PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Wood Turner-dj

PenTurner
4th September 2007, 02:36 PM
Hello to all, just let you know I met up with DJ,:) , Always a great joy and pleasure to meet up in actual presence, and guess what we talked about??---yep---- PENS,:rolleyes: :) . Got some great instructions re CA finishing, let's see if i can implement them next time round. BTW, also met the two dogs in the back of his ute, well actually only patted the male one, the other dog apparently wanted some "hand sandwich" for lunch. Thanks DJ, welcome any time, Amos:2tsup:

lubbing5cherubs
4th September 2007, 03:11 PM
THat cool when you get to meet some of other turners. I know I had a visit from soundman here it was a pleasure to have him here (even if so breif. My life here pretty hectic) but it was great
bye Toni

Skew ChiDAMN!!
4th September 2007, 04:02 PM
Pens? Didn't have any slabs lying in the back of the ute for you to drool over? He didn't convince you to start milling your own blanks?

(Yer slippin', DJ! At least Sally is keeping to form. :D)

DJ’s Timber
4th September 2007, 07:01 PM
It was a pleasure to catch up with you Amos, always nice to meet a follow wood turner :2tsup:, I didn't spend too much at Carbatec :roll:

Pens? Didn't have any slabs lying in the back of the ute for you to drool over? He didn't convince you to start milling your own blanks?

(Yer slippin', DJ! At least Sally is keeping to form. :D)

You'll keep Skew :q , can't always have a slab or 2 in the back, with the amount of miles I due every week the less weight the better.

Yep Sally wasn't letting anyone near her :o

Frank&Earnest
4th September 2007, 07:09 PM
BTW, also met the two dogs in the back of his ute, well actually only patted the male one, the other dog apparently .. was a bitch?:U :U Sorry Amos, couldn't resist. Much more lonely this side of the mountains...:C

Cheers
Frank

PenTurner
4th September 2007, 09:11 PM
Like your humour Frank, Skew, he had me salivating about tons and tons of wood in the back yard, now, I think I need to give the van a bit of a run?!! , Sally better be inside the house,! I mean , all I would be doing is helping the poor chappy clean his back yard!:rolleyes: :) :D , Amos