PDA

View Full Version : Date of the Melbourne WWW?

blackheart
28th August 2007, 07:05 PM
Is there a link to the Melbourne WWW show where I can get info? Thinking about coming over from Tassie for the show as I want to check out tablesaws and bandsaws before I buy.
Are the dates Oct. 12-14?

blackheart
28th August 2007, 07:43 PM
Forget the posting - have shown my ignorance and just found the link at the top of the page.
Newbies don't stand out much do they!!!!

Stuart
29th August 2007, 03:57 PM
Not at all :D See you at the show.

AlexS
29th August 2007, 07:57 PM
Looks like I'll be down there again this year - think it ties in with the fringe furniture exhibition. see you there.

Christopha
29th August 2007, 10:03 PM
Might just have to be there too.....

ubeaut
30th August 2007, 10:06 AM
Might just have to be there too.....Oh no! :o Bugger :doh:

Christopha
30th August 2007, 09:45 PM
Oh no! :o Bugger :doh:
I shall be hanging around the UBeaut stand asking the same silly questions over and over just so Neil can truly appreciate my sparkling wit, skilful repartee and stuff like that.

bennylaird
30th August 2007, 09:51 PM
I shall be hanging around the UBeaut stand asking the same silly questions over and over just so Neil can truly appreciate my sparkling wit, skilful repartee and stuff like that.

Hmmmm sounds like something not to miss, see you there:2tsup:

Waldo
30th August 2007, 11:04 PM

G'day,

Hey, maybe if we meet up around Neil's stand on the Friday we can hold a live Drivel day. :U :2tsup: Maybe too, we can rope the Makita girl in as a barwench for the day.

Christopha
31st August 2007, 08:45 AM
G'day,

Hey, maybe if we meet up around Neil's stand on the Friday we can hold a live Drivel day. :U :2tsup: Maybe too, we can rope the Makita girl in as a barwench for the day.
The Makiteater sheila will look a bit plain alongside the lovely Pauline......

Ausworkshop
2nd September 2007, 09:03 PM
Yea i'll probably head down again.
Wont be driving in this time tho, cost me more for parking than it did for the entry.
I need to save my money for stocking up.:D
that reminds me I think I still have a box of stuff from last year I haven't even used yet.
Must remember not to waste my money on things i don't need this time round.

Anyone know a way to get a discount ticket?
Im a tight ???? I know but hey worth a try.:wink:
Everything seems to cost so much more these days

rsser
18th September 2007, 12:09 PM
RACV offered member discounts a while ago but I haven't seen any recent news.

... I'll be heading down with my big backpack. When it's full of timber I'll have spent enough ;-}

Big Shed
18th September 2007, 04:09 PM
Funny that you mention that Ern! Just came back from the post office and among the mail is the latest RACV mag, page 18 "Save at Timber Show"

RACV members $10, concession/pensioners $8, children under 14 free

So, quite a saving on the normal $17 entry

Sturdee
18th September 2007, 04:55 PM
This year the WWWS happens during the Victorian Seniors week. So if you're the holder of a seniors card you will have free public transport during that week.

Peter.