Bandwith saving :D
www.majorpanic.com/shed.htm

JDS
2nd September 2003, 10:49 PM
Drooollll!

Dean
2nd September 2003, 10:55 PM
Very nice shed :)
Looks like a nice block of land you have yourself there too!
In Brisbane I see... Which 'burb?

I just moved house and am happy to say I got myself a room in the house which would be just about the same size for my new workshop... whooppee! :)

MajorPanic
3rd September 2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Dean
Very nice shed :)
Looks like a nice block of land you have yourself there too!
In Brisbane I see... Which 'burb?

I just moved house and am happy to say I got myself a room in the house which would be just about the same size for my new workshop... whooppee! :)

Our new house is in Rochedale, we have been in the new house for 4 months now & we love it.
The shed was supposed to have been up 3 months ago!!! but the shed company played games. The sparky is finishing off the power & alarm system @ the moment & then I'll finish setting up the machinery. Next I'll line the walls with ply & install compressed air & dust extraction systems to all machines.

DavidW
6th September 2003, 08:34 PM
Hope your going to post some pics of the completed interior. We have decided to move to a bigger house and part of the deal with SWMBO is that a seperate three bay shed must be included, although I intend to have only 1 roll-a-door so the kids cant claim part of it for cars when their older.

MajorPanic
6th September 2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by DavidW
Hope your going to post some pics of the completed interior. We have decided to move to a bigger house and part of the deal with SWMBO is that a seperate three bay shed must be included, although I intend to have only 1 roll-a-door so the kids cant claim part of it for cars when their older.

:D Same deal here with the new house!
I'll post some new pix asap but with a part-time sparky it's painfully slow going :mad:
Dust extraction and compressed air system will be the next things on the agenda :p