PDA

View Full Version : September pen swap?

Terry B
12th September 2007, 12:09 PM
It there one?
I can probably put my hand up for nest month but not this one.

Skew ChiDAMN!!
12th September 2007, 04:04 PM
Hope so!

Sadly, I can't put my hand up this time 'round either.

Simomatra
12th September 2007, 04:21 PM
Hope so!

Sadly, I can't put my hand up this time 'round either.

I definitely can't put my hand up Yeah I know thats a week one.

I hope someone does chip in though. I will be able to do it again soon as the wing gets better.

It s just another part of the addiction

BernieP
20th September 2007, 06:45 PM
G'Day All

Is that it? What a pity, I didn't always take part (mainly because my end products always look the same!) but I always enjoyed looking at the end results from others. Oh well perhaps one day....

Cheers
Bernie

Skew ChiDAMN!!
20th September 2007, 07:00 PM
Is that it?

Nup. Sooner or later I'll revive it, even if only to give the rabid anti-pen crowd something to froth over. :p

It doesn't feel right not wasting hours staring into space, furiously mulling over "what did they mean by XXXX as a theme?" :think: Although I don't know that I really miss wondering "Now why didn't I think of that?" :doh: when all the pix are posted at the end of the month.

So, around maybe Nov or Dec I'll put my hand up as donor again... even if no-one else wants to get in the barrel in the meantime. :rolleyes:

lubbing5cherubs
22nd September 2007, 05:42 PM
HI Guys I will put my hand back up. I find something PM me your addresses that want to be in. I post out next payday which be next thursday
bye Toni

Simomatra
22nd September 2007, 05:53 PM
Your a legend Toni

Have sent a PM

lubbing5cherubs
22nd September 2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks Sam but Guys I forgot. If I don't answer this post or you PM until say Tuesday next week or Wednesday. We are in Winton at the moment and I am on CDMA internet at the moment but tommorrow hubbies heading back home and I am staying another couple of days to finish up so I will be no phone so if there is a delay that is why. We have bolted again
bye Toni

BernieP
22nd September 2007, 06:53 PM
G'Day Toni

Well done! PM sent.

Cheers
Bernie

David Mitchell
22nd September 2007, 09:12 PM
Hi Toni
I Have sent PM Thank you
Regards David Mitchell:):)

mick61
24th September 2007, 01:41 PM
Hi toni I have sent pm. Do we have a theme?
thanks Mick:D

Touchwood
24th September 2007, 11:47 PM
Onya Toni
although I haven't done black,white or brindle, holidays are looming and this time I might actually get them (last time I ended up back at work for the two weeks :( ) and haven't stopped since! I'll send a PM

JD

lubbing5cherubs
25th September 2007, 02:55 AM
so far we have

SIMOMATRA
BERNIE B
DAVID MITCHELL
SKEW CHI DAMN
MICK61
TOUCHWOOD

Terry B
4th October 2007, 03:43 PM
so far we have

SIMOMATRA
BERNIE B
DAVID MITCHELL
SKEW CHI DAMN
MICK61
TOUCHWOOD
I'm going to be away for a lot of this month (Oct) so won't be involved. I will do November if everyone likes.

lubbing5cherubs
4th October 2007, 10:40 PM
just letting you know they are ready to go out. but my dad borrowing my car that they are in. He wrote his car off yesterday (thankfully no one involved was hurt) so I am dewheeled hopefully this weekend I will get the parcels out when I see my car and get hubby to post them off for you all
bye Toni

mick61
5th October 2007, 12:11 AM
G`day no worries I was wondering what was happening.
Mick:D

Simomatra
5th October 2007, 09:48 AM
Nice to hear no one injured pity about the car at least it can be replaced

Gra
5th October 2007, 10:02 AM
just letting you know they are ready to go out. but my dad borrowing my car that they are in. He wrote his car off yesterday (thankfully no one involved was hurt) so I am dewheeled hopefully this weekend I will get the parcels out when I see my car and get hubby to post them off for you all
bye Toni

just borrow hubbies :D:D:D:D (Just don't tell him)

lubbing5cherubs
5th October 2007, 09:39 PM
I have them all here in my hand they will be going to the post office in the morning. i found one that works weekends so they will definitely be on the road for you
Toni

lubbing5cherubs
8th October 2007, 02:23 PM
They are all sent left Saturday but not sure if they move til today but they are posted. This months theme is MUSIC!!

This is going to be interest the wood is plain but lets see how we can get the musical theme across. (And no cranking up the shed music is not counted.. SKEW!! LOL)

Skew ChiDAMN!!
8th October 2007, 03:05 PM
Coises! Foiled again! :p

dai sensei
8th October 2007, 06:19 PM
Good to see the swaps still going, even though I can't participate still :(.

Since we are into October though, perhaps you should call this the October swap instead of September :U

Touchwood
9th October 2007, 01:14 AM
Oh goodie, another nice straight forward theme (not):oo: best get HWMBO thinking on this one - he's the musician in this house!!
Longing to get back onto the lathe, currently trying to make the end of season trophies and all the pre summer/fire season jobs that need to happen too.

thanks Toni for putting your hand up

JD

They are all sent left Saturday but not sure if they move til today but they are posted. This months theme is MUSIC!!

This is going to be interest the wood is plain but lets see how we can get the musical theme across. (And no cranking up the shed music is not counted.. SKEW!! LOL)

ss_11000
9th October 2007, 01:46 AM
anyone want to inlay a treble clef:D

i would love to see that! scrollsaw cut with a resin to fill it will work:)

ps...you can buy musical clips for slimlines to make it relly musical!!!

Skew ChiDAMN!!
9th October 2007, 02:21 AM
One drumstick coming up! :U

lubbing5cherubs
9th October 2007, 08:26 AM
stirlo your a cheat..LOL
Toni

Simomatra
9th October 2007, 08:37 AM
One drumstick coming up! :U

Sounds like the way to go

Also like your idea Stirlo

You certainly will have us thinking on this one Toni

It good to be back tuning

Touchwood
10th October 2007, 10:19 PM
It good to be back tuning

a Freudian slip ... TUNING not turning!!!!And on a musical theme!! haha

JD

Simomatra
12th October 2007, 08:35 AM
Thanks Toni

Mine arrived yesterday now the hard part that musical thing:doh::doh:

BernieP
12th October 2007, 02:33 PM
G'Day Toni

Blanks arrived today, boy this is going to take some thought. Thanks!

Cheers
Bernie

mick61
15th October 2007, 03:16 PM
G`day Toni mine arrived today thanks MUSIC it`s going to be tough. You have forgotten to label one of the blanks I have cottonwood, black locust and ????.
Thanks Mick:D

Simomatra
15th October 2007, 06:31 PM
Looks like red gum I maybe wrong

David Mitchell
16th October 2007, 11:11 PM
Hi Toni
My pieces of timber arrived yesterday,thanks
I will have to get my thinking cap on for the music theme:)
Regards D M:2tsup: