PDA

View Full Version : Doorstop's Beanie

Termite
23rd October 2003, 04:28 PM
If you take the time to read the fine print under the bob's picture, you will be pleased to read that the weather is improving in his area. God forbid that it should get so good that the beanie comes off.
Regards
Termite:p :p :p :D

Termite
23rd October 2003, 05:52 PM
Youre right Doorstop, the second bottle tastes a LOT better than the first. I reckon we're about the same vintage, I'm a '44 model, so if you are ever up the Central Coast way send us an email and I'll give you directions to come and share a few.
Regards
Termite

oges
23rd October 2003, 06:40 PM
oh lordy, like we dont get enough riff raff on the central coast already :D

Termite
24th October 2003, 09:08 AM
51er eh? Must have been a bit rough along the way, but then again I threw out all the mirrors some time ago.
Regards
Termate:D

JackoH
24th October 2003, 09:49 AM
Bloody mutual admiration forum !.:mad:

DaveInOz
24th October 2003, 10:20 AM
Termite

Do not be deceived, the avatar Doorstop uses is NOT a picture of him. The use of a picture of a kindly older gentleman was initiated by Neil and maliciously perpetuated by Doorstop, he is in fact, big bald and ugly. He uses this photo to secure invitations to go drinking. If you invite this elderly, gently aged gentleman to your fine estate you may be surprised when a brutish bald yobbo that smells like a welders armpit turns up instead.

I am a quiet gentle person and it pains me to have to say such things but the public must be protected.

The best way to avoid him is by seeing a real picture of him, try crime stoppers, or stand on a chair and bare your bum at a mirror, either will give you a fair impression of him.

I must go now as I fear for my life, being a little fella I know well that I would fit on his Lathe.
:eek:

:D :p :p :D :p :p :D

Termite
24th October 2003, 10:38 AM
Only a good mate could say that and get away with it, so judging by the way we Aussies lay it on each other he must be at least tolerable.
Regards
Termite