PDA

View Full Version : Bluddy Wimmen

Chris Parks
27th January 2008, 11:18 PM
I am in the process of a total re-organisation of my shed and SWMBO decided to see what was going on. She walked in and after looking around asked me if I was going to get rid of that big green thing, the Wadkin Bursgreen jointer I payed $250 for!!!!! Granted I haven't used it much recently but the day is coming which is one reason for the re-organistion. I asked her why she had asked the question and her reply was...well you never use it. She left in disgust when I told her it was definitely staying. She has four sewing machines and two overlockers and uses about two of them on a regular basis and I never ask her if she is getting rid of any, there would be a riot if I did.

Groggy
27th January 2008, 11:22 PM
Wadkin Bursgreen jointer? I'll give you $251, ya can't get any fairer than that. On the same ratio of value for money, tell your missus I'll give her $10 for her best overlocker :roll: :U

wayfarer
28th January 2008, 01:04 AM
In my best Manuel impersonation...

"Pfft! She crazy, Pftt crazy!"

RETIRED
28th January 2008, 08:31 AM
Wadkin Bursgreen jointer? I'll give you $251, ya can't get any fairer than that. On the same ratio of value for money, tell your missus I'll give her $10 for her best overlocker :roll: :UYou ARE buying a new house?:wink:

Big Shed
28th January 2008, 09:09 AM
Chris, those sort of inane questions deserve only one answer............Yes dear:D.

Then you get on with whatever you were doing.:2tsup:

wheelinround
28th January 2008, 09:13 AM
Must be going around Chris

Pat
28th January 2008, 10:06 AM
I normally refrain from comment about MBGitW's shoes, clothes etc excpt when she mentions clamps, my clamps. Even in jest it is good enough to get a rise from me . . . :q