PDA

View Full Version : Jemmy`s workshop

jemmy
31st October 2007, 12:41 PM
hello everyone just sayin hi, im a 42year old parapligic from ireland. wife Rita, two boy`s Pedtra 19year old, Cathal 18year old, and dog called Buck love him and everyone to bits. here is one of my projects
Jemmy.

m2c1Iw
31st October 2007, 12:58 PM
Hi Jemmy,
Welcome to the circus, like your workshop the decorations look interesting. Great idea for lighting too:2tsup:
Cheers Mike

fred.n
31st October 2007, 01:11 PM
Nice work indeed Jemmy :2tsup:
welcome to the mad house, and keep posting pics of your work, and your shed.
Are you a Dave Mann, fan??

Gra
31st October 2007, 01:20 PM
Nice work indeed Jemmy :2tsup:
welcome to the mad house, and keep posting pics of your work, and your shed.
Are you a Dave Mann, fan??

:whs:

Wongo
31st October 2007, 01:31 PM
Welcome Jemmy. Nice workshop buddy.:2tsup:

Wild Dingo
31st October 2007, 02:04 PM
Gidday Jemmy
MATE!! What a bottler of a workshop!! :2tsup: Nice work too :;

Mate a queery what changes have you made to make your workshop more accessable and user friendly for you (given your parpligia) and your chair? Jigs adaptions etc

Maybe we can get something rolling where you post your jigs that youve found helpfull and Wheelin and others can do the same... help each other out you know?

Cheers
Shane

wheelinround
31st October 2007, 03:07 PM
Hi Jemmy

I'm Wheelin that Dingo mentions don't mind him he's half blind and all they are after is things to make their lives easier :p:; don't tell em anything they'll pinch your idea PM me instead.:;

I can see you have plenty wheelin room, many GMC/Ryobi type tools and that you have a mobile bench and the bench along the wall has minimal legs and junk under so you can roll right up.

I can see your machines are all on lower tables and that everything is in reach Dingo should take NOTE he's apparently a short a$$ he has to climb a ladder to use his sawbench. :D

He's on making a sea-chest and has to climb into it to work on it:D thats why we haven't seen the finished product yet.

Like you shed and your set up biggest out side of OZ I have seen on here top work on the box:2tsup::2tsup:

I bet your dog gets called a lot of things Buck'n come here

echnidna
31st October 2007, 03:39 PM
Dingo should take NOTE he's apparently a short a$$ he has to climb a ladder to use his sawbench. :D

He's on making a sea-chest and has to climb into it to work on it:D thats why we haven't seen the finished product yet.

Yeah, but he's saving up fer a pair of high heel boots :D:D

he just can't afford the black fishnet stockings that go with them :oo::p

btw, Jemmy, good looking workshop :)

jemmy
1st November 2007, 12:58 PM
Gidday Jemmy
MATE!! What a bottler of a workshop!! :2tsup: Nice work too :;

Mate a queery what changes have you made to make your workshop more accessable and user friendly for you (given your parpligia) and your chair? Jigs adaptions etc

Maybe we can get something rolling where you post your jigs that youve found helpfull and Wheelin and others can do the same... help each other out you know?

Cheers
Shane
hi there shane, thank you for the nice coments. as you can see i have put everyting on wheel`s could`nt be without. i just cant tink of any jigs or adaptions off hand but i will take a look tomorrow and keep updated and i tink it`s a good idear help each other. plus you could`nt have enuff room for the chair. Thank you, Jemmy.:2tsup:

wheelinround
1st November 2007, 02:14 PM
hi there shane, thank you for the nice coments. as you can see i have put everyting on wheel`s could`nt be without. i just cant tink of any jigs or adaptions off hand but i will take a look tomorrow and keep updated and i tink it`s a good idear help each other. plus you could`nt have enuff room for the chair. Thank you, Jemmy.:2tsup:

Now would yu look at that typical isn it Irish folk stick together liek a fart in a fog

long lost relation Shane

Wild Dingo
1st November 2007, 05:38 PM
:o Long lost rellie?? to me??? bloody hell mate damned if I know!! :roll: Could be I guess... would depend on where Jemmys from in the emerald isle :; and even then would depend on his surname and then again it could depend on several other factors... but hey I have no bloody idea!! but no wukkers if Jemmy wants to be me long lost mad Irish brother from another mother Im cool with that :2tsup: I mean Ive already got ol Wongo me chingalese brother from another mother Ive also got a New Yorker brother from another mother... heck Im all for it!! :2tsup:

Mind you he no doubts speeks with a broad mad Irish brogue while I speak straight up fair dinkum mad aussie... so we'd still have issues unnerstanin each other! but thats okay as long as its HIS SHOUT!! :U :q

Jemmy its a good setup mate... if your happy with it and can work it to what you want then mate its a bloody bottler an dont yer let anyone tells yer differnt :~ okay? OKAY THEN!! its all good... now... you would have some work arounds for certain machines to make it easier for you to use... ala jigs :2tsup: have a gander at the jigs section of the forum mate take particular note of a bloke from Poland named Niki bloody brilliant jig maker that fella... if you have something in mind that you just cant figure how best to do a work around ask Niki (put up a post asking or send him a pm mind you the post is better cause then other mad jig makers will get in on the act and mate theres nothin like choice!! :; ) and I reckon if you give him a couple of days he'll come up with a damned fine answer for you... as I said a brilliant jig maker

How about you show us a few other bits an bobs youve made mate?

ptc
2nd November 2007, 09:43 AM
Welcome Jemmy

jemmy
3rd November 2007, 12:40 AM
:o Long lost rellie?? to me??? bloody hell mate damned if I know!! :roll: Could be I guess... would depend on where Jemmys from in the emerald isle :; and even then would depend on his surname and then again it could depend on several other factors... but hey I have no bloody idea!! but no wukkers if Jemmy wants to be me long lost mad Irish brother from another mother Im cool with that :2tsup: I mean Ive already got ol Wongo me chingalese brother from another mother Ive also got a New Yorker brother from another mother... heck Im all for it!! :2tsup:

Mind you he no doubts speeks with a broad mad Irish brogue while I speak straight up fair dinkum mad aussie... so we'd still have issues unnerstanin each other! but thats okay as long as its HIS SHOUT!! :U :q

Jemmy its a good setup mate... if your happy with it and can work it to what you want then mate its a bloody bottler an dont yer let anyone tells yer differnt :~ okay? OKAY THEN!! its all good... now... you would have some work arounds for certain machines to make it easier for you to use... ala jigs :2tsup: have a gander at the jigs section of the forum mate take particular note of a bloke from Poland named Niki bloody brilliant jig maker that fella... if you have something in mind that you just cant figure how best to do a work around ask Niki (put up a post asking or send him a pm mind you the post is better cause then other mad jig makers will get in on the act and mate theres nothin like choice!! :; ) and I reckon if you give him a couple of days he'll come up with a damned fine answer for you... as I said a brilliant jig maker

How about you show us a few other bits an bobs youve made mate?
hi there, just a jig for cutting tentons on my table saw, a cabnet on wheels for my gassles mig welder, and a charging post for my drills.

Pusser
3rd November 2007, 01:40 AM
welcome. Got to love the roller stand.

Pusser

wheelinround
3rd November 2007, 09:24 AM
:oo: is that a leather lounge i see in the workshop for the visitors or those long nights and short sleeps/naps

guess swmbo will not use the rolling pin on you eh wont find it in the shed