007, 10:25 AM
Hi all show visitors...

Thnks for braving the weather and coming in ti say Hi at the T&WWW Show, we really enjoyed meeting our customers many of whom are only names on internet orders, similarly it was great to see fellow forumites in person. We regret not having more time to chat.... but Gee things were busy.

As promised we will hold all our prices until June 30th for those whose plastic 'ran out of puff' or for those products that we underestimated their popularity.

Thanks also to those who came along to show us projects, ask for tips and more importantly share ideas with us.

Yes, we're bu&^&*ed but Marita, our team and myself thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of you.

THANKS

The Woodwork Supplies Team

PS. Thanks Wongo for the inspiration your fantastic Rocker has given all of us, to get back in the shed and get creative, Congratulations on a great effort and your 2nd prize.

AlexS
18th June 2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks to the team. The 1000SE was set up and in use on Friday night. Glad you had a good show.

Wongo
18th June 2007, 04:41 PM
Grahame’s wife’s sister :D and I live in the same area. I run every morning and we see each other all the time as she is also a morning walker. Small world isn’t it?

Thanks Grahame, I bought the router plate and it is perfectly flat. Very impressive. :2tsup: