PDA

View Full Version : Who said gloat bigtime :-)

killerbeast
2nd April 2008, 09:14 PM
Well i have what you might call a Score!! :D thees are dry (stored min 5 years) And they where FREE!!! = 0$ Just had to share ... And it fully allowed to be jealous...........70460

And to add to the score... i going to pickup some more good stuff later today. Sliver/flame mapel, robinenburl (yes burl) and more...

Happy joy joy... i think the shed is going to drown in large amounts and curlies

RufflyRustic
2nd April 2008, 09:16 PM
Nice score!!!!! :):)

funkychicken
2nd April 2008, 09:24 PM
Somebody's gonna have fun aren't they:2tsup:

weisyboy
2nd April 2008, 09:31 PM
nice... how bout you "share" more than the pics with us.:;

hughie
2nd April 2008, 09:34 PM
:2tsup:.................. :wave:............:woot:.........:2tsup:

killerbeast
2nd April 2008, 10:05 PM
nice... how bout you "share" more than the pics with us.:;

Sure ... as i posted on my danish forum thereīs free pickup just stop by the shed and pick some out :-) hehehe

weisyboy
2nd April 2008, 10:19 PM
ill give you 10 bucks to deliver them:U

killerbeast
2nd April 2008, 10:22 PM
Hmmm well :-) if you swing by you can have as many as you ca carry :-) !! and all for free LOL

weisyboy
2nd April 2008, 10:25 PM
only if u pay for fuel

killerbeast
2nd April 2008, 10:29 PM
no problem if you have a shavings powered boat. . . .

Zarguld
2nd April 2008, 10:39 PM
Nice score :o And great answer to the fuel comment :2tsup:

Hardenfast
3rd April 2008, 06:43 AM
Nice one Rasmus. So is everyone in Denmark so generous? How did you happen upon such a nice collection of dried blanks? They are even shaped and ready to go - excellent!

artme
3rd April 2008, 07:58 AM
Great score mate!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
Won't have enough room in my bags when I stop by later this year!:no::no:

Glad to see your shed is as tidy as mine!!:D:D

killerbeast
3rd April 2008, 03:18 PM
Artme : hehe bring bigger bags :-) and yes my shed is small (garage) and with all the wood hoardig i have been doing of late i am quickly running out of space.

Hardandfast : Well accually they are (more or less) theese where surplus from our turning club, the club also runs a large block saw (18īsomthins) itīs run on volunteer basis (as are many things here) they get the wood free and cut it up to sell to members, club is not accurate itīs a evening school, we pay very little for the blanks and all the money goes to mantaning the class room with tools and stuff. but they have been producing more blanks than they had room for, so this i some of the older stuff. not all i perfect some have cracks and so on. But i got thees to turn my self and to give away to the guys on my danish forum. Some of them have a hard time getting turning stock, (not that much money)

i will be upping the gloat later today with the motherload i got yesterday. a stationcar filled with exotic wood most of it burls.... pics are comming...