PDA

View Full Version : BBoard MIAs

DaveInOz
10th September 2003, 01:07 PM
Anyone heard from Doorstop, or journeyman Mick?
Hope all is well?

Sir Stinkalot
10th September 2003, 01:20 PM
My good friend Wayne has also dropped off again .... unfortunately Eastie is still around :D :D

Wayne Davy
10th September 2003, 01:31 PM
Stinkie,

I am around just been really busy with work so have not been posting lately. (Also been entertaining some visitors from Austria)

craigb
10th September 2003, 03:24 PM
Going back several months ... whatever happened to DarrylF. He used to be a prolific poster ??

arose62
11th September 2003, 03:39 PM
Maybe it's my fault ....

I sent him a personal message thingy, saying I'd like to see how a bowl is turned, as I live near where he says he's from, and, at that stage, had only turned between centres.

Never heard a peep from him since ....

Eastie
11th September 2003, 04:58 PM
Didn't anyone tell arose about the other rules ..... :eek:

Unfortunately for all I've been at home focussing on research for a few days. In reality, this translates to distracting ones self from going mad by constantly seeking mental stimulation elsewhere. Need I remind everyone how interesting safety is?
I'll be going back to work soooon .... perhaps in the mean time I'll check out the gardening aurstralia site

It seems I give you the wrong finger signal, what I meant was http://www.ubeaut.biz/thumbup.gif

Sir Stinkalot
12th September 2003, 12:26 AM
Gardening Australia is GREAT!!!!

http://www.my-smileys.de/blume.gif

JackoH
12th September 2003, 06:10 PM
WHERE'S KNUCKLES????:(

journeyman Mick
17th September 2003, 12:49 AM
Just got back from Townsville where my wife had some pretty serious surgery. She needs a lot of TLC so I may not find much time to log on for the next few months. I'm also having computer problems (which I really don't even want to think about trying to fix at the moment) which makes scrolling up & down in my browser slow and frustrating. For some reason when I try typing into this BB the text is delayed so that the cursor merrily trips its way across the page and the letters catch up a little while later. As I'm not an accurate typist and I tend to glance back & forth between keyboard and screen I find this very disconcerting. I'll lurk whenever the opportunity arises but I doubt I'll be posting much for a while.

Mick

DaveInOz
17th September 2003, 12:17 PM
Ditto

kenmil
17th September 2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by doorstop
Been away in the big smoke, back now so just be bloody careful youse lot................;)

What do you call the "big smoke" Doorstop ?
Surely you were not referring to Adelaide.

Driver
17th September 2003, 10:56 PM
Mick

You may not see this for a while if you don't have time to log on at present but I'd like to add my best wishes to those of Doorstop and Dave. Hope everything works out well for you and your lady.

Col

AlexS
17th September 2003, 11:06 PM
Likewise Mick, hope all works out well.
Cheers,

Alex

Wayne Davy
17th September 2003, 11:08 PM
Mick,

All the best from me too.

Wood Borer
18th September 2003, 02:26 PM
We will be thinking of you if that is of any help.

- Wood Borer

journeyman Mick
18th September 2003, 11:24 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes folks, very heartwarming. My wife is doing amazingly well, she went to the movies with her mum today which is pretty amazing as she just had a brain tumour removed exactly 2 weeks ago. Meanwhile I was out fighting bushfires, great way to spend a day, belting around the bush in a 4wd fire truck:)

Mick

derekcohen
19th September 2003, 02:07 AM
Mick

I've just picked up your message. My thoughts are with both of you. Keep us updated with your wife's progress.

Best regards

Derek

John Saxton
19th September 2003, 08:43 PM
Same here Mick, hope all goes well for your wife's recovery and that you both can get back to enjoying your lives real soon.

Regards :)