PDA

View Full Version : new toy

jerryc
3rd July 2007, 09:25 AM
Flying out of Melb winter today for Brisbane and the new toy I bought earlier this year.
Idea is for wife and me to sail Qld coast for three months. Returning to workshop and other mischief in October.
Will try to stay in touch with forum and other friends as I have laptop and wireless with me, but being a computer illiterate I make no promises.
This will be the first time I have sailed for three years following major heart surgery so new boat, patched up heart will make me just a trifle more cautious than I was when younger (for a time that is). Ain't nothing gunna stop me sailing.

See ya Jerry

jerryc
3rd July 2007, 11:37 AM
Forgot wife and I did have a sail on Enterprize an eight day voyage from Hobart to Williamstown in Feb. Didn't count it as others were there helping.
Photo of wife at helm which she coped with every watch (no autohelm). Have a photo of her climbing the rigging but too big for me to send as I cannot get it down to size at present.

Jerry

Buzza
8th July 2007, 10:07 PM
You should be able to have lots of pleasant times aboard her, good luck to you both.:)