PDA

View Full Version : Makita

havenoideaatall
2nd September 2007, 09:21 PM
Scored what I thought was a reasonable buy from Cashconvertors. (Yes I know:roll: ).

185mm Makita Circula saw for 60bucks, good condition - much better than my cheapo GMC.

Burnsy
2nd September 2007, 09:32 PM
Good score, nothin wrong with cash converters, half my power and air tools came from them and they were all top end brands in like new condition for less than half the retail price:2tsup:

hansp77
2nd September 2007, 10:14 PM
I am only just starting to seriously look at the tools in cash converters. I got put off by their prices for other stuff- phones, bikes etc... they just seemed to be total ripoffs so I never even thought about tools- but hearing about good buys from members here, I am giving them another go.

Burnsy
2nd September 2007, 10:23 PM
If it is anything like over here, there is a massive variation between stores on how they price power tools. I bought up big in January and scored over $2000 of Makita, Dewalt and Bostich tools that all looked like they had never been used for about $800. It seemed that maybe there had been plenty of people flogging off unwanted Christmas presents to pay for their own overspending or alot of sheds broken into over the Christmas period:rolleyes: .