PDA

View Full Version : Putting money where gob is... slide on camper

Wild Dingo
7th September 2007, 12:35 AM
Well I had been thinking of buying a slide on camper to use with the F100... then Id also been thinking of buying the plans for one from Glen L (http://glen-l.com/) in the states but couldnt find a reason to do so... well having found the reason yesty after buying the plans for the TC 670 catamaran from Mike Waller (http://www.wallerdesign.com.au/) and needing some trailer plans for that build I was looking around in Glen Ls site and ordered the trailer plans (https://www.boatdesigns.com/products.asp?dept=529)... then remembered that Id actually suggested to Bob in his thread (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=53124) that Glen L had plans and maybe he should simply buy them and build one and thought to meself... mmmm

So me and the son bolted to the F100 with tape measure in hand and a few minutes later with the numbers crunched I came back to the site and looked over the designs available

And then as Id already started a shopping cart with the trailer plans I added the plans for the Everglade cabover (https://www.boatdesigns.com/prodinfo.asp?number=50%2D150)

So... I now have taken the bull by the horns and have some building to do!! :doh: ...lucky I got an old 24ft caravan down the back I can nick windows door ali outer skin an other bits of eh!! :; :2tsup:

At the least I will be able to give a review of the plans for starters which could help others who are holding back :;

Cheers
Shane

wheelinround
7th September 2007, 10:05 AM
Well I had been thinking of buying a slide on camper to use with the F100... then Id also been thinking of buying the plans for one from Glen L (http://glen-l.com/) in the states but couldnt find a reason to do so... well having found the reason yesty after buying the plans for the TC 670 catamaran from Mike Waller (http://www.wallerdesign.com.au/) and needing some trailer plans for that build I was looking around in Glen Ls site and ordered the trailer plans (https://www.boatdesigns.com/products.asp?dept=529)... then remembered that Id actually suggested to Bob in his thread (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=53124) that Glen L had plans and maybe he should simply buy them and build one and thought to meself... mmmm

So me and the son bolted to the F100 with tape measure in hand and a few minutes later with the numbers crunched I came back to the site and looked over the designs available

And then as Id already started a shopping cart with the trailer plans I added the plans for the Everglade cabover (https://www.boatdesigns.com/prodinfo.asp?number=50%2D150)
So... I now have taken the bull by the horns and have some building to do!! :doh: ...lucky I got an old 24ft caravan down the back I can nick windows door ali outer skin an other bits of eh!! :; :2tsup:

At the least I will be able to give a review of the plans for starters which could help others who are holding back :;

Cheers
Shane

This makes Shane a contender for the New Announcement re-Hot Property

Shane a suggestion the old caravan down the back could be modified maybe a cut and shut slide on.

Wild Dingo
7th September 2007, 11:00 AM
Nah shes about buggared... well shes still there so I guess shes still intact eh?... anyway its the journey mate the journey :; ...One could slash and burn and create something by doing that but Id probably just tear the mongrel to bits getting at the trailer parts!!... and then where would I be? :roll:

So no... start afresh and make her from the ground up just take out a couple of windows the door one of the vents to save a bit here and there... then the ali covering would be adapted and fitted... easy as eh! :; well I may have to buy a couple of things in along the way :roll:

AND Id still end up with the trailer base!!... mmmm trailer base? yep would make that into a trailer for carting stuff save meself $80 every other weekend that will (cost to hire one)... so a carting trailer it will be

But I'll get new ubeaut steel for the boat trailer... a blokes gotta do it right eh!! :2tsup:

wheelinround
8th September 2007, 10:09 AM
It's a wonde the F100 is still going Shane she's got be an old girl surley well bashed about done a few million miles.

Why not go for something a bit updated an old bus or coach and convert it, plenty of room for tools storage work by the side of the road, a trailer for additional wood pieces picked up along the route enough grunt to tow a boat.

Wild Dingo
8th September 2007, 05:47 PM
SACRELIDGE!!! :o WASH YOUR MOUF OUT YOUNG FELLA!! :~

I mean so shes gettin on? so shes got a few rust spots? Soooo shes a bit ruff around the edges? I MEAN COMEON!!!

She has a motor with a heart bigger than anything Ive ever driven... she just ticks along no rush no hurry but strong? MAN SHES STRONG!!... the only thing Im thinking of doing by way of upgrading is the rear suspension which is a tad tired on the drivers side... but mate? SELL HER? RETIRE HER?? ooooh ye of little sentiment ye of small emotion why would you get rid of your hotrod if all she needed was some cosmetics a small matter of cutting out and replacing a few sections of steel that have become rusted through and a set of rear shockies?... I mean comeon!!

Ive given thought about a bus actually gave some thought to a 6x6 truck for a time... but well see Ive GOT this F100 and well I may as well do something with her eh? :;

ooops too late plans on the way! :2tsup: :U

wheelinround
8th September 2007, 05:56 PM
buggler & here's me thinkin I'd have an old truck to restor turn into hotrod

Now Shane you got me wonderin how long has she ben part of the establishment where'd yeh get it etc bit of hsitory there I guess.

Wild Dingo
9th September 2007, 01:40 AM
Wheelin... Mate shes a 1982 model... 6cyl 4 on the deck bench seat old bitche... someone at some stage started to convert her to a camper but never finished the job theres overhead lights in the back and the windows have been taken out from between the cab and rear cabin..

My younger brother bought it of a crim at the prison where he works... there is a story with that but I cant tell anyone since hes still working there and he would get in the shyte if it ever came out.

I bought it off him two years back... for a song!!... and Ive considered selling her but just couldnt bring myself to do it in the end... I mean this old girl will go ANYWHERE you point her no problem whatever bush beach wherever just point and she will go and come back no sweat!... although she does get moody some days and decides she doesnt want to run so will flood herself something shocking... then a couple of hours later she will arc up and run smooth as silk and ALWAYS when I NEED to go somewhere at a particular time :doh:

Shes rough in places... a bit of rust has broken through in the bed at the back and the bed seems to be separating behind the cab... the upright part of the bed behind the cab seems to be separating from the flat part of the bed... well it is separating... theres a bit of a gap there so no seems about it and I must do something about it... at some stage someone noticed this and whacked down some silicone but thats sorta just sittin to one side wobbling :roll:

When I got her she had the original tyres and rims on her bald as a babys bum they were (the goldfields cops are not as hard on vehicles as they are in the cities) so Ive shelled out a bit over 4000 on tyres and rims for her... but otherwise all Ive done is put in a peice of perspex in the hole where the cab back window was... and Im about to do that again since I slammed a peice of steel through it right where the drivers head would be... so thats gonna be replaced shortly.. thats it... a couple of services gave her a total all over greese up when I got her changed all the oils and such then degreesed the motor to check for oil leaks... believe it or not there are none!

Ive recently removed her bullbar... sorta bent it outta shape I did... well my son did... decided he wanted to move something down the back and so off he went trouble was the thing he wanted to move was a 40ft seatainer chockablock full :doh: needless to say the bullbar moved in the oposite direction to the car and the seatainer stayed put... so we took the NEW bull lamps off the bar and well the F100 now has neither until I get a new bullbar... yeah he nackered it bent the bars to the bolts under the subframe... mad as a cut snake is my boy!! Takes after his dad he does!! :; :U

Shes a goldfields vehicle bought and sold originally to one of the miners out there... and on sold several times before my brother got her... she goes absolutely brilliantly... for long trips theres few vehicles of a similar age that could touch her for driver comfort.

No more thirsty than most 6cyl vehicles.

Ive had so much weight in her at times with loads of timber logs that the arches have been scraping the wheels and the front of the ute is floating! :o Very VERY INTERESTING drive home I can tell you... She can take a hell of a weight... and even more than it should given it has a canopy on the back which means I can throw even more in there!! Which I do! :2tsup:

Im actually starting to look around for another one... only the next will be a V8 with 4x4... same year Im hoping or within 2 years (1982 - 1984) but not an ambo gawd there seems to be a shyteload of F100 ex ambos around but I want the flat bed or the well bed... either is fine by me.

I guess Im gonna have to pay for it though... not cheep those V8 4x4 F100s :roll:

And so there you go!!
Cheers
Shane

Burnsy
9th September 2007, 02:01 AM
Geezus Shane, you change your mind and your projects more than me, and I know I am bad, Erin doesn't even ask anymore she just gives me this knowing look and laughs. What was it, build a boat, sell up and move, stay and build new house, buy a new ute, build a catamaran, keep the effe and build a slide on camper well done mate, at least you ain't letting your keepin your grey matter busy:2tsup:

Wild Dingo
9th September 2007, 02:36 AM
:U Yeah its been like that since... well since... FOREVER!! :U

Its not that I change my mind a lot its that theres just so many options to look at and why rush?

When we got married SHE used to try to get me to make decisions "tadah Done!" that quick but mate I cant do that since everything has its pros and cons and theres always choices and why the heck not look at the choices? So SHE has now come around to my way of thinking... well she does still get slightly irritated at my "confounded bloody swings" but hey! Its here doin the changin with the house!!! that has buggar all to do with me! and thats a fact :roll:

Ive taken years to FINALLY make this decision with the boat... mate I tell you Ive looked at and bought plans for gawd knows how many boats from 38ft Wharram cats to 50ft Peterson schooners to all sorts of things inbetween... I used to have something like 90 sets of full plans of some amazing boats... then we had a flood and I ended up with buggar all... and some of the ones I did have left were next to damned useless... and a couple were still in contention after the people who I bought them from heard of the loss and sent me another set :2tsup: But by then Id sorta moved on...

Finally her bloody highness gave me an ultimatum... "Shane you get to buy ONE set of plans... thats it! So make sure its the RIGHT one cause there will be no more AND BY GOD YOU BETTER START BUILDING IT cause mister Ive had enough" :C and with that ringing in my ears I have taken my sweet time in deciding... finally making the choice of the wee Waller trailer cat based on my own personal safety... the small boat is the good boat sorta thing... and the fact that her parents are thinking of retiring from there 30ft cat and well if I can get this one built before that happens theres a fair chance of a swap happening. :2tsup:

The effy? I just couldnt bring myself to sell her... her highness has promised me a new to me or a new car AFTER the house is sorted... sigh... so I will keep bumbling around in effy till that happens and lo an behold one never knows but I might just blow her mind again by bringing home ANOTHE EFFY!! :U oooh I do love stirrin me missus I do nothing in the world gives you such a warm fuzzy feelin as KNOWING you have got one over on her!! :2tsup:

But yeah things chop and change a bit around here... month by month something changes :doh: ... BUT!!! We remain the same happy mob weve always been :2tsup:

les88
9th September 2007, 08:16 AM
I built this slide-on in 1980, the truck had a 351ci motor and did 8 miles to the gallon. The truck back wheel races couldn't take the weight in the end I carried a spare axle and race with me. Here are a couple of pics:((
les

wheelinround
9th September 2007, 10:43 AM
Wheelin... Mate shes a 1982 model... 6cyl 4 on the deck bench seat old bitche... someone at some stage started to convert her to a camper but never finished the job theres overhead lights in the back and the windows have been taken out from between the cab and rear cabin..

My younger brother bought it of a crim at the prison where he works... there is a story with that but I cant tell anyone since hes still working there and he would get in the shyte if it ever came out.

I bought it off him two years back... for a song!!... and Ive considered selling her but just couldnt bring myself to do it in the end... I mean this old girl will go ANYWHERE you point her no problem whatever bush beach wherever just point and she will go and come back no sweat!... although she does get moody some days and decides she doesnt want to run so will flood herself something shocking... then a couple of hours later she will arc up and run smooth as silk and ALWAYS when I NEED to go somewhere at a particular time :doh:

Im actually starting to look around for another one... only the next will be a V8 with 4x4... same year Im hoping or within 2 years (1982 - 1984) but not an ambo gawd there seems to be a shyteload of F100 ex ambos around but I want the flat bed or the well bed... either is fine by me.

I guess Im gonna have to pay for it though... not cheep those V8 4x4 F100s :roll:

And so there you go!!
Cheers
Shane

Nice piece of history Shane you are a great story teller, by the way's hows the book comin along. New Title "The Life & Lies of Shane Wild Dingo".:roll::;

A fellow I knew was leaving the company and boss asked what he'd like as parting gift>>>:rolleyes::D 3 second thought and quick as he said the old Ford Truck:o
Boss looked:2tsup: it's yours.

At least we edned up with newer ute for breakdowns :D one with heaters & AC.

Shane not sure if it will help but the carbies float may need resetting it used to cause problems in earlier fords V8's >>>>>:rolleyes: now where did I put that damn Ford fuel float guage thingy.

Oh well why not F250 more grunt same gear or even one of those GMC 6.5ltr ex ambos JAKAB built showers of power n grunt diesel to boot.

I built this slide-on in 1980, the truck had a 351ci motor and did 8 miles to the gallon. The truck back wheel races couldn't take the weight in the end I carried a spare axle and race with me. Here are a couple of pics
les

Les you still got her looks much like one my aunt had not sure if she still has it.

Wild Dingo
9th September 2007, 11:38 AM
Shes a beauty Les... you still got her? you wanna sell her?? HUH?? HUH?? EH?? :;

A F250 Wheelin??? A FRIGGIN F250??? GEeeeeeeez mate you reckon Im made of flamin $$$$ or what? I mean I reckon I could wangle me way up to a F150 but a 250??? SHYTE!!! you seen the prices of them buggars?? Start here for a USED one at $89000!! :o ... me Im lookin at spendin no more than 12000 on another one and that had better be near on gold plated for that price!! :2tsup:

speakin of gold plated... uummmm Les??? :;

les88
9th September 2007, 01:38 PM
WD,
I bought a taxi in 1983 and needed all the money within a couple of days, sold it to a dealer:(( $2900. The next week while driving the taxi past his yard $8900 a week later it was gone. Those dealers can smell blood alright .
I have been thinking of building another one.
les

wheelinround
9th September 2007, 02:25 PM
Shes a beauty Les... you still got her? you wanna sell her?? HUH?? HUH?? EH?? :;

A F250 Wheelin??? A FRIGGIN F250??? GEeeeeeeez mate you reckon Im made of flamin $$$$ or what? I mean I reckon I could wangle me way up to a F150 but a 250??? SHYTE!!! you seen the prices of them buggars?? Start here for a USED one at $89000!! :o ... me Im lookin at spendin no more than 12000 on another one and that had better be near on gold plated for that price!! :2tsup:

speakin of gold plated... uummmm Les??? :;

here yeh go ding somet t droooooolll over:;:D

Wild Dingo
9th September 2007, 04:52 PM
Some people are bloody amazing arent they Les? I mean I stuck the big bitche out the front with a FOR SALE (note not give away :roll: ) for 3500 ONO... had a couple of wankers come round and say theyre real interested one bloke offered 2000... drop of 1500??? get a grip!! another bloke came back left a note on the door saying he could only raise 1500 if thats okay give him a call... I MEAN SHYTE!!! :~ THEN he had the bloody audacity to turn up with his bloody missus and nippers in to tryin the damned poor buggar me trick!! :~ Shut him the hell up when I said "we have bloody 8 kids so get the hell over your 2 mate I DONT CARE!!" she got most upset for some reason... but he tried hard even got her to agree to her coming back to me offering 1700 but thats all! STUFF YOU!! :~

This thing maybe a little ruff around the edges but shyte shes licensed for 12 months has 4000 worth of bloody tyres and rims on her (tyres had done buggar all at that time) and ran like the proveribal bat out of hell and they offer 1500?? 2000??? GEEEZZZZZZZZZZHKEERIST!!!

So I did a sweeping check in the local rags in the west in the yards anywhere I thought an F100 would be sold... found some too!!... but NONE for less than 5000!! So Id been undercutting myself let alone those wankers who want me to give her to them!!

Mongrels :~

wheelinround
9th September 2007, 04:57 PM
oops sorry dingo thought I'd pasted the link appologies :doh:
http://www.google.com.au/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BlyXnCovjRqyhGKaGigHI_q3zDOHXgSzZsp2EApXZ7osFgKYdCAAQARgBKAI4AVCvsrnl-v____8BYKX4kYCQAaAB--2d-wPIAQGAAgGpApH2dddPw6s-yAL5rJMD2QO5bj0QldaO3uADEA&adurl=http://fseries.coffeyford.com.au/

Wild Dingo
18th September 2007, 10:08 PM
Well mate... I think I have my work cut out for me from here on!!

The plans arrived yesty!!! AMAZING!! really clear and concise information and clarity of how it all goes together

I will for the plans of the slide on camper AND boat trailer plans recomend Glen L in the states... fast efficiant and really excellent value for money plans

Now I gots to sneek in one more buy... tonight... while shes snorin Im gonna order one more set of plans... ssshhhhh dont wake her!!... just one thats all just one more set... Noyo Trawler!! I just gotta have it!!! :B

But really... thats it... honest injun... no more plans

after tonight that is :doh:

ssshhhhhhh :;

les88
19th September 2007, 08:29 AM
W D , I would be very interested how they make the walls. The way I did it,[no plans] measure the tray and make it to suit. They were demolishing a big house to make way for homeunits so I got all the roof tile battens. Real Douglas Fir not the rubbish that is now called oregon, denailed it and planed it with my electric hand plane. Cut the battens to size and shape and wiggled nailed them together then glued the internal ply to it.
thanks
les

wheelinround
19th September 2007, 10:21 AM
Well mate... I think I have my work cut out for me from here on!!

The plans arrived yesty!!! AMAZING!! really clear and concise information and clarity of how it all goes together

I will for the plans of the slide on camper AND boat trailer plans recomend Glen L in the states... fast efficiant and really excellent value for money plans

Now I gots to sneek in one more buy... tonight... while shes snorin Im gonna order one more set of plans... ssshhhhh dont wake her!!... just one thats all just one more set... Noyo Trawler!! I just gotta have it!!! :B

But really... thats it... honest injun... no more plans

after tonight that is :doh:

ssshhhhhhh :;

Quick someone call Plans Annon Shanes got it bad:U:U

les88
24th September 2007, 06:46 PM
WD my previous post......:D could you explain how they do the walls
thanks les

Wild Dingo
26th September 2007, 01:58 AM
W D , I would be very interested how they make the walls. The way I did it,[no plans] measure the tray and make it to suit. They were demolishing a big house to make way for homeunits so I got all the roof tile battens. Real Douglas Fir not the rubbish that is now called oregon, denailed it and planed it with my electric hand plane. Cut the battens to size and shape and wiggled nailed them together then glued the internal ply to it.
thanks
les

They do it... pretty much JUST LIKE THAT Les... seriously

The plans are pretty comprehensive...

Pic 1) a set of 2 GIGANTIC sheets that go together on the floor that makes the whole damned thing right there... you just build over that... all the info you need to build it is on this sheet

Pic 2) Is the construction manual... which is very comprehensive and includes a materials sheet and sheet of possible changes... the construction manual is comprehensive but doesnt show sizes but if you knew your measurements and were even slightly clued up they would be enough to build one by

Pic 3) Is the other set of plans... smaller but more detailed than the two big sheets... again you could build from these ones on their own

So really your getting 3 sets of plans for your money... which is cheep as.

I also got the trailer plans for the Waller cat... from Glen-L but designed by Hankinson... very total and comprehensive and goes into great detail on metals to use types of axles and suspensions along with tyres and lighting... VERY detailed indeed... again a good price and more than enough info within them to enable you to build any trailer! Very thorough run through of every aspect of trailer design and materials as I said these could be used to build ANY trailer you wanted.

Anyway all Ive gotta do now is score another shed!! :doh: so Ive got the room and floor space to actually do this! :2tsup:

oops forgot the pics!! :doh:

Actually I think I might spend a bit of time with these buggars as I cant recall seeing any attachments to the F100... I mean this thing slides on so it must have some sort of attachment right?... okay gotta go have a gander!

Wild Dingo
26th September 2007, 02:10 AM
Quick someone call Plans Annon Shanes got it bad:U:U

Mate Im the damned president secretary and the whole damned shootin match in that group!! :o Sadly the missus has realized theres no helpin me when I get an itch its just a matter of time before I scratch it and sure enough under the itch is another set of plans of something or other!! :roll: she reckons Im madder than a cut snake :no: but Im not... Im a good fella I am... I just have this INSATABLE curiosity and bein the visual sorta bloke I am I just have to have them IN FRONT of me so I can hmmm an haaaa an mmmm an grunt and groan an mumble... then fold em up and stick them away for another day!! :U :U

Nah not that bad... well maybe just a little... well I actually dont know that Ive ever made ANYTHING from plans... maybe I am that bad!!! EGAD!!! :C

les88
26th September 2007, 08:07 AM
W D thanks for the pics and info. My camper wasn't made to take off when you are at the camp site. I used two pipes one inside the other with a lot of holes drilled to slip a pin in, to raise it to the truck height. What a feeling when it fitted.:)
Mistakes..... I put the power inlet near the top forgetting that it would be 3 feet higher.
Don't block off the vents in the door. We were at Mt Hotham in the winter and the draught was bad so clever me blocked it off, My young bloke was a sleep on the top bed then swmbo said the gas stove keeps going out :no: very lucky.
Be careful of the weight. The brakes on my F100 wouldn't stop it, so I bought a set of disk brakes from a newer F100 and had them installed, they cost an arm and a leg, and a $1000 to fit. If I had kept it my next step was to put a F250 diff in. I should have sold the F100 and bought a F250 LWB which would have been more to the task. I have a XR6 turbo ute now and it is not up to the job. Have you looked at the Northstar range of slide on what a price.
les

wheelinround
26th September 2007, 09:51 AM
Mate Im the damned president secretary and the whole damned shootin match in that group!! :o Sadly the missus has realized theres no helpin me when I get an itch its just a matter of time before I scratch it and sure enough under the itch is another set of plans of something or other!! :roll: she reckons Im madder than a cut snake :no: but Im not... Im a good fella I am... I just have this INSATABLE curiosity and bein the visual sorta bloke I am I just have to have them IN FRONT of me so I can hmmm an haaaa an mmmm an grunt and groan an mumble... then fold em up and stick them away for another day!! :U :U

Nah not that bad... well maybe just a little... well I actually dont know that Ive ever made ANYTHING from plans... maybe I am that bad!!! EGAD!!! :C

To my brother in wood Dingo.
I have heard your plight and head the call.
My cousin was saved from this dreaded sin he too was a keen plan buyer many boat/trailer/motorbike frame plans stored in secret hidding places never to see the light of day.

UNTIL he found he too could Draw Plans.
You leant to read now learn to draw/draught. Get to thy Library and locate a few books on draughting.
Your colection of plans will see you right, soon you'll be picking out all the mistakes in them.

http://www.collegeboard.com/csearch/majors_careers/profiles/majors/15.1301.html

No need these days for boards pencils etc use http://sketchup.google.com/

MurrayD99
26th September 2007, 09:52 AM
Mr Dingo, maybe you already found this but in Canada they have this Okanagan design. http://www.nrmotors.ca/rv_truck-campers.htm Saw lots of them on the road there and always thought I'd like one. Okanagan is a region in West BC (nice to visit). On another matter, would I be allowed to park this alongside your F100.... no, probably not. Going now........:U

Wild Dingo
26th September 2007, 11:05 AM
Wheelin
Your mad mate!! :U of course Im old geez Im almost ANCIENT!!... or so the nippers keep telling me :roll:

Les.
Yeah Im sorta thinking I might have to get a bit better model than this old girl shes not all up to the plans I dont think... getting old and tired and I have given her curry since I got her... no matter will look into a F250 model (ahem not this new model Im not that wealthy!!!)

Murray?
More info please!! Thats got one of those slide out things the yanks are so into eh? :2tsup:

wheelinround
26th September 2007, 11:31 AM
Ding knowing these camper frames are all steel construction you could make it lighter buy using alli tube instead.
Some mig welders convert to do both.

I have ben looking for this for ages just found it again in my bookmarks
Its right up your alley suit you to the ground/water http://www.terrawind.com/terrawind.htm
comes with the blonde as well

MurrayD99
26th September 2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah Ding. It stands on legs and you back the (wellside) vehicle under it and lock it down somehow. There's more photos on their website. One thing they are really in to is these 5th wheel trailers that lock into a turntable like a regular semi. Thats also on their website. I just thought you might get some different interior layout ideas off the site. My boss here has a Hilux 4wd with a "Canadian" body permanently mounted. They sell the same thing in Japan as a "Galaxy" - but you don't want to p-ermanently lose the truck, right? The white Isuzu is mine - I figured I might cause some trouble putting it alongside your fine F100!

Wild Dingo
27th September 2007, 02:48 AM
Nah mate the Isuzu is alright... its a ute right? it can cart STUFF right? its all good then! :2tsup:

Im kinda paritial to those slide out jobs... just trying to get my noodle to work out how they do it... I know its got something to do with hydrolics and such... mmmm thinking

Wheeling mate... the ones Ive seen are made with timber framing and ali sheet over on the outside and ply on the inside... havent seen one made of steel yet... or ali for that matter... but ali would work Im thinking... but would cost work? mmmm have to do some exploring and extrapolating of ideas and thoughts methinks :;

Cheers!!