PDA

View Full Version : IT`S here itīs finally here !!! (gloat)

killerbeast
12th December 2007, 02:27 AM
finally the SN2 has arrived :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Very nice tool when the jumping with joy has subsided i will telle you how nice it opreates and post picīs of the latests doings... still hoping to get round stuff ready for the entire hunchback pack.....

Just had to share the joy... im soooooooo going to make shavings tonight............

OGYT
12th December 2007, 03:40 AM
As we say in Texas... "Yee-Haw!!!" Glad for you Rasmus. Spin away your cares. :D And let us know about the finish quality and all; there's a lot of worry about Teknatool going down that slippery slope to the Chinese swamp.

killerbeast
12th December 2007, 04:09 AM
I will ... what i have seen so far looks realy nice. no problems...... but will check all out and let you know -.- YEEEEHHHAAAAAWWWW

artme
12th December 2007, 07:53 AM
How come those super Sweedish engineering types do't make achuck?
Congrats I have two Teknatool chucks. The Smaller one is operated with Two Tommy bars ( their Original scroll chuck ) and I like its compactness, especially for the Jet Mini Lathe.
The other is aSN1 ans is a reall great instrument.

Have lots of well deserved,and anticipated, fun.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

killerbeast
12th December 2007, 10:39 PM
well chucks are made in the DK. (never call a dane swedish) but the issue is with pricing. and seeing that this would be my first i decided to surf the web thin until i found the bedst offer price / quality. and the choise fell on the SN2.

but i think the next one might be danisk or uk. i have been looking at tha RobertSorby patriot and that one looks realy nice...

artme
13th December 2007, 09:17 AM
Sorry Rasmus,didn't mean to insukt your or my Danish heritage! ( great grandfather was a Dane.) Just that when Scandanavia comes to mind so does Swedish engineering.:doh:

Have a look at the new Vicmarc chuck from the land of Oz. It is a beauty.:2tsup::2tsup:

RETIRED
13th December 2007, 01:14 PM
I think of women when Sweden is mentioned.:wink::D

Waldo
13th December 2007, 01:44 PM

Not Vikings? :U

HappyHammer
13th December 2007, 01:49 PM
You should meet some Danish women , veeerrrrryyy nice.:B

HH.

rsser
13th December 2007, 03:40 PM
Ice maidens.

Nup.

HappyHammer
13th December 2007, 04:03 PM
Far from it IME Ern.:;

HH.

rsser
13th December 2007, 04:57 PM
Half yer luck!

killerbeast
13th December 2007, 04:58 PM
ice... not really... temperd climat for us danes. not really hot... not really cold hehe
on topic... i have been turning like mad to get everything ready for christmas.. just got the chuck up and running for real yesterday, nice................ the powergrip jaws are awsome !!!! i also got the pin jaws... they on the otherhand needed work before use.. with burrs on the edgeds, not as much but still some. not ok... the chuck an pwg jaws where pref. nothing less.... i will post pics later today...
the scarfholders should see the first batch ready today... (maybe) have to make jam chuck (havent done thatbefore) .... will be back with pics ...

and HH (yes they are very very nice hehehehe)