PDA

View Full Version : Distractions

Little Festo
4th January 2008, 07:55 PM
I have been trying to get into the workshop nice and early to get in a good days turning. Did this a month or so and was greeted by this - held me up for half an hour or so.

The gravillia little honey eater visits is right next to workshop.

Peter

watson
4th January 2008, 08:00 PM
Lucky distracted soul!!

Outbackrr
4th January 2008, 08:26 PM
Nice view of Cooroora.

Wouldn't have been able to take any shots like that in the last three weeks, hasn't stopped raining up our way since before Xmas.

weisyboy
4th January 2008, 09:12 PM
i have the same problem.

clare
4th January 2008, 09:26 PM
Wow!! What amazing imagery. Fantastic.

Little Festo
5th January 2008, 08:30 AM
Nice view of Cooroora.

Wouldn't have been able to take any shots like that in the last three weeks, hasn't stopped raining up our way since before Xmas.

Yes, it's sunny this morning at last. I'm really looking forward to all the mowing and brush cutting after it dries out a bit.

The view is good but the best thing is that I always seem to get a breeze so summer is quite bearable, winter can be a bit cool though.

Peter

artme
5th January 2008, 08:44 AM
None of those is a distraction.
Tjey are all reasons to be glad we live in such a great place.:roll::roll:

OGYT
5th January 2008, 02:35 PM
You Aussies are the most fortunate people in the world... as far as beautiful scenery is concerned, anyway.
Thanks for posting these fotos!

BernieP
5th January 2008, 02:50 PM
G'Day Peter

Nice phots thanks for posting, beautiful bird don't get that type this farsouth.

Cheers
Bernie

Harry72
5th January 2008, 03:29 PM
Dam all I look at out the door is weeds!(but thats my own fault... to busy woodworking)

dai sensei
5th January 2008, 03:39 PM
That view is great, but so is that turning that is on the lathe. Can't wait till it's finished.