PDA

View Full Version : The Blue Rat.

Waldo
20th September 2007, 11:50 PM
G'day,

Gra and I found this bloke wondeering the streets this arvo, and being the nice blokes that we are we took him in (it helped that he had some vitamins underarm :2tsup: , otherwise we would've left him there in the cold :U )

He's known in the Friday drivels as Howdya Do That with the siginature of the blue rat. Now I dubious of this claim as he's a good sorta bloke, but when I saw that he was actually blue well I can only surmise. I didn't ask him how he came to this condition. It could be some failed skin treatment, could be he swollwed to many blue jelly beans or that he just cold after having come south from warmer climes I just don't know :shrug:

MurrayD99
21st September 2007, 06:52 AM
Hi guys. Goes with the saw. Very co-ordinated!

Honorary Bloke
21st September 2007, 07:22 AM
His avatar's better looking. :rolleyes: But always nice to put a face (even a blue one) with a name. :)

Cliff Rogers
21st September 2007, 09:57 AM
Poor bugger probly doesn't suit the cold climate down there. :D

Wongo
21st September 2007, 10:16 AM
:yuk::bowblue:

Ruddigar
21st September 2007, 05:17 PM
:oo::oo::oo:

HE'S HIDEOUS!

And his skin is blue! :p

Waldo
21st September 2007, 05:21 PM
G'day,

Truth be told I just dropped a :badair: :D

silentC
21st September 2007, 05:23 PM
Not known for our looks, we woodworkers, are we? :p

Gra
21st September 2007, 05:29 PM
Not known for our looks, we woodworkers, are we? :p

You should have seen the guy holding the camera:U:U

Howdya do that
24th September 2007, 11:35 AM
If you reckon I'm blue in that picture you should have seen me the night I spent in Wangaratta:cool:

I spent a most enjoyable couple of hours with Gra & Waldo. A ride in Gra's car, Banga Sanga's, a few green vitamins, shed tour and a critique session of the router table.

PS: Waldo your saw storage secret is safe with me:wink:

Waldo
24th September 2007, 12:29 PM
G'day Howdya,

You come again you hear. I get up to Newcastle once in a blue moon, out Dubbo way :think: :no:

Just as well the storage secret is a secret otherwise next to it is a :minigun: :D