PDA

View Full Version : Instructions for Record RP3000X Power Chuck Set

david D
9th December 2007, 11:50 AM
Hi

I have inherited a RP3000X POWER CHUCK SET from my father – however it seems he’d lost the instructions - I can’t find a supplier in Australia - I wondering if anyone has advice on where I could get a copy of the instructions ?
david D :)

BernieP
9th December 2007, 12:02 PM
G'Day David

Try here http://www.recordpower.co.uk/intricart/product/docs/1/RP3000X1.pdf

Cheers
Bernie

david D
9th December 2007, 12:21 PM
Bernie

thanks for the information - have visited the site, downloaded & printing the instructions - always good to read the instructions before fiddling

ta
david D

BernieP
9th December 2007, 07:06 PM
G'Day David

Glad to be of help, forgot to say welcome aboard, you will enjoy forum as great lot of knowledge here, and if you haven't already tried them you will find Ubeaut products are excellent.

Cheers
Bernie

chriswarner1
22nd November 2009, 11:37 AM
Hi David, I see that you have a RP3000X chuck. How did you find the assembly of the chuck jaws to be, easy or hard. I am having problems fitting mine and wondered if you could throw any light on an easy way. When I offer the jaws into the main body they fall out.
Looking forward to your help.
Chris

david D
22nd November 2009, 04:20 PM
Hi David, I see that you have a RP3000X chuck. How did you find the assembly of the chuck jaws to be, easy or hard. I am having problems fitting mine and wondered if you could throw any light on an easy way. When I offer the jaws into the main body they fall out.
Looking forward to your help.
Chris

Chris
I ended up not using the Record Chuck - haven't touch it for about 18 months
I use a Teknatool Nova Scroll Chuck instead - far superior chuck, quality etc - I purchased a SuperNova chuck recently at the Canberra Wood Show - again far superior quality than the Record RP3000X
I had a look at the RP3000X - do you have the lug plate in place (see the manual for details)
hope this helps
regards :)
david D

Woodsmyeverythi
22nd April 2023, 10:22 PM
Hi how did you get the instructions manual I've showered the net and can't find them do u have a link

Old Croc
24th April 2023, 02:17 AM
Wow, this must go close to a record, replying to a thread 13.5 years old? Also, David the original poster hasn't been on here for 2 years mate.
Besides that, welcome to the forum Woodsmyeverythi. Did you miss a couple of letters in your name, of is it character limited?Rgds,
Crocy.

Colin62
24th April 2023, 06:52 PM
Wow, this must go close to a record, replying to a thread 13.5 years old?
And the post from 13 years ago was resurrecting a thread two years old. :)