PDA

View Full Version : Start's tonight

Daddles
7th July 2007, 10:34 AM
The Grand Boucle starts tonight :D
Three weeks of sleep deprivation and strange looks from my loved ones :rolleyes: (ya gotta love SBS :2tsup:)

Now, should I stock up on scotch or rum :?

Richard

macca2
7th July 2007, 10:58 AM
Yep, I'll be a late night viewer also. Although I must admit I don't understand the way the team scores work.
How scarey is down the mountains in the rain at a million miles an hour.

Lignum
7th July 2007, 11:11 AM
Three weeks of sleep deprivation

Yes:( Its addictive watching this. I love it:D

Geoff Dean
7th July 2007, 04:22 PM
Now, should I stock up on scotch or rum :?
Richard

:puke: Na go the bourbon, its better for you

Glenn_M
7th July 2007, 05:52 PM
Yep tonight it is. My four year old actually wet himself with excitement this afternoon. We were watching the special from the other night about all the Aussies past Le Tour success.

Told him the Prologue was tonight and he started shaking. My son is anaphalactic and for a minute there I got a bit worried he had eaten something but no just excitement.

Bring it on!

Geoff Dean
9th July 2007, 08:39 AM
Robbie McEwan wins the first stage....after falling of with about 24km to go.

superb effort that.

Lignum
9th July 2007, 09:42 AM
He has to be close to the best athlete we have at the moment in this country. He is such a gun.

It will be good when they leave pommy land because the cooking segments are boring:)

Geoff Dean
9th July 2007, 10:35 AM
Hard to argue against that, though its hard to compare against different sports

Daddles
9th July 2007, 12:03 PM
Go Robbie :2tsup: The Invisible Man strikes again. 5km from home he was still out the back of the peleton - Boonen must have had the fright of his life when Robbie streaked past. Hope he hasn't hurt his wrist too badly, he was certainly favouring it after the race.

Richard