PDA

View Full Version : Online Sandpaper Shopping New Website

TheSandpaperMan
12th March 2008, 11:21 AM
We have just launched a new website for online shopping of all your sandpaper needs.
This website only went 'live' this week, www.thesandpaperman.com.au so products are limited at present.

Our website contains at present-
125 mm diam velour-backed discs in all grits
Wet and dry sandpaper sheets in 60-2000 grit
Dry Rub sheets in 80-1500 grit
Flexible-backed sandpaper 80-400 grit
Micro-Mesh products
Tack Cloths, Abrasive Restorers, etc.

We are adding more products as time permits.
If you would like us to list something that is not on our website, please let us know and we will give that listing priority if we stock it.

The Sandpaper Man.

Bleedin Thumb
12th March 2008, 11:35 AM
Hi SM, good idea.....I hope it goes well, it should do if you carry good quality stock. My biggest bitch these days is the stuff I get from the local H'ware is rubbish.

I have been doing some sanding the last couple of days and a question popped into my head.....

Why don't sandpaper manufacturers print "third sheet " or "half sheet" lines on the back of their paper so you know where to tear it!:((

Can't be that hard, surely?:rolleyes:

joe greiner
12th March 2008, 09:38 PM
Why don't sandpaper manufacturers print "third sheet " or "half sheet" lines on the back of their paper so you know where to tear it!:((

Can't be that hard, surely?:rolleyes:

According to my imperfect understanding, sandpaper is made, and printed, in sheets about 1200 x 2400, or similar magnitude, then cut into individual sheets or strips. Although the suggested markings would be convenient, it'd require a secondary printing operation on the cut sheets.

However, I'd sure like to see the grit marked more copiously. For woodturning, we sometimes use small pieces of sandpaper, and have to add more grit ID's in pencil or ink to fill the gaps.

Joe

chrisb691
12th March 2008, 10:23 PM
We have just launched a new website for online shopping of all your sandpaper needs.
This website only went 'live' this week, www.thesandpaperman.com.au (http://www.thesandpaperman.com.au) so products are limited at present.

The Sandpaper Man.

Had a quick look, and will keep an eye on the site to see what gets added.

One suggestion though. A visitor goes to the site, because he/she wants to see what you've got, and maybe purchase something. So why are you presenting them with a page, on which they have to push a button to 'Enter Site'.

If they didn't want to get there, then they will leave. The existing first page is not only superfluous, it's aggravating. Just link directly to the menu area. If someone gets there accidentally, you may just get their interest.

Just my 2c

DJ’s Timber
13th March 2008, 12:11 AM
One suggestion though. A visitor goes to the site, because he/she wants to see what you've got, and maybe purchase something. So why are you presenting them with a page, on which they have to push a button to 'Enter Site'.

Agree with what Chris says, also think about changing the setup to get to each section, you have to click 4 different links to get to the 125mm H&L discs.

Wouldn't hurt to put all the grits in number order as well :doh:

BobL
13th March 2008, 12:55 AM
Talking about sandpaper is there anywhere online when one can get the sticky backed sandpaper rolls?

Big green warehouse don't have it.

Cheers

TheSandpaperMan
13th March 2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks guys for the feedback about what you like and don't like about our website. We will be looking at these issues and seeing what can be done about them.

With regard to sticky backed roll, sticky-backed material is getting fairly rare these days, but one option we can offer is velcro hook with an adhesive backing which would apply to the base of your sander, and then we keep velour-backed abrasive on a roll at 115 mm wide, which we sell by the metre, and it is quite reasonable in price.

This product is not on our website yet, but we will prioritise this product and make sure it is on our website in the next day or so.

Remember to go back and take a look at your convenience.

Brickie
13th March 2008, 04:25 PM
Access denied....:?

Pat
15th March 2008, 06:03 AM
Access denied....:?

Al, what do you expect. Your reputation precedes you:q

On a serious note, originally I found the site a bit cumbersome, but now there are direct links to the items it is easy to use. Well done :cl:

Jarrahrules
15th March 2008, 08:44 PM
This website only went 'live' this week, www.thesandpaperman.com.au (http://www.thesandpaperman.com.au) so products are limited at present.

Micro-Mesh products

If you would like us to list something that is not on our website, please let us know and we will give that listing priority if we stock it.

The Sandpaper Man.

:UHi I was wondering what was the largest disc sand paper you can get as i am thinking of building a larger disc sander. this would be handy when doing segmented bowls to sand flat.:2tsup:

Rattrap
15th March 2008, 09:28 PM
Site looks good, easy to navigate round. Soon as i get my rand orb sander i'll be ordering a range of the 150mm velcro disks. I could only see the 120 grade but i'm guessing that u also got the other grades?

TheSandpaperMan
15th March 2008, 09:30 PM
With regard to large discs, the largest disc would be 920 mm in diameter, although material could be sourced up to around 1400 mm wide, enabling approximately 1400 mm diam disc if you purchased 1.4 metres of this material. If you require minimum order quantities or further information, please contact us, as we would need to know the grit you require, paper or cloth, etc. before we could advise minimum order quantities.

DJ’s Timber
15th March 2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys for the feedback about what you like and don't like about our website. We will be looking at these issues and seeing what can be done about them.

Great job on the reformatting of the site, much easier to navigate :2tsup:

chrisb691
15th March 2008, 10:30 PM

Much improved, well done. You are now officially in my favorites :2tsup:

ravlord13
16th March 2008, 08:10 AM
G'Day SM,
Have dealt with you before as an E-Bay customer. Same guy I think?
Great service, Great prices and sells good stuff.:2tsup:

Catch ya
Andrew

Jarrahrules
16th March 2008, 08:57 PM
With regard to large discs, the largest disc would be 920 mm in diameter, although material could be sourced up to around 1400 mm wide, enabling approximately 1400 mm diam disc if you purchased 1.4 metres of this material. If you require minimum order quantities or further information, please contact us, as we would need to know the grit you require, paper or cloth, etc. before we could advise minimum order quantities.

:doh:Sorry i should have said that i only need about 500mm in a 120 grit.
Thanks for your reply though.:U

Soren
16th March 2008, 09:42 PM
What is the chance of a kit of sandpaper, ie the hermes, 1 m of each in a pack at a discounted price :rolleyes:

Maybe reduced shipping for orders over a certain value:rolleyes:

But on the whole, the site looks good, and has been added to preferred supplier status.

TheSandpaperMan
20th March 2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks for your interest in our website. As promised, we have fixed some glitches, and made it much easier to navigate.

We have been busy adding more products, and the following are on the website now:

Hook & Loop rolls at 115 mm wide in 40 - 320 grit, sia brand
Hook & Loop sheets at 115 x 280 mm in 240 -1500 grit, Norton
Hook & Loop sheets at 230 x 320 mm in 60 - 180 grit, Astra dot
Hook & Loop converters, to convert your plain base sander to hook & loop
Small back- up pads at 50 mm diameter and 75 mm diameter, with 6 mm shaft
Hand sanding block, which takes a 150 mm diameter hook & loop disc
A "Clearance Items" section, where at present you will find very large sanding belts, ideal for cutting smaller discs or sheets, etc. These are very competitively priced.

We had some issues with our postage costs, but these are fixed now.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and interest.

Keep in touch.

wixy
23rd March 2008, 08:39 AM
I'm after 150mm 6 hole sanding discs (for a Metabo SXE450DUO), looking for grits up to 1500. Would you by chance be stocking something in the future?

TheSandpaperMan
23rd March 2008, 09:35 PM
We have 150 mm sanding discs with 6 hole dust extraction, velour-backed. Currently, on our website, we only have listed 120 grit, but we have these discs up to and including 320 grit. (61 cents each)

Finer than that, we stock Norton A275 (made in Canada - premium quality) up to and including 1500 grit. (75 cents each)

We will add these to our online store on Tuesday, and the minimum order quantity will be 5 per each grit.

Finer than 1500 grit, we have Micro-Mesh with velour backing but these have no dust extraction holes.

We also have Astra discs from 60 grit to 320 grit.

wixy
24th March 2008, 08:27 AM
Wow thanks! Will definately be making an order.

Waldo
25th March 2008, 09:09 PM
I've also added you to my supplier list and will be ordering in the next week or so. :2tsup:

Bodgy
3rd April 2008, 05:21 PM
Just ordered some stuff off the site, very efficient service except....

May I just repeat some earlier comments? The organisation of the ordering page needs improvement. When one orders an item, one has to go back to the entry page and then navigate to the ordering section again. Very tedious when ordering multiple items.

Just put a button on the final order page taking one back to the product list - please

Waldo
5th April 2008, 12:00 PM
Just been down to Bunnies for some 150mm for my SXE 450 Turbo, and since they now only carry paper for Ryobi and Bosh in 8 holes I can't get my paper. Still their loss is your gain. I'll sit down on Monday and work out qty and put an order in. :2tsup:

jerryc
5th April 2008, 12:19 PM
Sandpaperman,
Are you planning to include sanding belts in your stock? Have an interest in 75x533 for GMC belt sander

Jerry

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

TheSandpaperMan
7th April 2008, 10:30 AM
Yes, we do intend to list portable sander belts on our website.

We are endeavouring to list more products all the time, but will prioritise people's requests.

In regard to your particular size, 75 x 533 portable belt, what grits would you be interested in? And how soon, do you require them?

Alternatively, if products are not on our website yet, you may email or phone us to place an order, or obtain a price.

Waldo
10th April 2008, 03:16 PM
Order arrived today. :2tsup:

Bodgy
10th April 2008, 07:44 PM
Just a plug to say my order arrived by return post, but what I really wanted to share was the quality of the sheets.

I have been using the standard stuff from Bunnies to date, but this brand cuts twice as fast and lasts twice as long.

Also about 50% the Bumblings price.

Rattrap
16th April 2008, 10:19 PM
hey sandpaperman,

Well i just lashed out today & bought myself a festool ETC150 ROS. It takes 150mm H&L disks, 9 hole (inc center).
I had a look thru your site but couldn't find.
Do u stock these yet or plan to soon?
:2tsup:

Sawdust Maker
17th April 2008, 10:31 AM
However, I'd sure like to see the grit marked more copiously. For woodturning, we sometimes use small pieces of sandpaper, and have to add more grit ID's in pencil or ink to fill the gaps.

Joe

I've got one of those kids stamp pad letter sets which I use to stamp the small pieces when I tear them into the regulation smaller sizes. gives me something to do whilst watching tele.:)

SandpaperMan
nice site and some is cheaper then north america :o - good one
I'll see how long the order takes to get to Sydney
cheers
SM

TheSandpaperMan
17th April 2008, 07:03 PM
Yes, we certainly do stock these. Just haven't listed them as yet. As previously stated, we will prioritise listings for products requested.

We will list them for you tonight. So, have another look at the site later tonight or in the morning, and they should be there for you.

Thanks for enquiry.

Rattrap
17th April 2008, 07:12 PM
Exellent, thanks for that.

TheSandpaperMan
17th April 2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks for all your feedback regarding our site. We have made some improvements to it, the biggest one being that you can now see your postage calculated prior to Checkout.

Just go into the Store, and purchase the products you would like, and then in the bottom of your shopping cart, there is a box to insert your postcode in, which will then give you a calculation of your postage. You can then go back and add more product, and the postage will keep calculating depending on what is in your cart.

We have also added 150 mm diam 9 hole hook and loop discs to the site, as we were requested to prioritise the listing of this item.

FXST01
17th April 2008, 11:06 PM
Having a gander now at your site :D

FXST01
17th April 2008, 11:18 PM
For my suggestion, It would be nice to be able to save your shopping cart, so you can retrieve it and add to items over a few visits.:)

Rattrap
18th April 2008, 09:44 AM
order placed woot woot.
I like the look of the H&L 150mm disk hand sanding block. I'll have to take mine into the community shed when it arrives, might get a cpl more sales of them, we're always using used disks for hand sanding.

A big :2tsup: sandpaperman. The site is lookin exellent & easy to navigate & order from.

RufflyRustic
18th April 2008, 11:18 AM
W O W!!!!

I ordered my sandpaper yesterday by lunchtime and guess what was in my mailbox this morning!!!!! :hpydans2:

Now I can really get stuck into some major box making this weekend.

Thanks Mr SandPaper Man! Finally, someone who sells the good quality stuff for a great price.

Thanks!!!

Cheers
Wendy

schaf
18th April 2008, 03:06 PM
Do you only stock Hermes brand in the clothed back paper.

TheSandpaperMan
18th April 2008, 06:23 PM
We stock Hermes brand as we have found with the professional woodturners that we supply, the Hermes seems to be the most liked.

We can obtain other brands. What brand, width, grit and quantities are you looking for?

kats1719
18th April 2008, 09:57 PM
Hi can you supply sand paper for long bed orbit sanders 70 mm wide by the roll or sheets 70x 445mm in various grits for sanding gelcote

chears Chris

FXST01
5th May 2008, 08:01 PM
Ordered wed night and arrived today, damn now I have no excuse thanks a lot Sandpaperman :D

Are you planning to get stock in for Ryobi palm sanders, the sole plate looks like an iron. (ask your wife what it looks like) :;

Ozkaban
6th May 2008, 09:07 AM
D'oh! :doh:

Bought $50 worth of sandpaper from Bumblings (hadn't heard it called that before Bodgy (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/member.php?u=6735), but it fits very well) yesterday (service was shocking - 8 'red coats' standing around chatting and NO ONE FRIGGIN SERVING ANYONE - 'twas at Auburn in Syd, though obviously I'm not surprised).

Then I get on the WWF this morning and see this post. Same product, about 40% cheaper, and still cheaper when you include postage.

Ahh well, next time...

Cheers,
Dave

TheSandpaperMan
6th May 2008, 05:03 PM
Glad you received your order safe and sound - FXST01. The most economical way to obtain sheets for the bottom of your palm sander is to purchase Hook & Loop roll material from our store. This is listed under Rolls Hook & Loop. It is 115 mm wide and can be purchased by the metre. If you cut the sheets out of this, they will work out to approximately 40 cents per sheet. If you want these ready-cut, you will have to advise us of the length, width, and how many dust extraction holes they have, also the model of your Ryobi sander, so that we can obtain the correct size. With ready-cut sheets, there would be a minimum order quantity per grit. Buying the rolls, they may be able to be used in a multiple of applications. It is just a little bit of work to cut them out.

Woodgrub
7th May 2008, 08:39 PM
Do yo have or are you intending to have the colour coded sandpaper?
If so do they have it in hook & loop?

Do you have or can you get the conveyor belt on a large drum sander 25" wide?

TheSandpaperMan
8th May 2008, 04:57 PM
With regard to colour coded sandpaper, no we don't keep it in stock. We keep the Hermes J Flex. As previously stated, this seems to be the choice for the professional woodworkers that we supply.

With regard to hook and loop backed, Hermes J Flex doesn't come with a Hook and Loop backing, but you can look on our website, www.thesandpaperman.com.au, at the Rolls Hook & Loop, and Sheets Hook & Loop for what we do keep in this configuration.

Drum sander feed mat, I presume this is an abrasive belt rather than a rubber feed mat. Yes, we can obtain this for you if you gave us the width, total length and grit that you are requiring this in. We can then quote you on supply of this.

Mulgabill
9th May 2008, 08:51 PM
Compliments to TheSandpaperMan for the prompt delivery of my small order.:2tsup:

TheSandpaperMan
22nd May 2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks to everyone who has supported us thus far, asked for products to be listed, given us feedback on our store. More changes are set to occur regarding navigation, and are planned for next month. We hope we can continue to be of service to you all. We would love to hear what products you would like to be prioritised to be listed next.

These are the NEW PRODUCTS that we have added to our store.

- 150 mm diam Hook & Loop hand back-up pad
- Gerson Dust Mask with exhalation valve
- Maskrite Hand Masking Film with dispenser - 1800 mm
- Portable Belts - 75 x 533 mm in 80 and 120 grits
- Portable Belts - 100 x 610 mm in 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 grits
- Metal cutting off wheels - 1 mm thick
- Fibre Discs - 100 mm diameter in 24 and 60 grits
- We have expanded our Micro-Mesh section to include 125 mm diam, 150 mm diam Hook & Loop discs, Flannels, Cloths, Block, Polishes, Swabs, Nail Files, Sheets, Soft Touch Pads
- 150 mm diam Hook & Loop 7 hole dust-extraction 60 - 1500 grit (some with box quantity discounts)
- 150 mm diam Hook & Loop 9 hole dust-extraction 60 - 1500 grit
- 305 mm diam Hook & Loop discs 40 - 240 grit
- 305 mm diam Hook & Loop converter
- Drum sander rolls - 76 mm wide 80 - 240 grit
- We have increased our range of hand sanding blocks, including ones to take 125 mm and 150 mm Hook & Loop discs.

SOON TO COME
- 75 mm Hook & loop disc 60 - 1500 grit in Astra dot and Norton Magnum Champagne A275
- More Astra dot Hook & Loop sheets

Listed below is what we have listed before:-
- 125 mm diam velour-backed discs in all grits
- Wet and dry sandpaper sheets in 60-2000 grit
- Dry Rub sheets in 80-1500 grit
- Flexible-backed sandpaper 80-400 grit
- Micro-Mesh products
- Tack Cloths, Abrasive Restorers, etc.

- Hook & Loop rolls at 115 mm wide in 40 - 320 grit, sia brand
- Hook & Loop sheets at 115 x 280 mm in 240 -1500 grit, Norton
- Hook & Loop sheets at 230 x 320 mm in 60 - 180 grit, Astra dot
- Hook & Loop converters, to convert your plain base sander to hook & loop
- Small back- up pads at 50 mm diameter and 75 mm diameter, with 6 mm shaft
- Hand sanding block, which takes a 150 mm diameter hook & loop disc
- A "Clearance Items" section, where at present you will find very large sanding belts, ideal for cutting smaller discs or sheets, etc. These are very competitively priced.

Rattrap
22nd May 2008, 04:48 PM
What are the micro-mesh products for & how do u use them?

TheSandpaperMan
22nd May 2008, 04:55 PM
Micro-Mesh products have their own grit rating, starting at 1500 grade equivalent to P600-800, and go through to 12000 grade. As you can appreciate, this is very fine and will give you a great finish.

More information on Micro-Mesh and it's uses can be found at www.micro-surface.com

You will find all it's applications and uses on that site, and it will give you some understanding of the product.

Rattrap
22nd May 2008, 05:14 PM
:2tsup:

Pat
7th January 2009, 08:55 PM
Well I finally brought some items off the site. Talk about easy to do and quick to supply. Did the deed on a Friday, they arrived today (Wednesday).

I am happy with my "exploratory" purchase and will be back for more:U

Trav
7th January 2009, 11:01 PM
Perhaps it is just me, but I can't find 150mm, six hole sandpaper at all (for a metobo duo).

But perhaps it is just me...

Trav

Skew ChiDAMN!!
8th January 2009, 12:09 AM
I know this may strike some as a silly question, but is it possible to order via e-mail and pay by direct deposit?

I hate on-line shopping and refuse to e-pay. :- I'm old-school enough that I prefer a hard-copy bill in my hand... (to swat the moths with when I open the wallet. :p)

Pat
8th January 2009, 08:30 AM
Skew, On my receipt, there is Direct Deposit details, so give them a call or email. Otherwise I can pm you, tomorrow some time. (Blessed 14 hr days at work, no time for anything else).

Skew ChiDAMN!!
8th January 2009, 08:47 AM
Skew, On my receipt, there is Direct Deposit details, so give them a call or email. Otherwise I can pm you, tomorrow some time. (Blessed 14 hr days at work, no time for anything else).

Thanks, Pat. I'm in no hurry, but I'll need to restock sanding disks soon so I thought I'd do some preliminary footwork. :)

RETIRED
8th January 2009, 06:04 PM
Skew. I have paid by EFT to them. No hassles, no bother and good service to boot.

I_wanna_Shed
8th January 2009, 06:17 PM
An oldish thread but thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth here...

I ordered my Micro Mesh sanding pads from The Sandpaper Man online, and they were waiting for me in my letterbox two days later! You can't top that! I'll be back for future purchases. :2tsup:

TheSandpaperMan
8th January 2009, 08:27 PM
Trav,
The discs that are on our website are 6 hole + 1 centre hole. A lot of the new sanders are now coming out with this type of back-up pad on them or you can retro-fit one so that it extracts from the centre hole as well. You can use the 7 hole discs on a 6 hole back-up pad, but it won't extract from the centre, of course, unless you have the correct back-up pad. Depending on the quantity you are after, we can obtain 6 hole discs in certain brands. Contact us for further details. Look on our website - Disc Hook & Loop 150 mm dia (7 hole)

Perhaps it is just me, but I can't find 150mm, six hole sandpaper at all (for a metobo duo).

But perhaps it is just me...

Trav

TheSandpaperMan
8th January 2009, 08:30 PM
Skew,
No problems at all. You can order and pay any way you choose. Just email us with your order, or shop online, then contact us for your payment. We have just altered our website so that you can now checkout with "phone payment" or "direct deposit".

If we can help you further, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I know this may strike some as a silly question, but is it possible to order via e-mail and pay by direct deposit?

I hate on-line shopping and refuse to e-pay. :- I'm old-school enough that I prefer a hard-copy bill in my hand... (to swat the moths with when I open the wallet. :p)

Trav
10th January 2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks for that. I figured it was just me...

Will have a look and definitely order through you next time I'm after sandpaper.

Thanks for the quick response.

Trav

Johncs
18th January 2009, 03:38 AM
I've just found this thread...

I was wondering, it seems to me these are sufficiently alike that they could be combined:
<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="PListImgBox"> http://www.activeabrasives.com.au/images/T/Sheets-wetanddryresized.jpg (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16158&cat=278&page=1)
See details (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16158&cat=278&page=1) </td> <td valign="top"> 230 x 280 mm x 60 grit Norton T423 Wet and Dry Sheet (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16158&cat=278&page=1)

• Perfect for sanding metals, automotive finishes and for sanding between coats of interior house paint.
• Made with Silicon Carbide grain which retains its sharpness throughout its sanding life.
• Used dry, or to reduce clogging, use water as a lubricant.
<hr class="PListLine" size="1"> List price: <s> $1.49</s>
Our price: $1.27 save 15%<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="25" nowrap="nowrap" width="15%">Order Quantity </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" width="20%"> <select name="amount[16158]"> <option value="0">0</option> <option value="1">1</option> <option value="2">2</option> <option value="3">3</option> <option value="4">4</option> <option value="5">5</option> <option value="6">6</option> <option value="7">7</option> <option value="8">8</option> <option value="9">9</option> <option value="10">10</option> <option value="11">11</option> <option value="12">12</option> <option value="13">13</option> <option value="14">14</option> <option value="15">15</option> <option value="16">16</option> <option value="17">17</option> <option value="18">18</option> <option value="19">19</option> <option value="20">20</option> <option value="21">21</option> </select> </td> <td height="25" valign="middle" width="100%">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="right">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td align="right"> <table onclick="javascript:document.multipleform.mode.value='add_one';document.multipleform.productid.value=16158;document.multipleform.submit();" class="ButtonTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>http://activeabrasives.com.au/skin1/images/but1_2.gif</td><td class="Button_2">Buy Now</td><td>http://activeabrasives.com.au/skin1/images/but2_2.gif</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<hr align="left" size="1" width="100%">
<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="PListImgBox"> http://www.activeabrasives.com.au/images/T/Sheets-wetanddryresized.jpg (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16159&cat=278&page=1)
See details (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16159&cat=278&page=1) </td> <td valign="top"> 230 x 280 mm x 80 grit Norton T423 Wet and Dry Sheet (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16159&cat=278&page=1)

• Perfect for sanding metals, automotive finishes and for sanding between coats of interior house paint.
• Made with Silicon Carbide grain which retains its sharpness throughout its sanding life.
• Used dry, or to reduce clogging, use water as a lubricant.
<hr class="PListLine" size="1"> List price: <s> $1.32</s></td></tr></tbody></table>
(Gosh, it's hard to see what I'm doing here)
into one description:
230 x 280 mm Wet and Dry Sheet (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16158&cat=278&page=1)
Pic and description:
60 grit Norton T423 (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16158&cat=278&page=1) buy now
80 grit Norton T423 buy now (http://activeabrasives.com.au/product.php?productid=16159&cat=278&page=1)
and so on for different grits

I think the info would be easier to assimilate, you highlight the essential difference (the grit and product code), and for those who want several of each grade it's all in one place.

With the existing arrangement I find myself reading the whole description, looking for differences.

How do you shop for sandpaper?

R. McCarthy
8th November 2009, 06:38 PM
This website only went 'live' this week, The Sandpaper Man (http://www.thesandpaperman.com.au) so products are limited at present.

Micro-Mesh products

The Sandpaper Man.

Brilliant site - keep it up !