PDA

View Full Version : Me an me new hat

Wild Dingo
29th July 2007, 04:43 AM
Cant remember if Ive posted a me shot before or not so thought Id do so...

So if your out and about and you see a right salty seafarin sorta fella who looks like the bloke below say "gidday" cause if he looks like this hes yer ol mate Dingo! :2tsup:

Ive had the hat for a few days now and its come of ONLY when Im snoring!! gawd I love this hat!! a true bloody bottler of a hat... I hate hats as a rule but this one fits just right you know? brilliant!

oh an a note for modelshipwrite... Darren the half model boats to the left of me noggin are BB Crowninsheilds "FAME" at the top the plans youve now got in your mits an Im waitin to see your model of :2tsup: and his "Dark Harbor 12 1/2" which I made a few years back :2tsup:

Black Ned
29th July 2007, 11:49 AM
Ah! Dingo old son,
That is truly a mug shot.
I didn't know Dingoes and water mixed!

Iain
29th July 2007, 01:30 PM
I've seen that hat somewhere, now where was it..................thinking, thinking, Yep, Greek taxi drivers wear them here:D :D :D :D :D

Skew ChiDAMN!!
29th July 2007, 04:43 PM
AAAAARGH! It's the ghost of Spike Milligoon! :oo:

Wild Dingo
29th July 2007, 11:24 PM
Ah! Dingo old son,
That is truly a mug shot.
I didn't know Dingoes and water mixed!

mate they might not but waters been chasing me around for the last 10 years!!... first the indoor waterfall on the living room wall in the house in Mandurah then the flooding down here and now the water a meter below the ground RIGHT SMACK were we were gonna build our new house!!

Soooo Ive given myself over to the wetside!! :U nah Ive always been good on boats love the things and intend to build one one of these days :2tsup:

Spike?? YEAH??? hahaha never got that one before!! :U :U

Cheers

silentC
30th July 2007, 09:58 AM
Looks like a bit of a chap's hat to me, mate :)

junkboy999
30th July 2007, 08:45 PM
Humm you look nothing like I would picture An Australain Dingo. I probley looking at the wrong sight. http://www.dogs4sale.com.au/Breeds/Australian_Dingo/Breed_Fact_Sheet.htm

But I could be mistaken. all thought that hat might look good on them too. jsut a few holes to let there ears poke out :)

munruben
30th July 2007, 10:34 PM
Ive had the hat for a few days now and its come of ONLY when Im snoring!! My dad always wore a hat. It was the first thing he put on in the morning when he got out of bed and the last thing he took off at night before he hopped into bed.

echnidna
30th July 2007, 10:40 PM
wot after his socks?

Honorary Bloke
30th July 2007, 10:57 PM
wot after his socks?

What makes you think he took his socks off? :rolleyes: :D

echnidna
30th July 2007, 11:11 PM
mmm, long-johns with a trapdoor too I s'pose

silentC
31st July 2007, 09:18 AM
My Dad used to wear a beanie every day of his life (except his wedding day) and his Mum reckons it's why all his hair fell out.

Wild Dingo
31st July 2007, 07:27 PM
My Dad used to wear a beanie every day of his life (except his wedding day) and his Mum reckons it's why all his hair fell out.

EXAKATAKALLY!!! And why I rarely wore a hat... cause Ive got this major head full of curly locks that the sheilas go gagas over I was always worried Id be a lonely ol buggar if I wore a hat an lost me locks... one of me good features is me locks :; ... but see now Im over the damned hill an headin into our 25 year of wedded whatever they call it I have resolved myself to the fack that most sheilas just plain think Im a wee tubby ol phart :~ An THATS a real problem if your a flirty sorta fella like me nowadays :C :B ...so the golden locks can go if they choose to :C ... so me an me hat will stay firmly attached from here on!

An sides the flamin once golden locks have taken on a decided WHITISH GREY coloring over the last few years!! Scarey stuff when first your once lush black moostash an beard go PURE WHITE... but its worse when your once lush thick curly sheila attention grabbing hair on yer noggin also starts goin SNOW WHITE... Im startin to take on a decided Santa Clause appearance... :U

So bald no longer worries me... I think?... mmmm maybe I will get a number 1 this weekend an try the bald look on for a bit?

ozwinner
31st July 2007, 08:01 PM
All I can think of when I see the "HAT" is, YMCA, got to get my kicks at the Y M C Aaa..

Al :U

echnidna
31st July 2007, 08:39 PM
yep he does look like Spike !!!!!