PDA

View Full Version : Studio Furniture Competition

Rocker
15th December 2007, 06:29 PM
Entries for the AWR/Bungendore Gallery Studio Furniture competition closed yesterday (after the closing date was extended by two weeks). It would be interesting to know how many Forum members entered. I believe Alexs and Lignum did, and so did I. Anyone else? I shall be very happy if one of my pieces makes it to Bungendore, let alone winning a prize in the competition.

Rocker

bitingmidge
15th December 2007, 06:39 PM
Good luck Rocker!

Did the delay in closing entries happen because of a lack of interest? I hope not, as this sort of competition is few and far between.

Good luck to all others as well of course, but I sort of attached to Rocker's chairs, so all the best for coming second! :wink:

Cheers,

P

Rocker
15th December 2007, 06:47 PM
Mdge,

The two week extension seemed a bit pointless to me, since it seems unlikely that it would encourage many more entries.

Does the fact that you are willing me to come second mean that you have sneaked in an entry for an easel that you haven't told us about?

Rocker

AlexS
15th December 2007, 08:44 PM
I'm afraid that, due to too many things happening, my uncompleted entry is still sitting in the spare room, with the handles taped in and the stand not even started.

forunna
16th December 2007, 12:42 AM
hey, good luck with that guys.
was there a theme for this? or am I thinking of another comp?

Rocker, I think bitingmidge was wishing EVERYONE ELSE good luck in coming second. Implying you will win.

Exador
16th December 2007, 09:10 AM
I'm afraid I'm another "gunna". Had a project all set to go and ran out of time. There's always next year...