Merry Everything to you all.

Peter:2tsup:

PenTurner
22nd December 2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks peter, Merry Christmas, Amos:)

nfld steve
23rd December 2007, 12:18 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.:wave:
I really love this site.It's funny,I live in Newfoundland ,Canada,on the other side of the world from Australia,and I feel so welcome her.
Also,I want to thank everyone for being so helpful with answering my questions about turning.You're so helpful to me as a bit of a beginner.
I've been turning for about 3 years now,but in the last 6 months or so,my "addiction" has really blossomed!!LOL.
So I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas,and if you don't,remember that sometimes things go that way,I've had a few not so good ones too,but I hope you guys and girls have a great one!!
Thanks guys,talk to you soon,,surley with another question,lol,take care,Steve from Newfoundland!!!:2tsup:

Mrs Woodpecker
23rd December 2007, 12:16 PM
Merry Christmas to you all, also. I am celebrating my 71st today, and my lovely husband gave me a belt sander. How good is that?
Cheers, Shirley

Dr.Zook
23rd December 2007, 06:23 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Boxing Day to all my Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, and UK friends. To everyone else, Merry Christmas, may everyone have a healthy New Year.

Shirley, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". May you have many more. I'd keep your husband if I were you. Not every man buys his wife tools.

lubbing5cherubs
23rd December 2007, 09:43 PM
Happy Birthday Shirley I do hope that you have another lot of years to enjoy with your pens and wood
Toni

PenTurner
23rd December 2007, 09:52 PM
Wow, what a lucky husband, he can shop and buy tools without having to lookl over his shoulder, Happy birthday Shirley, Amos:)

lubbing5cherubs
24th December 2007, 10:48 PM
Merry Christmas To You All. Have A Great Christmas And Most Of All Get Some Lathe Time In For Me
Bye Toni

ciscokid
25th December 2007, 03:18 AM
Merry Christmas to you all. And a Happy New Years of wood turning ahead of you! :)