Just go !! - ANYWHERE !!!!

Ironwood
4th July 2007, 07:07 PM
:thewave:

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

ss_11000
4th July 2007, 09:02 PM
i hate the state of origin cos it means that i have to wait another week to watch prison break.:D

Ashore
4th July 2007, 11:13 PM
Well Queensland went ...Pretty poorly. :C

Blues great win and first ( of many ) at suncorp I believe.:2tsup:

fred.n
4th July 2007, 11:28 PM
i hate the state of origin cos it means that i have to wait another week to watch prison break.:D

Ditto :D

Wongo
5th July 2007, 12:04 AM
My prediction was NSW 64 – QLD 0. Geez I was close.:cool:

bitingmidge
5th July 2007, 08:50 AM
My prediction was NSW 64 – QLD 0. Geez I was close.:cool:

Maaaate, if we'd had a few more minutes, you blokes were gone for all money!
:p
P
:D

Howdya do that
5th July 2007, 09:08 AM
Maaaate, if we'd had a few more minutes, you blokes were gone for all money!
:p
P
:D
:roflmao2: :smack:
Watching the game through the bottom of stubby ruins your perspective Midge:wink:

Andy Mac
5th July 2007, 10:13 AM
Bugga. NSW deserved the victory, but it was a mystery how they got away with so many high shots?:((
The worst of it, is it looks like Broncos have lost Tate for a few weeks. I won't see him on the park tomorrow night when I go down for the Titans match.

Cheers,

Cliff Rogers
5th July 2007, 02:39 PM
Well, believe it or not, I reckon that was the best game of the 3 even though we lost that one & won the other 2.

ptc
5th July 2007, 03:07 PM
best game of the 3 .
That NSW team would have won all three.
Ex Queenslander now in the land of aerial ping pong.

Poppa
5th July 2007, 08:11 PM
Enormous game last night. I was sitting in a pub full of NSWelshmen again, being a lone QLDer, and I've never felt so proud to be on a losing team. Even though we were done, the boys put on a true Qlder effort holding the cockroaches out for so long with so many injured and against the odds. As always I was hoping for the last minute miracle, but alas it was not to be. The game was very rough, but mostly fair. I thought Bird and Simpson were the only NSW players who showed real spite, with Buderus coming close to it as well. I thought the rest of the game was played in good spirit and hard and fast, just as Origin should be.

Johnson's effort to come back for the 2nd half was terrific. Price played a blinder again. Cameron Smith just seems to keep getting better, and left Buderus in the shade I thought. I thought Hunt missing the final tackle on Hayne for the first NSW try was a bit soft, but Hayne had a great game for NSW and really took some stopping all night. Apart from that the QLDers generally had a pretty good game, in spite of the injuries. For NSW, Gallen also had a cracker of a game, as did El Masri (excellent in defence as well as right there in attack, and the man kicks like a legend). And Mason also played well.

Bring on next year!

powderpost
5th July 2007, 09:18 PM
Very well said Poppa.
Jim

Pricey
5th July 2007, 09:57 PM
When everybody reckons a team can't lose bet on the other team. Icouldn't believe how many people were talking whitewash. It just shows how little people really understand state of origin. AISBET paid 2.70 for NSW head to head. Thanks for the tip i had my 50 cents on the blues. It's funny how everybody talks about the courage of QLD but what about thr fact they lost to a better team last night, or have we forgotten that when QLD won the first 2 they were the better team. Lets face it QLD was smashed into submission.