PDA

View Full Version : WWW Ticket price charged twice

inferno6688
24th June 2007, 02:43 PM
Hey guys,

I purchase 2 tickets with the "Working With Wood Shows - MEMBERS TICKET SPECIALS - SYDNEY 07 (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=50099) "
I faxed my order form through, and got my tickets promptly.
I have since found on my credit card, that i have been charged for the tickets TWICE.
So i suggest everyone check your statements.
I emailed [email protected] last thursday, and i still have not received a reply. :(( :(( :((
Does anyone know how else i can contact them? i will send them a fax if i don't get a reply soon.

Cheers

Jim Carroll
24th June 2007, 06:01 PM
Try Penni Craggs <[email protected]>
Gail may be unreachable for a little while as she is about to have a baby.

dazzler
24th June 2007, 06:03 PM
Can you ring them :? on a phone perhaps?

The trouble with email is they sit with all the others till they get opened:(

inferno6688
24th June 2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks, i will try that email.
there isn't a phone number on that order form.
I will try email. I would imgaine there will be alot of chasing around if i just rung straight through to DMG.

Ross
25th June 2007, 02:49 PM
I spoke to them at the show (Friday) and they were going to fix it in "a couple of weeks".

Ross

inferno6688
30th June 2007, 10:54 AM
The money was refunded after a few days of emaililng Penni :)

munruben
30th June 2007, 11:24 AM
Pleased to hear you had a good outcome

Ross
18th July 2007, 09:41 AM
Two emails, three phone calls and still waiting. Instead of a refund I may ask for tickets to the Canberra show.

Ross

munruben
18th July 2007, 11:03 AM
I was charged twice on my credit card once for an overnight stay in a motel. Couldn't get any satisfaction from the owners of the motel, Rang my credit card provider and they took the matter in hand and refunded my money. They said it was fraud on the part of the motel owners and were investigating the matter. Don't know what the outcome was in that respect, I didn't hear any more from them