PDA

View Full Version : positon vacant perth

thesupervisor
12th November 2007, 11:39 PM
wanted trade assitiant for carpenter/site welder
perth nor can pick up if you live close to koondoola
male or female age open must be honest and reliable must be willing to work safely
willing to learn must have blue card or can get asap
would prefer abn lots of intresrting work
please tell anyone who you may think will be intrested
do not apply if reliability is a problem
regards rob

thesupervisor
4th February 2008, 12:40 PM
still looking:)

usav
26th February 2008, 05:40 AM
wanted trade assitiant for carpenter/site welder
perth nor can pick up if you live close to koondoola
male or female age open must be honest and reliable must be willing to work safely
willing to learn must have blue card or can get asap
would prefer abn lots of intresrting work
please tell anyone who you may think will be intrested
do not apply if reliability is a problem
regards rob

sir,

With reference to your invitation of job I am applying for the post of carpentry, please give me a chance to work with you, below is my bio data view it.

vasu

S.VASU
NO. 2014, 1st ‘C’ Main Road,
Vijayanagar 2nd stage,
Bangalore-560040,
Karnataka state, Country-INDIA. Email address [email protected]

Summary of Qualifications
 More than 18 year’s experience.
 Strong knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved
in the production and use of precision technical plans, drawings, and models.
 Excellent knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct
objects, structures, and buildings.
 Strong knowledge of machines and tools.
 Remarkable knowledge of production and processing methods needed to maximize
the manufacturing and distribution of goods.
 Deep ability to evaluate and inspect product's quality.
 Exceptional ability to choose the best equipment and tools to use for a given job.
 Excellent ability to maintain and keep equipment in good condition.
 Uncommon ability to use hand and arm.
 Profound ability to see the details of objects at close range.
Professional Experience

Worked as Assistant Supervisor.

Started machine, adjusted controls, and or depressed pedal to bore, shape, smooth, shave, chip, slice or cut Woodstock.
Re-adjusted and re-aligned guides of sanding, cutting, or boring machines to correct defects in finished product, using hand tools.
Installed and adjusted blades, cutter heads, boring-bits, or sanding-belts in machines, according to work piece, machine function, and specifications, using hand tools.
Selected knives, blades, cutter heads, boring-bits, or sanding-belts, according to work piece, machine function, and specifications.
Examined blueprints, drawings, or samples to determine size, type, and setting of machine tools, stops, and guides to use.
Examined finished work piece for smoothness, shape, angle, depth-of-cut and conformity to specifications, visually and using hands, rule, or other gauges.
Examined rollers, sanding-belts, knives, cutting or boring devices and conveyor mechanisms and sharpened or replaced worn parts, using hand tools.
Hand-stacked on pallet or conveyor or controls hoist to remove part or product from workstation.
Marked or otherwise identified completed and inspected work piece.
Cleaned machines, workstation, or conveyor, using air hose, wax, solvents, brushes and rags.
Examined raw Woodstock for defects and to ensure conformity to size and other specification standards.
Placed water-soaked Woodstock into form under hydraulic lift to shape for use in making such items as musical instruments.
Placed or secured Woodstock against guide or into holding-device prior to feeding into machine.

Worked as Site Supervisor

Cut and shape wood stock to desired dimensions using woodworking machines such as band saw or lathe.
Draw or sketch design for woodcarving, checkering, or marquetry.
Shape contours or carve design using hand tools such as drawknife, chisels, or rasps.
Lay out dimensions on wood stock according to design or template.
Select special woods for carving or marquetry according to color, strength, and grain.
Sand and scrape work piece to prepare for finishing.
Apply varnish, stain, oil or lacquer to finish surfaces.
Inspect finished work piece for irregularities and conformance to specifications or pattern.
Sharpen and maintain woodworking tools. Worked as Factory Head

Conducting meeting for Laborers, Management of Laborers, Billing, Supervision of work, Site management, Preparation of Estimates, Preparing Quotations, Site Supervision, Taking Quotation from Suppliers and comparing Quotations and finally making actual statement, Drawing analysis, Recommending the changes.
Finishing the product with prescribed or assigned quality standard, Taking measurements of final products like Round table, Dinning table, Doors, Windows, Wardrobe, chairs, and other interior designs.
Civil Drawing, Plans, Drafting in computerProject done in the company.

Over seen daily activity, Site activity, managed a team of carpenters, Supervisor and other laborers.
Monitoring the progress and identified the trust areas and advised the labor proper intimation, performed internal guiding sessions guide supervisors, foremen and carpenters for effective supervision.
Quality control and prepared manuals and co-coordinating with suppliers and clients at projects sites.
Conducted weekly meetings with contractors, implemented of safety precautions, Developed and maintained site information and records.
Estimation of the project.
Certified suppliers, monthly work done statement for payments, workers salary bill.
Over all office administration, and got the fund from the Head office, and submitted monthly expenditure statement by following the principles.
Conducted the fire fighting training with help of fire force trainer to laborers.
Advocate knowledge and MS word, MS power point, MS excel, working knowledge of AutoCAD.Education and Certifications:
Master of Arts: in Sociology-BangaloreUniversity,
National Trade Certificate in Carpentry,
Certificates in National Social Service & in Typing,
Computer Skills: MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Internet (research & navigation) C Language,

thesupervisor
4th March 2008, 10:08 PM
thanks usav but i really need people here in perth i dont have the time to sort out visa requirements
update i have just won a large job comprising of 60 2 bed transportable buildings i will require the following
2x roof plumbers/carpenters must work to very high standand
4x carpenters standing up wall frames fitting doors and frames, skirting finnishing again i operate at the high end of the market so i need highly skilled and high standards kept at all times as well as reliable people who want to work starting hourly rate of $49 on abn 10 hr days 5 days per week with half sat avail weekly pays
i also require 2 labourers/trade assitants $26 on abn
this job is due to start on 24/3/2008

MrFixIt
5th March 2008, 09:52 PM
Hi

pm sent earlier today...

Regards

Peter