PDA

View Full Version : Triton Catalgoue

spartan
18th December 2007, 09:51 PM
Just been to the web site to get the latest cataloge....For some reason it only has the 2006 cataloge. is there a newer one?

Stuart
19th December 2007, 10:12 AM
2007 has been out for about 6 months.

spartan
19th December 2007, 10:47 AM
So why is the 2006 one on the website?

gmcchina
19th December 2007, 08:56 PM
Just been to the web site to get the latest cataloge....For some reason it only has the 2006 cataloge. is there a newer one?

If you need the PDF version of Triton Cat 07 .send me to [email protected]

Regards

spartan
19th December 2007, 11:05 PM
B..I really wanted the cat, as I am trying to standardise my tools....as fart as possible triton for powertools, and Jet for machinery....

thanks

wheelinround
20th December 2007, 07:19 AM
B..I really wanted the cat, as I am trying to standardise my tools....as fart as possible triton for powertools, and Jet for machinery....

thanks

:D Not into Cat's myself

and farting will give your position away

Pusser
20th December 2007, 07:42 AM
If you need the PDF version of Triton Cat 07 .send me to [email protected]

Regards

thanks

Spartan why not email gmcchina? (Ithink that is what is meant)

Stuart
20th December 2007, 08:18 AM
Spartan - pm sent.

Stuart
20th December 2007, 08:48 AM
Don't understand why the 2007 catalog isn't on the website.

There are a bunch of new tools that can't be seen in Bunnings that many will research online. Don't think all the new ones are even on the Triton site.

wheelinround
20th December 2007, 09:02 AM
Don't understand why the 2007 catalog isn't on the website.

There are a bunch of new tools that can't be seen in Bunnings that many will research online. Don't think all the new ones are even on the Triton site.

Like what Stu.

I have been to the triton site a few times of late downloaded the catalouge site has flash of NEW stuff ie jig saws, CS,

Stuart
20th December 2007, 01:44 PM
Spindle sander, angle grinder, drill press (I know it's only just hit the market), new 2300W Triton saw (to be released shortly)

(Just checked, the saw is now listed, but no pictures or details as yet - however the user manual, and specs sheets are...)

That might be it - just off the top of my head.

wheelinround
20th December 2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks Stuart

gmcchina
20th December 2007, 06:22 PM
Spindle sander, angle grinder, drill press (I know it's only just hit the market), new 2300W Triton saw (to be released shortly)

(Just checked, the saw is now listed, but no pictures or details as yet - however the user manual, and specs sheets are...)

That might be it - just off the top of my head.

Yes you are right. New circular saw is as below
2300W, 235mm, 40TCT, laser guide and maguesium. the Model is TA235CSL.

Ron Dunn
20th December 2007, 06:26 PM
Considering the amount of support in these forums for Triton products, why don't you just post a URL where everyone can download the catalog for themselves. Better yet, why not post it on your web site!

(beats me why some companies go to such trouble to hide their products from their most loyal customers)

gmcchina
20th December 2007, 06:36 PM
Considering the amount of support in these forums for Triton products, why don't you just post a URL where everyone can download the catalog for themselves. Better yet, why not post it on your web site!

(beats me why some companies go to such trouble to hide their products from their most loyal customers)

Where can upload the catalog? Thanks.

wheelinround
21st December 2007, 07:53 AM
Where can upload the catalog? Thanks.

When you reply to the post there is a paper clip at the top use that follow instructions.
Size of PDF for here is going to be to large so best if the new one is put up where it should be on Tritons site.

gmcchina
21st December 2007, 06:19 PM
Hope these can help you.

Regards

wheelinround
22nd December 2007, 09:08 AM
Hope these can help you.

Regards

First one no problem the rest wouldn't download to save or open

Ray

skot
22nd December 2007, 10:32 AM
Strange..I got them all OK...maybe try again

wheelinround
22nd December 2007, 12:36 PM
Finally got it Skot took ages for each to download the Triton web site download was faster the other day.

Just back from bunnies Triton display :2tsup: the guy doing it has got some patience 3/4 hr with one fellow (not me) could be Wong's brother.

Bunnies Casula had a reasonable stock of Triton gear in fact they have extended their recently worked tool area and enlarged it twofold.

All I bought was 2 3" clamps a pack of large jigsaw blades and set of clamps for son for christmas.

Stuart
22nd December 2007, 11:38 PM
No temptations there?

gmcchina
23rd December 2007, 12:21 AM
First one no problem the rest wouldn't download to save or open

Ray

Try again. It's ok for my side.

gmcchina
23rd December 2007, 12:47 AM
No temptations there?

What kind of proudct are you interested in?

wheelinround
23rd December 2007, 08:36 AM
Try again. It's ok for my side.

I got it all thanks gmcchina plus your e-mail this morning with full attached pdf's Thanks for that if anyone wants them I can forward on :2tsup::2tsup:

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2"> Originally Posted by Stuart http://mt0.woodworkforums.com/images/button2/viewpost.gif (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?p=649591#post649591)
No temptations there?
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Yes Stuart and GMC plenty of temptations the whole work centre then there was Bunnies tool area some real nice SCMS's biggest temptation

They had on special a Supertool 5 draw mobile tool trolly for $195 I already have one :2tsup: they normal at $250/$275.

GMC funny typing that in a Triton section :p a few of their products(GMC) too
I am interested in seeing the Bandsaws, Planner Thicknesser, Scroll saw Pedestal Drill all of which are only special order stuff.

In discussion with Tritons display rep Think it was Ray he has enough trouble fitting in his car what he takes with him the 2000 work centre and router table as well as all the attachments for these dust vacume cleaner etc.

You'd think Triton would set up a mobile trailer with all and sundry

I felt sorry for Ray the rep Bunnies was hot as hades and humid stiffling he had one small fan he took along.

spartan
23rd December 2007, 10:28 AM
The new 9/1/4 saw looks impressive...I might be getting myself one of those as well as its baby brother.....

Anyone know if the there will be an SCMS in the works....the 184mm Mitre saw is just too small....

Stuart
23rd December 2007, 10:04 PM
Definitely interested in seeing the Triton lathe....I have pretty much everything else!

Need to see a Triton domino.....

Stuart
23rd December 2007, 10:08 PM
There is a mobile display in each state doing the rounds, don't know its program, but email Triton to see what is planned for 2008.

You may not get to actually see them in person there, but I am trying to get videos of each onto Stu's Shed. Will be doing the 12" bandsaw and the 15" thicknesser over the Christmas break.

Sadly, no SCMS in any pipeline I've peeked in - but I have been 'encouraging' one - a Festool lookalike would be nice!

StaTaQue
25th December 2007, 05:12 PM
Hey GMCChina,

You wouldn't happen to know whether the Plunge Drill is going to be re-released? (maybe in a corded variety? - that would be ideal for me)

It is just that the Plunge Drill still seems to be featured on the Triton website, but hasn't been available for ages: http://www.triton.com.au/product.php?id=30

StaTaQue

geoffo
26th December 2007, 05:51 AM
G'day StaTaQue

I'm sure that I saw one Triton plunge drill at my local (Brisbane) Bunnings the other day. Price I believe was $169. Will take more notice next time I am in there and can let you know if you like.
I could not do without my T drill because I can't drill straight without it!!.
All the best
Geoff

Stuart
27th December 2007, 09:09 AM
Plunge drill is not getting re-released. If you want one, better grab one if you find it.

A new orange drill is likely to be on the market at some stage (soonish), but isn't going to be a plunge drill.

ernknot
1st January 2008, 10:34 PM
I am after a plunge drill myself. Put a thread out in the "Buy, Swap and Sell" (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?p=654160#post654160) section. If the Triton TDA100 is no longer available is there another brand? I am building a rather large book shelf which i need to screw and glue together on site. I want to pre drill screw holes but can't on my drill press. Throat not wide enough therefore would like a plunge drill to make accurate holes.

Eagle
4th January 2008, 01:14 PM
thanks for the heads up on the catalogue. I am getting the 2007 model put on now. Not sure why it wasnt already done.....it should have been!!

Cheers,

wheelinround
5th January 2008, 09:10 AM
When I went to Bunnies the other week for the demo LOMl had picked up one of the Triton special order catalouges forgot about it and pulled it of the back of the car during the week.

:2tsup:

still not as good as seeing it for real like they say don't believe everything you read

Stuart
6th January 2008, 11:06 AM
You can always let me know what you want to see - might not be able to arrange it in the flesh, but I should be able to make a video of whatever you want to see being used in anger...

Aberdeen
25th March 2008, 10:00 PM
Eagle
Maybe I am using an old computer but tried for the latest catalogue and got the 2006 one when I did the download from the Triton site :C

thanks for the heads up on the catalogue. I am getting the 2007 model put on now. Not sure why it wasnt already done.....it should have been!!

Cheers,

Stuart
25th March 2008, 10:25 PM
I'm trying to get an electronic copy of the 2008 one - lots of new tools in it!

Who knows about the website - though Eagle was sorting it out ages ago. I just checked, and it's all the 2006 only.

Aberdeen
25th March 2008, 10:38 PM
That would be good! I'm running out of things to buy from the old one :U

Maybe 'Eagle' is flat out with the clearance of discontinued lines on eBay ?

bsrlee
26th March 2008, 08:23 PM
Ernknot:

1) You CAN'T have my Triton cordless :q

2) there is a gadget that you can use with any drill that will take one of the 'hose clamp' type handle attachments. It is a very basic drill press that you clamp your drill into by the parallel section. I have seen 2 types - the one which needs the chuck taken off your existing drill - seems to be popular in the US for some reason - and the one that Medalist brought in, which had 2 guide bars that could be pushed thru' the base to make it self centering - I have one of the Medalist ones permanently attached to a cheap 'Arlec' drill - it also has built in 'V' blocks for pipe & dowels. There have been a few importers other than Medalist - check Mitre10 or a big Bunnies