PDA

View Full Version : I did it

lubbing5cherubs
15th January 2008, 11:10 PM
Hi Everybody,
I did it tonight is the first night of a beginners course. I learnt so much just tonight It was fun. City life has it advantages
bye Toni:D:D

ss_11000
15th January 2008, 11:11 PM
:2tsup:

DJ’s Timber
15th January 2008, 11:15 PM
WooHoo :U, bet that was fun, I remember my first course, had a ball.

Gra
16th January 2008, 12:12 AM
Well done Toni,

As DJ said, I remember my first (and only) course, had a ball. Should get into contact with the same group and see if they run a more advanced course

La truciolara
16th January 2008, 01:58 AM
I am so sorry for you!!! You gor the Virus! No cure, no hope to have it go away!
I'm very happy for you
Show us soon what you realize.

Evan Pavlidis
16th January 2008, 04:42 AM
I am so sorry for you!!! You gor the Virus! No cure, no hope to have it go away!
I'm very happy for you
Show us soon what you realize.

Good onya Toni :2tsup:
La truciolara, I agree. This is a good virus that doesn't need a cure, you let it grow bigger and stronger :D; only good comes from it for all to enjoy. :) :) :U

robynmau
16th January 2008, 08:26 AM
Fantastic Toni:D

You know getting together with other turners on a regular basis is addictive too:2tsup:

Cheers

Robyn

artme
16th January 2008, 10:40 AM
Wondered what you were on about for a minute!:D:D:D

As Claude said you are now among the ranks of the incurable.:o:o

joe greiner
17th January 2008, 12:11 AM
Beginner? Wot the? OK; if you say so, I guess. I reckon we could all unlearn some of our ham-fisted self-teaching once in a while. And the in-person fellowship of other turners is fine inspiration, too.

Joe

lubbing5cherubs
17th January 2008, 03:40 AM
Wondered what you were on about for a minute!:D:D:D

As Claude said you are now among the ranks of the incurable.:o:o

:D:DHad the virus long ago just wanting to get more out my lathe which out the wood flying off.. TO be able to sharpen my tools with out hubby having to do it for me. So I am learning heaps and so far it been very informative. I am very pleased with myself for going
bye Toni:D:D

Simomatra
17th January 2008, 06:16 AM
Great stuff Toni its definitely the way to go, You learn so much from the clubs:2tsup::2tsup:

tea lady
17th January 2008, 12:16 PM
On ya Toni. I'm going to, too. "cept somewhere in east of Melbourne. Anyone know anywhere?

Gra
17th January 2008, 12:22 PM
On ya Toni. I'm going to, too. "cept somewhere in east of Melbourne. Anyone know anywhere?

Will Templestowe do?

Gil Jones
17th January 2008, 04:32 PM
Good for you Toni!!!

RETIRED
17th January 2008, 05:13 PM
On ya Toni. I'm going to, too. "cept somewhere in east of Melbourne. Anyone know anywhere?Or perhaps Tooradin by the sea?