PDA

View Full Version : Uni Jig Manual

Toasty
6th March 2008, 05:36 PM
Hello All,

I'm looking for a copy of the Uni Jig manual, specifically the part with all the different settings/angles for various chisel types. I've been freehanding my main bowl gouge and I think the profile is screwed to crap so need to go back to a starting point with it.

Would prefer is someone can scan and email, or point me to an online copy, but happy to pay postage for a photographed copy if need be.

If anyone is able to assist please pm me.

BernieP
6th March 2008, 09:21 PM
G'Day Toasty

If you still need it I can give you a copy. Pm me your email address and will send it to you.

Cheers
Bernie

Toasty
6th March 2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks Bernie, sent you a pm with my address.

Toasty
7th March 2008, 07:14 AM
Got the manual looks great. Thanks for the help, Bernie. Greeny for you.

Tim B
15th February 2013, 12:36 PM
G'day Bernie. I'm re-starting my interest in woodturning, and am having some issues with sharpening. I have a Tormek supergrind 2000, in conjunction with the uni-jig 5. I have lost the instruction manual and my attempts so far are pretty average, to say the least. I saw an older post from you to Toasty with a similar issue, and am hoping for a similar favour. Additionally, any suggestions on best use of my Tormek would be greatly appreciated, particularly any suggestions for shop made jigs.

Many thanks,

TimB

PS. My original post today went into the Communications forum!!! Don't know how I managed that, but my good wife assisted in fixing it!

Clayto2202
18th September 2018, 08:45 AM
Hi Burnie. I know this thread is a couple of years old now but I was needing that same manual for the uni jig. Would you be able to send me a copy please?

Cliff Rogers
18th September 2018, 09:03 AM
I have one too. PM me your email address & I'll email it to you.

pommyphil
18th September 2018, 09:29 AM
Maybe post a copy in the library on this forum, posterity and all that. Phil.

Cliff Rogers
18th September 2018, 09:58 AM
Maybe post a copy in the library on this forum, posterity and all that. Phil.

You did already, I'll add the version I have, it is 19 years old.