PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy?

munruben
30th June 2007, 12:12 PM
I have noticed over the last few years that every time someone takes a picture of me, this old guy keeps standing directly in front of me. Now he even stands in front of me when I look in the mirror. Its getting so I don't even know what I look like any more. Just wish he would get out the way so I can see what I look like these days.:no:

mic-d
30th June 2007, 12:35 PM
I have noticed over the last few years that every time someone takes a picture of me, this old guy keeps standing directly in front of me. Now he even stands in front of me when I look in the mirror. Its getting so I don't even know what I look like any more. Just wish he would get out the way so I can see what I look like these days.:no:

If he's the same guy in your avatar, I would be wanting him out of the way too, man he's UGLY:D :D :D :bleh:
Cheers
Michael

Rossluck
30th June 2007, 12:48 PM

I know how you feel, John. I sometimes take a few seconds to recognise myself in photos these days. :(

Barry_White
30th June 2007, 12:56 PM
Yes I know what your talking about. I'm the one that makes everyone else in a photo look beautiful or hansome.

munruben
30th June 2007, 01:58 PM
If he's the same guy in your avatar, I would be wanting him out of the way too, man he's UGLY:D :D :D :bleh:
Cheers
Michael
Oh NO, he's done it again. :((
You can laugh now mic-d, your turn will come :D

mic-d
30th June 2007, 02:12 PM
Oh NO, he's done it again. :((
You can laugh now mic-d, your turn will come :D

The reason I was so bold is because I know exactly what you mean:(

CHeers
Michael

bfx
30th June 2007, 02:36 PM
That may in part explain my problem. I saw a program on TV regarding anorexia - they said that one of the symptoms was that, no matter how thin a sufferer was, when they look in the mirror they see a fat person. For years I thought I was anorexic but now I understand it is just a fat aging person standing in my way.

Bill

(Apologies to anyone that truly suffers from this problem.)

ozwinner
30th June 2007, 05:05 PM
Yep same here.

I still feel as fit as I did when I was 20, but I look in the mirror and there is this old codger looking at me. :o

Ive tried dodging around pop for a look at the real me, but pop is way too fast..:doh:

Al :U

Just George
30th June 2007, 06:35 PM

Take comfort is the knowlege that most of us would be able to hide behind Mic-d's cat. :U :U :q :doh: :o

Barry Hicks
30th June 2007, 06:41 PM
I went to a class reunion but most of my classmates were so old and wrinkly they didn't recoginse me.

Barry Hicks

ozwinner
30th June 2007, 06:43 PM
I went to a class reunion but most of my classmates were so old and wrinkly they didn't recoginse me.

Barry Hicks

Wrong door huh? :doh:

That comes with age too.....:q

Al :U:U

Jim Carroll
30th June 2007, 07:35 PM
Must be a nice bloke though, keeps smililng back.:D

munruben
30th June 2007, 11:21 PM
The reason I was so bold is because I know exactly what you mean:(

CHeers
Michael
Taken in the spirit it was given Michael:D

Iain
1st July 2007, 01:02 PM
Are you related to Christopha:rolleyes:

Capt. Zero
1st July 2007, 02:25 PM
:? It just goes to show, denial can be useful more and more. Me, I was intending to pull the James Dean routine, but my 50th and too much creame broule got in the way. Living in denial though, when I finally figure out how to post photos here you'll see thin young stud living in a fat old man's body.:oo: :;
Actually I don't mind getting older, it's the little things like stress incontinence that go along with it I don"t much care for.

What yer looking for sonny?
I'm just looking for the same old place.
Oh yeah, its right out back, here's the key.

munruben
2nd July 2007, 02:41 PM
you'll see thin young stud living in a fat old man's body.:oo: :;

Please God, if you can't make me skinny.
Make everyone else fat.:U

Hey I am only 33, just happens to be the second time around.
Was much better the first time it happened.

Tonyz
4th July 2007, 01:08 PM
theres the old saying for us athletic guys/fellas/blokes " It now takes me all day to do what I usually did all night.

underfoot
5th July 2007, 05:44 PM
I've found that a regular workouts help,
a bit of a jog, a few push ups,a session with the weights
and about 10 mins of photoshop:U

Black Ned
5th July 2007, 09:37 PM
Dear Underfoot,
If you still intend to smuggle budgies, then you need a longer skirt!

Tonyz
5th July 2007, 09:56 PM
If you really want to get healthy, look younger, be more attractive then try this new exercise program

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise programme!

SCROLL DOWN............

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Iain
6th July 2007, 08:10 AM
I've found that a regular workouts help,
a bit of a jog, a few push ups,a session with the weights
and about 10 mins of photoshop:U

If my jocks were that tight I wouldn't be smiling either:C

davo453
31st August 2007, 10:19 PM
terrible what being stung by a bee can do to you........