PDA

View Full Version : Next Vic turnfest?

rsser
3rd February 2008, 04:27 PM
There was some interest in another turnfest with a focus on deep hollowing.

I'm happy to volunteer again, looking at a Sat or Sun early April.

If we can get another volunteer with a mobile lathe then we can multiply the demo/practice options.

So let us know if you're interested, and what you're interested in seeing demo'd. Also prefs for the date.

And to add: for turners who are new or feel they're inexperienced, this will be another day for all comers, to yarn, watch and/or have a go as it takes you.

Also, as folk have a range of commitments, depending on what you want to see and try, I'll have a go at setting up a program for the day.

Options might be:

1. Deep hollowing demo (will approach a bank to show how this is done :p ; if not, I can happily show you how to go through the side of a vessel :wink: ).

2. Spindle turning (will be hard to beat 's demo at the last but one but we'll try :; ).

3. Goblet turning (hope we can tear Skew away from his new shed for the day :? )

4. Pencil jar or lidded box (reckon DJ can help with this :) )

5. Sorby texturing and spiralling tool (er, another one for DJ I reckon :2tsup: ).

6. Other: let us know.

If rodent and Fred can demo the barbie trick again that would be awesome (drool).

Country and interstate visitors - we can find a bed for you so don't hold back.

DJ’s Timber
3rd February 2008, 04:36 PM
Or we could hold it at my joint and I can do some milling demos as well, will have my sawmill up and going in the next week or so hopefully

Calm
3rd February 2008, 04:38 PM
Where ever it is or whatever day i will be there.

These are DONT MISS events enjoyed by all who attend.

Big Shed
3rd February 2008, 05:02 PM
Hope to be there!:2tsup: Didn't vote, there is no "either" option.

(David, are you bringing your "mobile" VL300?:D)

Calm
3rd February 2008, 05:11 PM
Hope to be there!:2tsup: Didn't vote, there is no "either" option.

(David, are you bringing your "mobile" VL300?:D)

With luck

rsser
3rd February 2008, 05:29 PM
DJ, that's kind of you. I'm easy.

Fred, sorry, should've thought of that.

Tried to edit; too late.

So folks, if it's 'either', as well as a preferred date and preferred 'wanna see', post it here.

[Edit: DJ has now kindly added the 'either' option.}

DJ’s Timber
3rd February 2008, 05:33 PM
Fred, sorry, shoud've thought of that.

Tried to edit; too late.

Have added "either" to the poll :;

rsser
3rd February 2008, 05:38 PM
.... phew, thought the faeries were about when I checked second time!

Thanks DJ.

rsser
3rd February 2008, 05:58 PM
And what about a sharpening clinic?!

'Bring your downtrodden, your weary, your comprehensively screwed up tools ...'

hughie
3rd February 2008, 07:14 PM
And what about a sharpening clinic?!

'Bring your downtrodden, your weary, your comprehensively screwed up tools ...

That is a great idea. :2tsup: Its something that we all have to learn and it can be quite a steep curve, not to mention the frustration of grinding away good tool steel............grrrrh!

Allan at Wallan
3rd February 2008, 07:48 PM
Look forward to attending ... either Ern's or
DJ's is ok.

Sold my existing lathe (Elu) today and pick up my
Woodfast Midi M305 from Jim Carroll when our club,
(Northern Woodturners), visit him on 16th Feb.
Jim has a special New Year price on the Woodfast
... it was $540 in November and now $399.

Like to Skew in action again on a goblet and DJ
make a lidded box.

Allan

I once stole a calendar - and got 12 months.

rsser
3rd February 2008, 07:51 PM
That is a great idea. :2tsup: Its something that we all have to learn and it can be quite a steep curve, not to mention the frustration of grinding away good tool steel............grrrrh!

And we could run a parallel seminar of theorists :p

rowie
3rd February 2008, 07:52 PM
Would love to make this one, wherever it is! would be able to offer portable mini-lathe and mini-bandsaw, and any turning/sharpening demos. Timber blanks as well if needed.

powderpost
3rd February 2008, 08:39 PM
Pity Melbourne is so far away...:((
Jim

Calm
3rd February 2008, 08:46 PM
Jim

Pickup from the airport can be arranged.:2tsup:

Cliff - thats Melbourne, Ballarat or Essendon.

Gra
3rd February 2008, 08:48 PM
Have already worded up the minister of finance, so Let me know a data and I will get a leave pass, would prefer a Sunday as the Kids have swimming Saturday morning :shrug: , but can work with either

Looking forward to it already.

scooter
3rd February 2008, 08:59 PM
Yep, sounds good, I can bring the "blue meanie" (lathe) again if that suits OK.

Happy to bring anyone else from the SE suburbs for the ride.

I'd like to repeat the part of Ern's invite,
NEW TURNERS MOST WELCOME.

These days are good fun and you have the opportunity to ask for advice from some pretty experienced turners (not me, obviously :D). Or just stand around BSing all day, that's cool too. :)

Cheers........................Sean

Waldo
3rd February 2008, 09:05 PM
G'day,

I'll be there, so long it's a Saturday.

tea lady
3rd February 2008, 09:25 PM
Cool. Can I come? I know nothing. Quite good at BSing all day though!:D And I have ambition.

Ummmmmm1 Should I bring tiquila?

dai sensei
3rd February 2008, 10:42 PM
Depends on the timing, I have a few trips planned for this year, I'd love to come down.

Stuart
3rd February 2008, 11:01 PM
Just please don't clash with my rapidly filling dance card (again)! I hate missing all these get-togethers! So much to learn, so little time.....

Skew ChiDAMN!!
3rd February 2008, 11:34 PM
AFAIK, Rod & Fred haven't been paying close attentions to the forums. (tsk, tsk!)

I'll drop a gentle hint or two about the upcoming Ernfest next time I see 'em. Something subtle, but no so much so that they'll miss the hint. Perhaps something like "Youse mugs're already booked to demo the barby at the next Ernfest." :roll:

scooter
4th February 2008, 09:39 AM
I'll drop a gentle hint or two about the upcoming Ernfest next time I see 'em. Something subtle, but no so much so that they'll miss the hint. Perhaps something like "Youse mugs're already booked to demo the barby at the next Ernfest." :roll:

Like it. Discreet but effective. :D

rsser
4th February 2008, 12:47 PM
'bout as discreet as a 'french screwdriver' :D

[But thanks Skew].

Thanks for the lathe offer Sean and Rowie; Rowie's a good bit closer so the blue meanie can rest its bearings for a day :wink:. Rowie, will take you up on your demo offerings thanks; let's tie it down closer to the date.

Once Astrid is a bit clearer on the darksiders' gathering in Brighton I'll put up a poll on dates. She's looking at April 13 & 20 (both are Sundays).

rsser
4th February 2008, 02:55 PM
Tea lady, you'll be very welcome.

There is a dress code though I'm afraid ( ... thought we didn't have standards eh?). The minimum is trakky daks, steel toed moccas, torn T-shirt and safety glasses. Sheilas can wear aprons but only if they're leather.

But seriously folks, pls everyone bring safety glasses or a visor.

Gra, all other things equal, I'm leaning to a Sat since Waldo has missed out on two Sundays so far. (Two weeks ago I would've said, also since I ride on Sundays but have since picked up 5 points to add the the existing 3; aaaarrrggggh (insert choking noise icon here.))

Big Shed
4th February 2008, 03:02 PM
(Two weeks ago I would've said, also since I ride on Sundays but have since picked up 5 points to add the the existing 3; aaaarrrggggh (insert choking noise icon here.))

Is that brownie points Ern?:rolleyes:

DJ’s Timber
4th February 2008, 03:02 PM
But seriously folks, pls everyone bring safety glasses or a visor.

Gra, all other things equal, I'm leaning to a Sat since Waldo has missed out on two Sundays so far.

And earmuffs too, in case some loud machinery is used.

My thoughts are the same too Ern, let some of the people that can't do a Sunday come to a Saturday do :2tsup:. In fact I think I'll change my vote to a Saturday instead of either :;

Calm
4th February 2008, 03:25 PM
In fact I think I'll change my vote to a Saturday instead of either :;

You are one of the few that can do that. DJ

(Two weeks ago I would've said, also since I ride on Sundays but have since picked up 5 points to add the the existing 3; aaaarrrggggh (insert choking noise icon here.))

Ern i went from 11 (for 12 months) back to 6 last November so i still have some to play with.

DJ’s Timber
4th February 2008, 03:29 PM
You are one of the few that can do that. DJ

Wonder why that is :roll:

rsser
4th February 2008, 03:43 PM
OK kiddies, to quote a phrase :D

Yep, ear protection too.

hughie
4th February 2008, 05:28 PM
mutter, mutter

OHS....boots, earmuffs, glasses, gloves,visors,dust masks, turning tools.

Gonna need a steamer trunk to get it all there and maybe get done as a interstate terrorist.

:U

will probably bring down a few experimental hollowers for evaluation or debunking

tea lady
4th February 2008, 06:10 PM
mutter, mutter

OHS....boots, earmuffs, glasses, gloves,visors,dust masks, turning tools.

Gonna need a steamer trunk to get it all there and maybe get done as a interstate terrorist.

:U

will probably bring down a few experimental hollowers for evaluation or debunking

So, ummm! Who's bringin' the wood?:?

astrid
4th February 2008, 06:26 PM
Hi tea lady,

Isn't that funny,
I had to remind them about wood last time:U
Us girls is practical things.
Love to come Ern, either day is fine by me.
dont know if i'm into turning (I like my fingers the way they are)
But tool sharpening sounds good, I'll bring a few to practice on
Plus eye and ear protection for tea lady and I.

Astrid

DJ’s Timber
4th February 2008, 06:37 PM
So, ummm! Who's bringin' the wood?:?

That will most likely fall to myself, hmmm what to bring, got some Blackwood that might be getting dry enough for turning now, maybe some Redgum or Yellowbox :doh:. Got some biggish pieces of Golden Ash that might be alright if it hasn't split to much through the guts, would need to look further in to that one, same for some Black?? Wattle.

Calm
4th February 2008, 07:22 PM
I have been thinking of buying a "Bowl Saver" would be a good chance to get a demo (how to use) from a more experienced turner if that is possible. I dont mind not being the first to use it.

I am pretty sure Jim has some in stock - unless i get a better brand recomendation.

What do you think Ern will that fit into the program??

DJ’s Timber
4th February 2008, 07:29 PM
Dave, if the bowl saver is for your current lathe, it won't cope with it, they need a fair bit of torque to use them and you'll flog your lathe to death.

But you're more than welcome to buy one to use on my lathe :U and I'll look after it for you :2tsup:

hughie
4th February 2008, 07:40 PM
I could bring some but might be a tad close to the limit as it is. Will have a look at it on the day and see what fits in.

Waldo
4th February 2008, 08:18 PM
Gra, all other things equal, I'm leaning to a Sat since Waldo has missed out on two Sundays so far.

:2tsup:

:hug:

Never seen a Viking wear earmuffs, have you? :U

tea lady
5th February 2008, 10:40 AM

Astrid

Harrumff!! I've got my own eye and ear protection.:p Use it for pottery, mixing glazes with power tools. And Soldering electronics.

Should I go through the wood pile to see if any of that gravillia that fell over is still in one piece? Of course hasn't been sealed or anything like I've read about to dry wood for turning, but could be lucky? (My husband has a mortal fear of stuff so if anything looks like I might decide its useful he throws it away or cuts it up. Strange isn't he?:?)

rsser
5th February 2008, 11:02 AM
Hi TL,

Thanks for the offer of grevillia. By all means bring it along.

Once we have a clear idea of what folk want to see demo'd or want to try out, I'll be organising blanks to suit the applications.

DJ, that'd be great. Can't have too much acacia ;-}

As usual folk, we'll have a table for giveaways, swaps or sales.

Cliff Rogers
5th February 2008, 05:58 PM
Jim

Pickup from the airport can be arranged.:2tsup:

Cliff - thats Melbourne, Ballarat or Essendon.
If you picked us up from the Mareeba Airport, both Jim & I could come, mind you, I'm not sure I'd want to sit in the back seat with Jim all the way from Mareeba to Melnourne. :think: :D

astrid
5th February 2008, 06:55 PM
Apologies to tea lady:U

Astrid

Calm
5th February 2008, 06:59 PM

Astrid

Harrumff!! I've got my own eye and ear protection.:p Use it for pottery, mixing glazes with power tools. And Soldering electronics.

Apologies to tea lady:U

Astrid

Ern the women are sharpening the claws already. This could be more interesting than Scooter and DJ with the hammers - Cant wait for the day to start.:D:D:D:2tsup:

bowl-basher
5th February 2008, 08:03 PM
This sounds like somthing a novice lik me should try and attend :2tsup:
The question is where would this take place???

DJ’s Timber
5th February 2008, 09:20 PM
This sounds like somthing a novice lik me should try and attend :2tsup:
The question is where would this take place???

As the header says "Next Vic turnfest" which means Melbourne.

Calm
5th February 2008, 09:22 PM
As the header says "Next Vic turnfest" which means Melbourne.

Just 2 hours from home for you. 30 minutes to airport, 1 hr to Melbourne, 20 minutes to Erns place.:D:D

tea lady
5th February 2008, 09:28 PM
Yes I'm slightly wondering where this afore mentioned turn fest is taking place. Which corner of Melbourne? Kinda presumed someone would tell us before the day. "Ern's place" doesn't come up in the phone book. Am saving up for the petrol just in case. I live right over the east side. Might need a cut lunch too.:oo:

DJ’s Timber
5th February 2008, 09:30 PM
Ern's place is in Reservoir, if you like I might be able to swing by and pick you up or you could meet me at say Lilydale and I'll take you the rest of the way

tea lady
5th February 2008, 09:37 PM
Cheezez! Couldn't you get any further away? Oh well. Better find my street directory.:D

Waldo
5th February 2008, 09:45 PM
Cheezez! Couldn't you get any further away? Oh well. Better find my street directory.:D

I'd better too. Reservoir, that's a thing that holds water doesn't it? :?

(I still don't know where's what down here) :U

Cliff Rogers
5th February 2008, 10:51 PM
Geeze Waldo, get yer act together bloke, I found my way from Beaumaris to Warrandyte & then to Reservoir & back to Beaumaris in a borrowed car with the road map on the seat beside me. :rolleyes: (I got lost in Ern's street 'cos there are 2 houses with the same number. :-)

tea lady
5th February 2008, 10:56 PM
(I got lost in Ern's street 'cos there are 2 houses with the same number. :-)

Aaah! File that away. :? So how did you find it? Stop the car a listen for machinery sounds and swearing?

Cliff Rogers
5th February 2008, 11:20 PM
I rang him, had to ring a couple of times before he heard me. :D

Ern is about halfway along near a speed bump, the other house with the same number is actually on a corner & that number is for the cross street but it faces onto Ern's street.

rsser
6th February 2008, 05:55 AM
Thanks Cliff.

Yep, just find the speed hump, or the tallest tree in the street. Euc. citriodora.

Anyone who needs the address, email me via dropdown box on username or via address below. It's 10 mins from the Ring Road, 20 from Tulla, 30 from the CBD.

Added: actually pls don't PM me, email direct: ern_at_reeders(dot)net

..... Drop the underscores, replace 'at' with you know what and (dot) with, well, a dot ;-}

Sarge
6th February 2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks Cliff.

Yep, just find the speed hump, or the tallest tree in the street. Euc. citriadora.

Anyone who needs the address, PM me. It's 10 mins from the Ring Road, 20 from Tulla, 30 from the CBD.

Added: actually pls don't PM me, email direct: ern_at_reeders(dot)net

..... Drop the underscores, replace 'at' with you know what and (dot) with, well, a dot ;-}

And only 5 minutes from my place, gotta love it :U

rsser
6th February 2008, 05:17 PM
And only 5 minutes from my place, gotta love it :U

Goodo. Look forward to meeting you Sarge.

For folk coming from the East or South East, avoid High St. It's a pox.

St George's Rd is best, or for those from the East, the Eastern fleaway, Chandler H'way, Station St., left at Darebin rd, right at Albert - if I can recall correctly.

Any case, closer to the date I'll ask for confirmation via the email address above and attach details and a map to the reply email.

For interstaters, I'll put Hughie up and may have space for you too Dai Sensei depending on whether the missus is away; if not, can anyone else help?

Calm
6th February 2008, 05:54 PM
For interstaters, I'll put Hughie up and may have space for you too Dai Sensei depending on whether the missus is away; if not, can anyone else help?

Ern as always i am in Ballarat but willing to help in anyway i can. Transport or whatever. Just tell me what you want done.

The Bowl Saver is a good possibility if it fits in with the program.

DJ’s Timber
6th February 2008, 07:12 PM

I've got a couple of spare beds here if needed :2tsup:

dai sensei
6th February 2008, 07:51 PM
I've got a couple of spare beds here if needed :2tsup:

Thanks for the offer DJ & rsser, but my mother and my 2 sisters live in Melbourne, if I don't stay with them I'm dead meat :- I will let you know closer to the date if I can be there, but I would love to come. I usually catch a taxi from airport or get picked up, travel to my mum's, then use her car.

Reservior may be a long way out, but after coming from the Gold Coast, it's not that much further

Cheers

rowie
6th February 2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the lathe offer Sean and Rowie; Rowie's a good bit closer so the blue meanie can rest its bearings for a day :wink:. Rowie, will take you up on your demo offerings thanks; let's tie it down closer to the date.
No worries Ern, thanks. As I also said earlier, I can bring some nice wood:2tsup: to turn into sawdust'n'shavings( depends whose turning!):C
The VS mini can handle ^ 6" over the bed, about 12" length(?)
Enough for a goblet, small bowl, lidded container, etc.
I don't have a 4-jaw for it though, as it is #1 taper. Do have faceplate & drives. If someone can supply a #1 Morse taper chuck on the day will make things a bit quicker:2tsup:

rowie
6th February 2008, 10:12 PM
OK kiddies, to quote a phrase :D

Yep, ear protection too.
WHAT?:D:D:DSorry, I'm a bit deaf

Skew ChiDAMN!!
6th February 2008, 10:14 PM
FWIW, it appears the BBQ demo has been sorted. :;

rsser
7th February 2008, 07:17 AM
Thanks Rowie. What's the spindle thread specs?

Skew, thanks; good news (phew.).

bowl-basher
7th February 2008, 08:29 AM
ThankS DJ I recon I earned that......:B
What I ment to ask is is this in the Melbourne suburbs or out of town as "She who must be obayed" comes from Caufield I may be able to convince her that it is a good time to visit the rellies.

rowie
7th February 2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks Rowie. What's the spindle thread specs?

All fixed mate.
Have chuck, will travel:2tsup:

tea lady
7th February 2008, 10:19 PM
Dug out the gravilia. Some 12 inch lengths, heartwood is 2 to 4 inches diam, but sapwood has tiny borer holes all through.:oo: Any good? Can I do anything to kill borer? Holes just added interest:cool:, or lose sapwood anyway?:?

rodent
8th February 2008, 04:30 AM
So you've got it all sorted out have you skew .Good for you . Now we will be bringing the big bbq ie .the new one .in the trailer . ILL bring a chocolate ripple cake . crazyscew ( fred ) will do some pancakes if some one can bring some jam for them . So that's Jess , fred and I .Oh ear muffs , suitable foot ware , eye protection , and a leather apron for Jess , and can she use an ipod instead of ear muffs ? Now we know were when will it be ern .

rsser
8th February 2008, 07:28 AM
Fantastic Rodney and Fred.

We have plenty of home-made jam for the pancakes.

Ipod instead of ear-muffs should be fine so long as Jess is playing a recording of a lathe.

Date: will put up a poll shortly. Looking at 1st or 2nd Sat in April.

Tea Lady, it's prob. not worth the effort thanks all the same.

RETIRED
8th February 2008, 07:29 AM
Any W/e except the 23rd or 24th. Or the long w/e in march.

tea lady
8th February 2008, 10:20 AM
Oh Well!
I'll just bring my ear muffs and eye protection!!
2nd Saturday better for me. Do a market on first Saturday.

thumbsucker
8th February 2008, 10:47 AM
I would be interested in coming along.

I have a nice pice of chinese elm thanks to astrid that I am told would turn nicely and has been drying now for six months 8 by the time the turnfest comes around.

rsser
8th February 2008, 02:52 PM
Be good to see you here TS. Been reading your plane blade making posts with interest.

So if the ole brain box has been working, folks seem to be interested in:

* sharpening
* hollowing tools
* the VM hollowing rest
* goblet turning
* bowl saving (aka coring)
* types of spindle gouges and their uses
* using the Sorby spiralling/texturing tool
* turning a lidded box
Added: turning a tea-cup saucer

Let me know if I've missed anything or if there's anything you'd like to add.

Maybe a session on bowl design and turning techniques?

And to emphasise again, you don't have to be a whizz bang turner to attend. There'll be plenty of opportunity to watch, ask questions and/or have a go.

And if anyone has a CCTV setup, that would be very welcome.

Big Shed
8th February 2008, 02:59 PM
On that note, if anyone has a Sorby Spindlemaster, could they bring it along? Wouldn't mind having a look at one.

Skew ChiDAMN!!
8th February 2008, 04:10 PM
On that note, if anyone has a Sorby Spindlemaster, could they bring it along? Wouldn't mind having a look at one.

I've got the little one; I'm not sure whether 'tis 1/2" or the "micro" as I never use it... 'tis part of my obligatory dust collecting display. :roll:

If I remember to bring it along and if Ern is having another tool swap I'll probably throw it on the table for around $30-$40.

Elbow
8th February 2008, 04:23 PM
Like to come along again Ern, I have a Munro hollowing tool if you want me to bring it.
Allan

rsser
8th February 2008, 05:20 PM
Oh yeah, tool/wood table is definately on again.

How else am I going to get rid of my unused toys and replace them with other folks' unused toys? :-

Allan, thanks for the offer. I've got one so let's wear out my HSS :wink: But if you can demo how to sharpen the little b*ggers ...

scooter
8th February 2008, 08:47 PM
I should be able to come along, Ern, will apply for the day off once the date is finalised.

Looking forward to it. Rodent & Fred cooking - :2tsup:

Cheers....................Sean

govarney
8th February 2008, 09:45 PM
Wow. This sounds great !!!

I'd love to be there too.

Grumpy John
10th February 2008, 08:50 AM
I will definitely be there. These events are great for sharing acquired knowledge and a "little" BS as well. If anyone has a Longworth chuck they could bring along for a demo I would greatly appreciate it. I've seen them mentioned quite a bit on the forum and would like to see one in action.

Cheers
GJ

scooter
10th February 2008, 12:28 PM
Can share a car again, John, my turn this time. :)

Elbow
12th February 2008, 10:01 AM
Allan, thanks for the offer. I've got one so let's wear out my HSS :wink: But if you can demo how to sharpen the little b*ggers ...

Ern I haven't used it enough to blunt it yet

Allan<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

rsser
12th February 2008, 11:15 AM
Govarney, you'd be very welcome.

GJ, will be good to catch up. And you too Sean. George welcome too.

Hughie, any space in your luggage allowance to fit in a Longworth? Maybe you could wear it - a Peter Pan collar ;-}

Allan, tsk. Get some brushbox to turn ... that'll send you to the diamond hone quick smart.

Will get down to date options later today. I'm guessing that a new poll will need a new thread so will post the link.

And if you haven't already indicated a specific interest pls do so; if I don't hear from you I'll assume you're happy to yarn and watch whatever we organise.

Thanks again to all those who've volunteered to help.

I'll work out something of a program and post it on the new thread.

hughie
12th February 2008, 04:09 PM
Hughie, any space in your luggage allowance to fit in a Longworth? Maybe you could wear it - a Peter Pan collar ;-}

Hmmm, see how I go, have a part finished 4 jaw one of 300mm dia that has a ring to fit 140mm jaws... i think :?, have to dig it out and check. It would fit the bag, anybody know what the kilo allowance is on domestic?

jeez might have to drive down at this rate :U

rsser
12th February 2008, 04:54 PM
20kg from memory.

Will check my kit for jaws that will cover 140mm.

rsser
12th February 2008, 05:02 PM
Ok, 140 expanding no prob.

Contracting: 139 mm (advertised).

No prob turning up an MDF carrier though.

rsser
12th February 2008, 07:46 PM
THIS THREAD IS NOW CONTINUING AT

http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=66769

Thanks,

scooter
12th February 2008, 08:57 PM
Further discussion in the thread linked by Ern.

Cheers....................Sean

DJ’s Timber
26th March 2008, 10:09 AM
For catering purposes please check the attendance list in this thread (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=67888) and if you can't now come or if your name is not on the list or you want to come, please let Ern know via his email (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=801).