PDA

View Full Version : U-Beaut Products

steely
20th December 2007, 03:20 PM
Hi Guys,
Can anyone reassure me of the valdity of ordering U-Beaut products online? I ordered (with bankcard) a book from them but have received nothing, not even an acknowledgement, from them since last week. Anyone had any experience with them?

Pusser
20th December 2007, 03:25 PM
You will probably get an answer from the very top - this is UBeauts forum:)

Termite
20th December 2007, 03:35 PM
You will probably get an answer from the very top - this is UBeauts forum:)
:whs::screwy::screwy:

HappyHammer
20th December 2007, 04:10 PM
Steely,

Send a PM to Neil or UBeaut on this forum and you'll get an answer.

HH.

Simomatra
20th December 2007, 04:16 PM
Neil has been in hospital so things may be a little slow but be rest assured that you will get your book no problems. They are 100% guaranteed just ask any of us

Tex B
20th December 2007, 07:58 PM
Steely,

I've had nothing but good experience from U Beaut.

Tex

munruben
20th December 2007, 08:46 PM
Nothing to worry about Steely. You are dealing with about the most honest and fairest person you can deal with. Like others have said, Neil has been in hospital but you can be rest assured your order will not be overlooked.:2tsup:

STAR
20th December 2007, 09:08 PM
Munruben,

I have not looked at U-Beaut's products. But subliminally, you and others have given me a heads up.

I will have a look to see if I can find products that I can use. In the short time I have been on this site, I have learnt a lot and as I have a small business I like to support people who are community minded.

Gra
20th December 2007, 09:13 PM
Hi Guys,
Can anyone reassure me of the valdity of ordering U-Beaut products online? I ordered (with bankcard) a book from them but have received nothing, not even an acknowledgement, from them since last week. Anyone had any experience with them?

Steely, Where in Melb are you. If you are local, and waiting for the polishers handbook, could borrow mine until yours arrives.

PM me if you are interested

Jim Carroll
21st December 2007, 07:24 AM
Book should be in your post box today, as long as aus post do their job.