PDA

View Full Version : Licence Fees

Bluegum
2nd October 2007, 08:56 PM
I'm heading back home this year for Xmas ans was planing to wet a line along the way. Now I know that you need a licence to fish in NSW becuase I had one prior to moving up here to QLD. I was wondering what the fees were now and if they had changed any procedures with the system.

WoodyKnot
3rd October 2007, 02:16 AM
hey Dave, check out the website link below. It will tell ya all about licences for fishing and the 2nd link is about exemptions. I take it you want to know about the NSW licences so here's the info.
Hope you catch that big one that got away from me recently:;

They say that the waters around the New England region (NSW) are great for trout atm as they're on the bite and the water is running in different creeks. But ya didn't hear it from me, lol.
Later,
Mark.

WoodyKnot
3rd October 2007, 02:19 AM
hey Dave, check out the website link below. It will tell ya all about licences for fishing and the 2nd link is about exemptions. I take it you want to know about the NSW licences so here's the info.

You can pay the NSW Recreational Fishing Fee for three days ($6), one month ($12), a year ($30) or three years ($75):
online from hundreds of standard and gold fishing fee agents
by calling 1300 369 365 (Visa and Mastercard only) and
from most Kmart stores in NSW.

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recreational/licence-fee

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recreational/licence-fee/exemptions

abitfishy
3rd October 2007, 10:39 AM
Can you believe there is also some talk of this b*stard government taxing fishing supplies to put towards fisheries? Thats what our flaming licence fees are for! What a pack of turds!

Bluegum
3rd October 2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks for that and surprisingly enough they haven't gone up all that much. Plan is to throw a line in around Lake Illawarra While visiting family and a few places on my way back here. Might even have to see what the fresh water areas have to offer as we're travelling down via Dubbo through to Shellharbour.