View Full Version : Shane????

rgum
30th January 2008, 07:56 PM
Wild Dingo where for art thou? The beers getting warm ! :drink2:
Cmon Shane we miss you.

wheelinround
30th January 2008, 08:22 PM
I'll 2nd that :2tsup:

Could it be he is in the middle of moving house?

Finishing all those projects WIP's

Floating his boat and gone fishing

Maybe he got work

maybe a Poll on whats Dingo doing

rgum
30th January 2008, 09:07 PM
Shane?????????? Dingo!!!!!!!!!!
You must be mighty busy ! We all hope you are not experiencing some grief! SWMBO is looking after you we expect! :C
Ok...Ok !!!!!! ..........I'm sorry about those wise cracks Re: your beard. And I'm sorry I ever mentioned the Blackwood slabs you cut several mnths ago and I'm sorry about saying that the flies in WA are huge buggers and how they hang around you!

Pleeeeeeeeas? come back! :C

Well! If you're sooo busy making things,....lets see the pics!!!!! Or pics of your house moving progress. You know? Messy rooms with boxes eveywhere and the trailer full to the brim ready to unload and the wife about to belt you with a bedside lamp. Pics!
How long does it take to set up your comp Shane? Gawwwwwwd!
That doesn't take long . Gawwwwwwd!:C You are not technophobic. What? What's that? ha he.:q

Cmon all!.............. Ask?........... Where is Wild Dingo? What do you think has caused him to leave us,... without observation of our activities.

Love and kisses from us all Shane. :q

wheelinround
31st January 2008, 09:12 AM
:doh: Love & Kisses now thats taking it to far

macca2
31st January 2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah I too have been wondering where he's at.

I hope all is well down Brunswick way.

Cheers Macca

echnidna
31st January 2008, 10:30 AM
Has he eloped with Brickie ? :D:D:D:D

Calm
4th February 2008, 07:33 PM
The lack of contribution from Dingo is worryintg maybe he read the post 4 up:D:D

Could be scared off by the thought there could be one of them "CHAP'S" waitin for him.:D

rgum
5th February 2008, 08:29 PM
Shane??? You've been sprung. Now get on here! Saw you were on last night. How long does it to move house? Gawwwwwd.

Cheers Tony.

Wild Dingo
19th March 2008, 03:00 PM
Me?... Well...

Seems the missus decided after her holiday to Singapore with her family that she no longer wanted to be "the missus" anymore... came back saw the third eldest daughters wedding done and then stuck around for Chrissy shot through with her mob down south for New Years came back and started looking for a house for herself... sans me... moved out day before my birthday

Its slowly getting "easier" if thats the right word... "life just is" is a better way to put it... supposed to be having the little bits week about but she keeps shootin through overseas with her family so Ive pretty much had them since she left... except last week... BLOODY HELL talk about a tomb!! SILENCE COMPLETE AND UTTER FRIGGIN SILENCE... never felt anything like it before... and the sadness MAN strewth I KNOW Ive never been this sad before.

Anyway to keep myself from going completely troppo and loosing the plot which I came bloody close to a couple of weeks ago... had gun was gonna do it till I came to my friggin sences... but now am keeping busy as hell painting this place from top to bottom sooooooooooooo much prep work its friggin amazing I didnt rebuild the damned house!!! putty EVERYWHERE!!! :o $1500 of paint later the ceilings and walls look bloody FANFRIGGINTASTIC... I spent another 700 on material for the curtains and man I tell yer what this place do dress up purty!... a nice wee white picket fence and shes a womans dream house! :U well that and a dash more paint on the outside a new carport and a deck out the back along with a 2mtr porch out the front it will be... oooh and hiring a dingo to get rid of the poxy blue metal on the driveway that is... some cleanup down the back and bobs yer uncle :2tsup:

But busy? Hell I get to lay down at 2am ish and am back up and into it by 5.30am... it cought up with me the day before yesty though and fair belted me for 6 totally physically exhausted and emotionally drained so locked the door and laid down... JUST heading off to sleep when who waltzes in? Jo does... her and the nippers... couldnt friggin wait to get them over to me so she can "do her thing"... so Im up again arnt I?... bloody hell... so I sort the nippers out to share a room for the night and back into it 4am dropped dead to the world on the floor surrounded by tins of paint ended up with me noggin layin in a pool of "regatta blue" paint... bastard of a thing to get out of these curls I can tell you :~

Anyway... keeping busy as all hell... got a bloke coming out this arvo to go over the thicknesser and jointer with me MAYBE then I can actually use the blasted things without hearin terrifying clanging banging and having rollers fall out or blades wizzz past ones head... actually havent been anywhere near the shed for 5 months now... gawd nows how much dust snakes an other critters are now living there... just havent been able to get out there :roll:

Anyways there you go why I havent been around much lately... and why I probably wont be around very much for awhile

Well other than going bush as soon as my new to me ubeaut Prado comes back from the yard after they fix THEIR stuffup... they did a complete oil filter change and service BEFORE I took delivery of it... ubeauty I thought and buggared off bush to Collie and some places out that way got to 2am started heading home headed up to daughter and son in laws place the next day and when I was about to leave theres this massive puddle under her... so Dan slid under her an began cursing worse than a one armed man handcuffed to a dogs house needing passion... and back to the yard we went... the "mechanic" who did the oil change had OVERTIGHTENED the gearbox housing nut and CRACKED THE DAMNED HOUSING!!!...

Sooo I had her for all of 12 hours :C and shes been back there for near a week... better get the bastard back TODAY at the latest TOMORROW or I WILL be going to see Consumer affairs and the ministry of fair trading on Thursday!! :~ But will wait till then and drive the peice of crap Outlander juice guzzler they gave me

Initial intention was to get a Forester but it gave my dicky knees the heebie jeebies and wasnt a 4x4 anyways soooo... when Dan (mechanic) came with me to test and go over the thing he shook his head and walked around the yard "HEY!! HAVE A DEKKO AT THIS ONE DAD" 10K cheeper a few more Ks on the clock but WAY WAY BEDDERAH for an old fart... one foot on the floor slide bum on seat and in... that easy... and go??? STREWTH!!!... shes a beauty just some dipstick tried to be a smartarse and when it cracked bunged some devlack on it and sent me on my way!... didnt set did it? Nope dipstick didnt realize that when its wet Devlack dont go hard... so it leaked then it phissed oil everywhere... we near on ignored it and just headed bush to let it kill itself and get a new gearbox but well I try to do the right thing even if no one else does doesnt mean I dont have to so back to the yard it went

But life is good right?... RIGHT????? :doh:

Cheers for the thoughts people its kinda good to know people give a shyte eh! :2tsup:

ss_11000
19th March 2008, 03:07 PM
welcome back shane.:2tsup:

sorry to hear about all that:( ... hope it gets better for you soon:2tsup:

cheers

jmk89
19th March 2008, 03:16 PM
Shyte Shane

That's a bloody bummer. Chin up lad and remember that if you need to unload on some blokes about how unfair it all is, we's all here behind you (so long as you don't become a self-absorbed wally).

I had the weirdest moment today - SWMBO rang to say that she and the 3yo went to their Wed playgroup and met another mother and kid. The mother is the younger sister of a girl I used to go out with - she (the then girlfriend) broke it up and then had a pretty tragic few years and ended up dying in unexpalined circs. V sad.

Now the kid sister is telling my wife that it all went wrong when her sis broke up with me....Ah well - at least SWMBO knows that leaving me is not good for you.....

Calm
19th March 2008, 03:26 PM
Shane stick with it. I went through that about 14 years ago, it gets easier and quickly you will find the ones that love you are right there to support you.

Chin up and Stuff everyone do what WD wants for a while and enjoy life again.

wheelinround
19th March 2008, 05:39 PM
Good to see your safe return Shane

sounds like the shed has moved indoors would save running power cords to the tainer :D

Auto trouble :doh: you finally parted with the F100 :?

All this painting & work and not one photo :~ so it didn't happen

macca2
19th March 2008, 05:42 PM
Sorry to hear all that Shane. I hope things improve in the future.

Cheers Macca.

rgum
19th March 2008, 06:09 PM
Aghhhhhh! There you are. I thought I should send out a search party thread for you, and it's worked.

Stay with us Shane. :U

You haven't been in the shed for 5 mnths? You gotta shed. I don't. Frig me! Brothers keep bringing ????? and fill it up.

Faaaarout. You've been busy. Please keep yourself distracted and keep that work around the house going.

I got an idea. You reckon you could fly yourself to Melb and come have a Bbq with a few of us? Sink a few cans of ? A drinkathon. We can all get sponsered? ha he. :o
Gawwd if you coulda come to Portland, fishing with me and catch stuff all like I just did! :C Got bk on Fri.

Can anyone offer Shane a few nights accom?
What I'm getting at is.....without reminding you....is.... you need a short break. C'mon down Sth Shane. Airfares are cheap aren't they?
Spend some dough on yerself.

Come and watch Richmond smash their opposition in Rnd two of the AFL.
You are now a Richmond Supporter. ha he ha.:2tsup:

Hey Shane. I wanna build a Clinker. I got a itch for boats. I started scratching only last week and I can't stop.
Went to Nth warf in Melb opp the Bolte Bridge and saw some space in a wooden boat shed for rent. $ 3 sqr mtr to build. Byo tools. Oh ohhh....I forgot ...I know nothing about boats. But you could come down and teach me and some others?

C'mon Shane.
Get down Sth with us.

Stay happy, and with us young man.
I gotta put up with depressing ????? at work as you may have read already.

Great to hear from you again.

Ciao......... Toe Knee. :2tsup:

tea lady
19th March 2008, 06:09 PM
Hi Shane/Dingo. Sounds like you really been through the ringer. Thinking of you. Look after yourself, and that doesn't mean getting drunk and falling down.:cool::)

Cliff Rogers
19th March 2008, 06:25 PM
Strewth Ding, what can I say.... probly not happy birthday I guess. :cool:

I hope it all turns out for the best in the end.

PS. Chuck the gun it the creek Ding, the kids might need ya to hang around for a bit longer.

Gra
19th March 2008, 06:59 PM
Shane,

Dude, did you do run over a nun or something, sounds like someone upstairs just got off with ya for a time. sometime this ???? happens to you. It passes, you just have to keep going.

To Quote Churchill "When you are going through hell, keep going until you make it out the other side"

Look after yourself, and go to that shed and make something, I find that always helps pick me up and keep hanging around here. This place hasnt been the same since you dissapeared. (PS. I miss those stories, can we have some more)

astrid
19th March 2008, 07:04 PM
Hi Dingo,

Good to have you check in:D

do it from time to time hey

Astrid

echnidna
19th March 2008, 07:46 PM
Hi WD,
I've been through the same thing a coupla times.
Life does get a lot better so just keep on trying and as Cliffy says turf the gun.

When you get a few things done go for a trip/holiday

graemet
19th March 2008, 09:22 PM
Hi Ding!
Shane mate, I went through what you're having about 10 years ago. SWusedtoBO announced one day that she was leaving the next morning after 32 years because of unspecified reasons.
It's just as well I didn't have a gun - I know how lonely you feel. Fortunately the kids rallied around and life didn't seem quite so bad. Now,against my most sacred oath at the time, I'm remarried, AND I've got a bigger workshop.:2tsup:
Cheer up, go buy another set of study plans and rejoin the (nearly) human race on these forums, we've all missed you.
Cheers
Graeme

fenderbelly
19th March 2008, 10:29 PM
Hi WD been there done that a couple of years back, it does get better mate
just keep busy and learn to relax and enjoy yourself again.

Cheers Fred

Buzza
19th March 2008, 10:37 PM
Sorry to hear about all of that Shane. A bloke like you needs to be better appreciated with those talents you have. (Not typing so much the though, but woodwork). :wink:

You will work it out, what is best for you. a question of solitude and security, or excitement and not knowing what will happen next. :2tsup:

Woodlee
19th March 2008, 10:44 PM
Ding ,
Good to see you are ok , was wondering where you were but didn't want to appear a DH by asking .
I just thought you were on holidays or something and every one else knew but me.

Been through the same wringer ,it does get better ,just keep busy at doing what you want to do .

Keep safe .
Kev.

blockhed
19th March 2008, 10:55 PM
Gee this is a great forum, in many ways.
lots of genuine support from everywhere.
been there too Wild Dingo and your doin'
the best thing possible by ploughing ahead for the future.
keep sluggin' sport.
regards
the block
:2tsup:

Harry72
20th March 2008, 12:15 AM
Welcome back Ding.

Wild Dingo
20th March 2008, 12:56 AM
Had some mates tell me when it first happened to get out the back with an axe and start chopping the stack of logs... yeah right like thats gonna happen :roll: ... then some other mates told me to get my bum into the shed and MAKE STUFF... yeah right like that was gonna happen... I mean there are some SERIOUS sharp stuff in there whirrling blades and bits goin a thou to the second and heres me with my mind in absolute distress confusion and no where near my body playin around???... NOPE NO WAY NO CHANCE!!... so Ive stayed clear away from all sharp whirrling objects of distruction its bad enough tryin to drive!! gotta keep friggin stoppin!! damned sprinklers keep goin off above me head somewhere cant find the buggars in the car though :roll:

Anyway painting seemed safest :2tsup: till I hit the deck that was... got a whopper bruise on the scone I can tell you... man Jarrah floorboards are hard when you land on em from a few feet out like a light major headache in the morning but well I musta slept eh!! :;

Im getting through slowly and today was a beaut time just talkin an watchin the two blokes fixin me machines... took em 3 hours but brother once done man they work SOOOOOO SWEET!!!... HARRY!!! EVEN THE THICKNESSER WORKS!!! WHAHOOOOO!!! :2tsup: still not game enough to really have a whirl yet but it was a good start

I dont accept all the blame yet cant help feelin "IF ONLY"

Re the gun... well Tiff rang me as I was getting ready I couldnt talk to her and just told her to remember no matter what I love her and hung up... she made it from Bunbury to Brunswick in 8 minutes flat!!! :o and walked in on it... poor kid scared the shyte out of her... we talked cried talked some more cried a lot more... saved my ???? that girl did... I have no intention of going anywhere near that mindset again... came close to just walking away a few days later packed a few things in the effy and was closing the door to just drive wherever the road took me and never come back... mind thinking it would be best as Im the only bastard bringing everyone down seemed to me everyone else was doin okay with what had happened... got as far as to get into the car and start it up... Tiff lobbed up again to visit :C ... talked cried talked cried all friggin day she wouldnt leave until I was asleep and had given a promise not to do ANYTHING without talking to her first.

Poor kid... 2 months after her wedding ours falls apart... then dad starts falling down into the abyss while mum is happily doing "her thing" still shes a bonzer kid couldnt ask for better in a daughter :2tsup:

Bloody timing sucks to high hell... Tiffs wedding then in Feb before my birthday she tells us shes expecting her second while Yaz is now 5 weeks from dropping our second granddy and Lissa told us shes due in about 6 months Aarons girlfriend Cassie is due in 7 months... hell this should be the time of our lives!!! Add to that the $ she was given for the family by her parents and the payout from my knee we presently WOULD have more $$ than we have ever had in our married lives enough to pay this place out AND buy an investment OUTRIGHT... shyte it phisses me off the way this has all happened just when things should be the best theyve ever been... still... its happened and thats that now all I can do is sit back and wait to see what she decides... and what I decide which will quite possibly be different... but we will see.

The kids are good value... Yaz and Dan have been a rock Dans parents went through a similar thing not too long ago and hes able to sorta stand back and let me bounce things off him and to simply get me to see a different perspective than my heads... Lissa and her bloke are just setting themselves up and are without wheels so are out of it a fair bit while Aaron has himself good relationship and a baby on the way already and has moved in with her so NOTHING else matters but the happy happies... Bethy is lost with it all came as a total shock to her just cant understand what happened initially thought Id done something to mum to cause it but when she found out that Id done nothing to warrent this she was just dumbstruck confused and now tries to be herself when either one of us is around but you can see her confusion... Jac turns 16 tomorrow and doesnt want a damned thing to do with me it IS my fault in her book end of story mum can do no wrong... makes it hard when shes here for a week... Brie and Josh are OVER IT totally... initially her place was REAL cool but the novelty has worn off and now they pester her to bring them "home" and ring me daily when theyre over there... poor buggars dont understand cant work it out and are totally confused.

Even young Lukas has been affected... Jo was baby sitting the little bloke (2) 3 days a week before this happened and Tiff decided he could come to me on the Monday and Jo on the Friday Bens parents could have him for the other day she works... he came here right as rain until he saw "marmaw" wasnt here then I had an hours waterworks and he got over it :2tsup: Tiff reckoned when she took him to Jos place the first time he jacked up refused to get out of his car seat demanded "poppy" and generally gave them hell :U

But theyre all affected some worse than others but theyve all be affected... but still she reckons they havent at all... still maintains everyone she and we know whos separated is happy EVEN when they themselves TELL her theyre not!! she reckons theyre just saying that... well I guess were happy then :doh:

Anyway... she'll be right... sooner or later whatever happens she'll be right... gotta get through the next few months is all.

I think it would be easier in some ways if there was some other person involved... be more understandable

Still we both flucked up over the years... communication mostly we simply stopped talking about things when we moved down and it snowballed... there were other factors but thats the biggy... something to remember for the future I guess :roll:

Cheers

Sebastiaan56
20th March 2008, 05:50 AM
Anyway... she'll be right... sooner or later whatever happens she'll be right... gotta get through the next few months is all.

Thats all I had for quite a while when I pulled the pin on my ex as well. But I got over it. Same drama with the kid, rells etc. My parents wouldnt talk to me for 18 months, so much for them.

Time does heal, keep posting and find at least half a dozen people to bleed to and rotate them so they dont get too sick of you,

Sebastiaan

MurrayD99
20th March 2008, 06:50 AM
Well..... anyway, hang in there WD. Don't do anything rash. Things are looking up already if you can run a stick through the thicknesser OK.

Cliff Rogers
20th March 2008, 09:32 AM
Hang in there Ding.

Waldo
20th March 2008, 09:53 AM
Strewth mate, you've copped more than a fair shares worth. Jump on a virgin and come out this way for a bit. :2tsup: we'd even put on a Dingo Day for you. :yes: Heck, we'd even set them up all over this burnt country for you.

The most important thing mate, is the family, then there's having the thicknesser up and running nice and sweet. :U

Poppa
20th March 2008, 03:59 PM
Shane, like many others, I've been there too. Not much fun at all, we all feel for you. But it does get better, and you've got way more things to live for than you have reasons to do the other. I reckon the best "revenge" I got was to be happy. The day I just forgave her in my heart and decided to get on with the rest of my life was the day that the world started seeming a brighter place. Might take a while to get there, but when you do you'll realise that you're free, you've done all the hard yards with the kids and the family, and for the rest of your days you'll be able to do pretty much what you want to do (finances allowing of course). Then for the rest of your life, life really will be good. Take the time to grieve, then start healing. All the best with everything...

Groggy
20th March 2008, 04:09 PM
Shane, your recent past is awful, I hope the future keeps improving for you.

rgum
20th March 2008, 08:10 PM
Dingo day in Melb. Thats it!! :U

Obviously we ...many....many ...of us,..... are fond of you. Get on down here. I'll take you to a boat shed in Port melb to drool over some boat building going on. Just come to Melb and get some more life resilliance

I'll take my first sickie in 3 yrs. We'll org a Bbq buy the Yarra and talk shop.

Lets all get on to the Yarra and show Shane some Melb hospitality.

Sick days all round. C'mon folks. Have no conscience! Just this once.!

Shane., I'll pick you up. No cab fair. Too easy!:2tsup:
You gotta see an AFL game at the best sports arena in the world. MCG Melb !!!! The famous MCG Shane!!!! :o

With all the work you have been doing around the house you have resolved to bring yourself to life. Now you can further that effort by getting distracted and be with us here in Melb. C'mon Shane???

Be well mate! :2tsup:

les88
20th March 2008, 09:50 PM
Hello Shane,
What can I say, the other guys covered it all. My thoughts are with you. You will recover from this. Why not take a trip to Broome and visit your sister. Best of luck
les

flynnsart
20th March 2008, 10:10 PM
Well I for one am awful glad to hear that you got your machines running properly at last. Just take one day at a time, get a dog:2tsup:

Donna

Ramps
20th March 2008, 10:16 PM
Ding
Do you have the tin lids for the Easter Break (or part of it)
give us a holler!
I need to get the kids out of the house on Saturday (night duty on Friday night)

River, canoe, canoe, kids ... get the idea

Contact details in PM

Cheers

Wild Dingo
21st March 2008, 02:16 AM
Well... lets just say at least Jac didnt realize that me an Jo were havin another go at each other... mind you I thought EVERYONE would have known but apparently I was "controlled" and "courteous" and happy around Jac and the little bits so no one really knew that there was another outburst... which is good.

Jac turned her 16th year... initially this morning she didnt say a word as she left grunting as I said a cheery "Happy Birthday honey" and out the door to school... came home happy as chatting to me about this and that... but then I guess I sorta expected her to be as she left tonight with Jo for the easter break in Bremer so no dad to bother her :roll: or be bothered with so why not?

Anyway all the kids turned up for the barbie and stayed a few hours then mass exodus... the lot gone in minutes!!... except the 2 young ones and Yaz and Dan... so me and Dan had a few quiet no not quiet I got a bit noisy for a while there shyte I was livid :~ and he let me rant on then quietly settled me down again... he might be an egg of a bloke and we do have the occasional hiccup but his hearts in the exact right place

She had said a few things earlier that had gotten my dander up something shocking and all through the night it was all I could do not to tell her to just get in her car an buggar off... but I didnt I just GRITTED me false choppers and did whatever had to be done till she left... and most of the kids went home or to bed then I could let rip get it all out and relax

So easter eh?... good shes off down south and when she gets back Im off somewhere not sure weather to go north to Broome or south to Albany across to Esperance then up to Kal east to Laverton then a short stop at the mighty Orabanda pub for a few and back... will decide when she gets back and the Prados packed ready to go will just point it and go to the first corner and turn... or not... but I gotta get the hell away from here for a week or so that is FOR BLOODY SURE!!... there is a good chance I will get to Norseman and see the corner and having become bored going straight will just turn east... we will see what happens when I get there

Anyway... I FINALLY GOT ME NEW TO ME CAR BACK!!!... whahooooo!!! Did I mention I now have a 4x4??? I HAVE!!!... an its got a brand new gearbox to!!! :2tsup: apparently the damage was worse than they thought before they took it apart and had a look nothing for it but a new gearbox housing... you little bloody beauty!! :2tsup: wasnt too happy about the welding and helicor idea... and nor were they in the end soooo thats ACE MAN!!! Im one stoked wee camper I can tell you :;

WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THIS OTHER SHYTE!!! Did I mention I have a 4x4? Did you know its a bloody long weegen??? IT IS!!! I HAVE!!! AND IM BLOODY WELL OFF LIKE A DRUNKEN ROO ON STEROIDS!!! :U well gonna take the nippers for a run tomorrow just cause... well we can... then saturday morning I just gotta get me an engel fridge and a few odds and sods but come saturday evening... WERE OUTTA HERE!!! 2000K of fuel in the 2 tanks good god we could end up ANYWHERE!! :2tsup:

Anyway theres the latest update from lonely isolated Dingo Creek... yeah even with 8 kids 4 extras and 2 grandies its a bloody lonely place

Cheers all

PS... Ramps check your pms mate :2tsup:

Cliff Rogers
21st March 2008, 10:33 AM
Good on ya Ding, get on ya bike. :2tsup:

munruben
21st March 2008, 12:54 PM
Sorry to hear the news Shane. keep your chin up mate.

Calm
27th March 2008, 04:37 PM
Like i said earlier Shane the ones that love you will be there to support you.

Get away for a while and enjoy the view. Things will look better from another location.

Remember like i said your freinds are waiting to support you.

Cheers

Gra
27th March 2008, 05:08 PM
Dingo day in Melb. Thats it!! :U

Obviously we ...many....many ...of us,..... are fond of you. Get on down here. I'll take you to a boat shed in Port melb to drool over some boat building going on. Just come to Melb and get some more life resilliance

I'll take my first sickie in 3 yrs. We'll org a Bbq buy the Yarra and talk shop.

Lets all get on to the Yarra and show Shane some Melb hospitality.

Sick days all round. C'mon folks. Have no conscience! Just this once.!

Shane., I'll pick you up. No cab fair. Too easy!:2tsup:
You gotta see an AFL game at the best sports arena in the world. MCG Melb !!!! The famous MCG Shane!!!! :o

With all the work you have been doing around the house you have resolved to bring yourself to life. Now you can further that effort by getting distracted and be with us here in Melb. C'mon Shane???

Be well mate! :2tsup:

I will second that. tell me what day and I will call in sick as well (Not that they would notice the difference here). Might even bring along the mistress (Weather permitting, its got no brakes when it rains)

Come on over ding

rgum
27th March 2008, 07:43 PM
Hey you? Dingo!

Report in.

Yeah. We know you've logged on and looked!

We're waiting for you. Cm'on!!!!!!

Get over here. See what Jeoff did to our state!

Shane? Now your younger......again! ..... take your time.
Go out . Be distracted. PLEASE. Get out of the bloody house!
This will serve you some good whilst things come about. For better or worse.

Be well. We are all looking forward to hearing from you soon. SOON!

Toe Knee......:2tsup:

ss_11000
27th March 2008, 09:06 PM
didnt he go on a ten day trip up the coast:cool:

Caliban
6th May 2008, 10:53 PM
BUGGER SHANE
I feel bloody awful that I didn't know any of this until now.
BUGGARBUMBASTARD or words to that effect.
Mate hang in there, or Melbourne or here. Plenty of concerned mates and mate esses on here.
Come back to us.
When my missus walked out, I didn't give up and eventually we worked it out, pride took a hiding but for better or worse were still together, 24 yrs yesterday. Anyway what will be will be and only you know what you want so just hang in there. Perhaps it would be better to just walk away, like so many others have already stated.

kekemo
6th May 2008, 11:25 PM
Ok...Shane....you know...kettles always warm...you're welcome ...sometimes being around others who...know, understand, & someone to just change the subject & scenery....chat about our crazy "woodworking" hobby....and man...have I done some neat stuff since you last saw my place....LOL...well guess you've seen most of it on the posts anyway.......

Be nice to see some of your handy work.....the blue locks sound interesting....the picket fence sound super....post some pictures for us....
Told you before, all your forum friends are here for you.....
Cheers...hope your weeks been better than mine....KEKEMO...alias "ShED's Butterfly..."

rgum
7th May 2008, 09:21 PM
Log on Shane! Speak young man. Get up here with us. Cmon. I did n't start this thread for nothing you know. Come on!

I've got the beer on ice. Lets get tanked in melb. Cmon down soon. :2tsup: