PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

Sturdee
21st September 2003, 06:33 PM
I was going to congratulate Journeyman Mick on his birthday today and when I looked at his profile I saw he was born on the 1st of January 1970.

As this did not gel I looked at others and they are all the same. May be all true woodies are born on the 1st of January 1970 similar to all horses having their birthdays on the 1st of August.

Anyway have a good birthday Mick.

Peter

journeyman Mick
21st September 2003, 10:57 PM
Thanks Peter,
Don’t know how the Jan 1 bit happened, I’ll have to go check it out. Had a great day, Birthday Brunch with family and friends and the rest of the day fighting bushfires. If you live in a rural area becoming a volunteer firefighter is a great way to get to know people and give something back to the community. Anyway, regardless of what my profile or my birthdate would have you believe, I’m 21 – still. As a matter of fact I’m so still 21 that I had two 21st birthday parties today, simultaneously :D :D

Mick

Theva
21st September 2003, 11:20 PM
Happy birthday Mick,

I wish you and your wife & family good health and best of luck.

Regards,
Theva.

ps: pl add your 'puter to the list too

journeyman Mick
21st September 2003, 11:31 PM
Thanks, but the 'puter is in the "broken legged horse which needs to be shot" category and the only reason I haven't done so is that I'm waiting to be able to go back to work and make some $$ so I CAN shoot this 'puter.

Mick