PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning Cleanout

neilb
16th March 2008, 01:24 PM
I am in the process of unexpectantly having to shift house. That means 20 years of precious "I'll need that one day" stuff has to go as the new place is much smaller than we have now.
I am offering my collection of woodturning timber, logs, stumps whatever, to who ever wants to come and get it. Im only keeping a few select bits.
Its free and you will need a trailer. I am in Marsden , Logan City.
Also while the cleanup is on, there is other lengths of good timber that has to go. :(( :(( :(( :((
Any Takers ?
Neil.

wheelinround
16th March 2008, 02:19 PM
:doh: QLD :(

all the fella's to busy watching F1 GP or in the shed

rodl
16th March 2008, 04:41 PM
wish I lived around Brisbane sure you will have some tekers

Rod

munruben
16th March 2008, 04:53 PM
Sent you a PM Neil. haven't seen you around for a while.

artme
16th March 2008, 05:03 PM
Neil Will Pm you very shortly. I,m just around the corner!

SpiritFlutes
16th March 2008, 05:29 PM
Hi Im new to this forum, I would be greatful to help you de hoard your shed. I make flutes from timber dimentions like 30x30 to 60 x 60 up to 700mm i. length However I can make flutes out of boards as well. If you have anything that would be suitable and want to put it aside for me I could get up there after jus after Easter to pick it up. Again I would be very greatfull and even pay some cash. I recycle as much as I can and love the idea of using timber thats sitting around so as to save the forests.:)

Kind Regards

Matt 0429 832 071

dai sensei
16th March 2008, 06:26 PM
What a great offer.

I've got a fair bit of timber, so I'll let the others have first shot. Let us know if you still have some left over though, I can't resist free timber, even if it is just to give away to other members at another get together.

Cheers

funkychicken
16th March 2008, 07:18 PM
Free Timber...

I'd be suprised if Wendy isn't already on her way:D

If you're near Artme then I might be able to swing around for a looksie on Wednesday... Would only be able to grab a few pieces though...parents say i have to much timber already:roll:

robyn2839
18th March 2008, 12:51 AM
love some if any left. bob

RufflyRustic
18th March 2008, 09:32 AM
Free Timber...
I'd be suprised if Wendy isn't already on her way:D....

:DNot this time FC, I'm desparately trying to whittle down my stash a bit so I have some room to get some timber racks up:rolleyes:

thanks anyway :)

funkychicken
18th March 2008, 09:47 PM
:DNot this time FC, I'm desparately trying to whittle down my stash a bit so I have some room to get some timber racks up:rolleyes:

thanks anyway :)

To hold more timber right:D

neilb
19th March 2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks everyone for the response. Everything has been picked up at this stage. There might be some more smaller bits lurking in the main shed when I get to that section.
Whilst we were shifting out the timber, we disturbed a big fat rat. Wheres the damned cat when you need him? Anyone got any sure fire ways of sending this rat to rat hell ? I want it dead and gone. :~
Neil.

Sarge
20th March 2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the response. Everything has been picked up at this stage. There might be some more smaller bits lurking in the main shed when I get to that section.
Whilst we were shifting out the timber, we disturbed a big fat rat. Wheres the damned cat when you need him? Anyone got any sure fire ways of sending this rat to rat hell ? I want it dead and gone. :~
Neil.

Try a 30/30 I'm sure that will be big enough to send it to Rat Hell..... and every other direction too :U