PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to McJings

wheelinround
8th January 2008, 02:24 PM
I would like to say thank you to all at staff McJings for their kind and courteous, considerate actions in helping me enter the store (front step is a bit to high) and get around their shop today.
You all went out of your way to make my visit as enjoyable as possible by moving just about everything in my path so I could negotiate with the wheelchair.
I feel terrible for arriving and imposing on you so much having just got a delivery.

I enjoyed the experience so much I will be back, I always prefer shopping in person but I may also do it on line.

You have a great selection to choose from even my wife enjoyed it she bought a saw to cut bamboo with.

Thanks Ray

munruben
8th January 2008, 05:59 PM
Thats nice to hear Ray. Brings back a bit of faith in our fellow men (and women) :2tsup:

wheelinround
8th January 2008, 08:23 PM
It does John I was very impressed with their stock as well as the first question when entering Metal or Wood work of course my answer was both I'm greedy.

Pat
9th January 2008, 09:22 AM
Typical of McJing's. They always ask if they could help and are never offended when I say in reply, "I'll look at the toys" as they know I'll find something that I never knew I had to have, but need it now:U