PDA

View Full Version : foot odour

wheelinround
17th August 2007, 06:35 PM
If your foot odur hs this effect on the cat see a Dr

ozwinner
17th August 2007, 06:52 PM
Cool, send me your shoes, I have a few cats to get rid of.

Al :cool::2tsup:

wheelinround
17th August 2007, 06:55 PM
:no::no: not mine I'd be doing the same had uncle who's feet could kill a neighbourhood we had to leave his shoes outside and have him wash his feet prior coming in sox were thrown straight into hot soapy water with tea tree oil.

if board feels this need to be moved to jokes please do

weisyboy
17th August 2007, 08:42 PM
speeking of smelly feet mine get realy bad after about 2 hours in my boots. after a days work they get so bad i can smell them. my socks only work about 2 weeks befor they disintergrate. dose anyone have and tip to get rid of the smell.

we recently got a jack ussel pup that sticks his whole head inside my boots. i dont know how he survives whaen i give them a sniff i just about pass out.

markharrison
17th August 2007, 10:37 PM
Reminds me of a train trip home last week. I got on a train at Roma Street in a rearward facing seat facing a forward facing seat.

The woman (in her 40's) puts her smelly feet up on the seat beside me (with shoes on fortunately) and fair dinkum, the smell would have killed a brown dog!

I really need to get more assertive and ask if I can put my feet on her lap!

Capt. Zero
18th August 2007, 10:49 AM
As far as curing foot odor is concerned, over here we suggest BKA's*.

*BKA-below the knee amputation:q

munruben
18th August 2007, 11:13 AM
As far as curing foot odor is concerned, over here we suggest BKA's*.
*BKA-below the knee amputation:q
Bit drastic Capt Zero, might just get one done to try it out first.See how I go:D

scooter
18th August 2007, 04:28 PM
Big tip. Get rid of explorer socks or any other synthetics & wear socks with as high % of cotton as you can find.

Can get 95% cotton padded sport socks, I'm in Blunnies on concrete every day & recommend them :2tsup:

Sebastiaan56
20th August 2007, 02:39 PM
I want to know how you captured a fart just in time for the kitty,

wheelinround
20th August 2007, 03:20 PM
I want to know how you captured a fart just in time for the kitty,

don't have cats:~:~:no::no: not cat person

joez
20th August 2007, 04:49 PM
Try putting 1/4 of a teaspoon of bicarb soda in your boots bicarb kills the oder and the powder helps keep your feet drier. :wink:

joez